• ベストアンサー

急ぎで申し訳ありませんが翻訳お願いします。

d-yの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

エクスクラメーションマークにつられてきつい語調に訳してしまったので、ニュアンスがうまく伝わらなかったかもしれませんが、コメントそのものは好意的なものだと思います。 もう少しこなれた訳にすると 「写真をDMしてくれたら、うちのサイトのプロフィールのページに載せてあげるよ。ついでにフォローも忘れずによろしく」 ということで、写真投稿のお誘いのようなものです。 相手のサイトがまともなサイトか、いかがわしいフィッシング・サイトかは、私には分かりませんが…

ko-wonder
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。好意的ということであれば少し安心しました。もう少し勉強します。

関連するQ&A

• 度々もうしわけありません。

度々もうしわけありません。 翻訳お願いします。 We are writing to inform you that the item goes through our strict quality control.Could you please check your keys whether it screws or not? And you need make sure the item has been charged fully.If you still can not use it,you can apply for RMA to return the item back to us.And you can choose another item on our website as the replacement. Look forward to your good news. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

You got it buddy. I just wanted to make sure that is how you write it on the package.?

• 急ぎです。翻訳してください!

ほんやくしてください trying to shoot a music video. Let me know what you think? also would like you to join my web site emusictree thank you and have a blessed day. というメールが僕のYouTubeアカウントに届きました どなたかしていただけませんか? 一応ツールなどで翻訳しましたが 当然意味のわからない結果になりまして... どなたか翻訳お願い致します

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 翻訳をお願いしますm(__)m

翻訳アプリ使用してみたのですが 部分部分の意味だけで 繋がらずで困ってます(>_<) Thank you bro. That good to hear you should enjoy life to the fullest. So I heard you are thinking about getting a new van? Finally about to get off work. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳

Our e-mails were always passionate, but we never tried to convert each other. Our friendship was built on trust and respect ----- the foundations any good relationship should rely on. 翻訳、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こちらの英文を翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? excite翻訳にかけてもイマイチ解りませんでした・・・ どうか宜しくお願いします。 You’ve tried one of our Royale premium features, marked with a little crown. When you select one to edit with, a crowned monkey icon floats over your photo to remind you that it’s a Royale feature. Click the monkey and a box will pop up inviting you to a free trial. Say okay and you’re in; the monkey will disappear! When we’re done setting up our subscription package, we’ll give you details on how to keep the Royale love coming. The Monkey's being coy about the exact price, but it should be in familiar territory. In the meantime, enjoy being a Royale freeloader!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 We value you as a customer very much – we’re trying our best to accommodate you. Please contact me if we can make our systems better to suite your needs. Thank you very much for your business.