• ベストアンサー

Seven Deadly Sins 歌詞なし部分

七つの大罪のOPにも使用されている、MAN WITH A MISSIONのSeven Deadly Sins その中の「There's no reason why」のあとに聞こえる部分が何と言っているかよく聞き取れないです 個人的には「Don't play that」と聞こえましたが、多分違うかと もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら教えてくれますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bug_bug_jp
  • ベストアンサー率90% (2770/3075)
回答No.1

DON'T PLAY THAT ! ジャパリッシュだからこそ判りやすいということもあるのです。 http://www.nautiljon.com/paroles/man+with+a+mission/seven+deadly+sins.html

murasakijakusya
質問者

お礼

回答してくださってありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• とある英歌詞の和訳をお願いしたいのですが・・・

題名は  5one on d!splayです。 Eyes go shut I dissipate Into thin air leaving no trace Distant voice Not listening Why don't you just save your breath? All of your words feel like a jail That blocks the sun and makes me stale Not enough gold in all the world So why have I surrendered To your abusive ways The cracks have opened up to the core Is there anywhere to go from here now? Sick with the lies consuming our souls ↓ココのサビでもいいので和訳お願いします! Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Bite my tongue Swallow the pain A bit disturbed by these displays Now we've got nothing to say The silence growing deadly So here we are drifting apart Neither willing to drop their guard Haven't we got something to say? The distance growing deadly From years and years of pain The cracks go deeper than we can see Let's take a good look at where we are now Maybe the end's the start that we need Give me one reason to take the breath we breathe for granted Hold it in so long that you forget to say Give me one reason to remain confined within the fences Here with you and my soul on display Life is too precious to waste

• TOEIC問題集から 解説お願いします

平素よりお世話になっております。使っている問題集に解説が一言も 載っていないので、ご解説いただけますと幸いです。 ★There is no hope that the alpinist will be saved.    → There is no hope _______________   1) of the alpinist being saved   2) of the alpinist to be saved 正解は1)なんですが、何故2)は駄目なのでしょうか??? ★There is no reason why Bert gets angry.   →  There is no reason for Bert ____________ angry.     1)getting     2)to get 正解は1)なんですが、何故2)は駄目なのでしょうか??? (for A to ~ という形はよく見る気がするのですが) いつも質問ばかりで恐縮ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文歌詞の読み方

絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです よろしくお願いします Dig down inside Past all deception You move on with your fist And your legs Cover the wounds No one is laughing So make “now” your ally And leap before you look If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration No I can’t lose Being yourself Adding to knowledge A new self emerges I’m born again Don’t look behind Run far ahead now The past overlaps and Is bound to follow you No I won’t Go follow footsteps The stereotype is breaking down Dig inside Revealing naked heart Throw fear away And now farewell so long, so long so long… If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration Go get it

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 基礎英文解釈の技術100を持っている方

限定的な内容ですいません 基礎英文解釈の技術100を持っている方にお聞きします 84講(p164~165)の解説で There is no more reason to believe that man fights wars (there is any reason) because fish or beavers are territorial       ↓ than       to think that man can fly because bats have wings と書いてあるのですが、(there is any reason )と because はつながっているんですか? それとも(there is any reason)だけわざわざ改行するとスペースがもったいないから同じ行に書いただけなのでしょうか? 後者の理由であればthanのあとの省略を補っているだけなのでわかるのですが、前者だとよくわからなくなります わかる方教えてください

• 関係詞

There is a good reason.とHe refused to take the money for that reason.を関係副詞を用いて1つの文にするためには、 There is a good reason why He refused to take the money.であっていますか?予習で確認したいので、添削宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• on to me

A: I'm a little upset with Ken. B: May I know why? A: He's always on to me. B: There's no reason to feel that way. I'm sure he doesn't mean to make you feel bad. のMay I know why?とon to meの訳と解釈を教えていただけないでしょう?

• 気になったので・・・(英語)

Why don't we go and see that animal caught over there?の訳が「あそこで捕まった動物を見に行こうよ」とあったのですが、この英文のthatって単に”あの”を表しているのでしょうか?「あそこで捕まった”あの”動物を見に行こうよ」でいいですか?たぶんそうだと思うけど・・・。どなたか、安心させてください(^^ゞ

• よろしくお願いします

I’m consistently on and off with a man ten years my senior (we were colleagues at said prestigious company) for no reason — I don’t love him, there are no sparks, he’s not nice or in love with me, I don’t think he’d be a great father, and he isn’t that attractive. However, he’s good on paper and checks the boxes, and for some reason keeps coming back to me (though won’t commit). Is someone only going to love me if I check the boxes, too? How do I get over the need to keep checking the boxes (even the boxes I created for myself)? I thought I did everything right. Why isn’t it paying off? he’s good on paperとここでのcheck the boxesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう