• ベストアンサー

英語教えてください

I studied 10 years school before college. 2 year college. Now university. How you study in Japan? ときかれたらなんと答えたらいいですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.2

>I studied 10 years school before college. >2 year college. >Now university. >How you study in Japan? >ときかれたらなんと答えたらいいですか? ⇒あなたが今高校生なら、 I studied 6 years at elementary school, 3 years at junior high school, And now at senior high school. This is my schooling until today. ⇒あなたが今短大生なら、 I studied 6 years at elementary school, 3 years at junior high school, 3 years at senior high school. And now at junior college. This is my schooling until today. ⇒あなたが今大学生なら、 I studied 6 years at elementary school, 3 years at junior high school, 3 years at senior high school. And now at university. This is my schooling until today. のように答えたらいかがですか。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

勉強した内容を答えると良いでしょう。

aiueo_12345
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の冠詞と前置詞についての質問です

「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」を各翻訳ソフトに掛けると色々出て来て、どれが正しい英語なのか分かりません。殊に冠詞と前置詞で異同が有ります。次のような次第です。 @nifty翻訳 I studied the Japanese study in the university and the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied in college and graduate school of Japan studies. Google翻訳 I studied the Japanese science at the university and graduate school. So-net I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese study at the university and the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. また大学と大学院で前置詞が異なる訳文もあるので、「私は大学で日本語を勉強しました。私は大学院で日本語を勉強しました。」で新たに翻訳を掛けました。結果は以下の通りです。 @nifty翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese in the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied at the University of Japan language. I did study Japan language in graduate school. Google翻訳 I studied Japanese at university. I studied Japanese in graduate school. So-net I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese at the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. ここでは同じソフトなのに「university」と「graduate school」で前置詞が異なるものがほとんとです。しかしそれなら先の「大学と大学院で」の訳においても、それぞれに(graduate schoolの前にも)前置詞を付ける必要が有るのではないかと思いますが、そうなっていません。 私が教えていただきたいのは次の3点です。 1.自己紹介でいきなり(前に大学や大学院の話が出ていない状況で)「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」とした場合は「university」でも「the university」でもなく「a university」でしょうか。 2.「university」と「graduate school」の前置詞は同じでしょうか。異なるのでしょうか。異なる場合はその理由。 3.最終的に「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」の正しい英訳は何でしょうか。 以上、御教示いただければ幸いです。

• アドバイスお願いします

今回宿題でPlease tell me how long have you done the following 1、have a pet dog 2,study in your school 3,your sister working というのがでたんですけど、 1,I have a pet since 2005.I have a pet for 2years. 2,I have studied in school since 1996.I have studied in school for12years. 3,Mysister has worked at kindergarten since 2004. Mysister has worked at kindergarten for 4years. というかんじでいいのでしょうか? 私的には1のペットの部分がこれでいいのかちょっと不安なんですが・・・

• 英語の添削、補足お願いします。

英語の添削お願いします。「名古屋に留学してたの!?名古屋なら友達が豊田市にある大学に通ってるよ。 でもてっきり君は芸術系の大学に通っているのかと思ってたよ~。絵を習ったことはあるの? 京都に留学できるといいね。観光し放題だし、きっと楽しい日々を送れるよ! Have you studied in Nagoya!? My friend is in university in Toyota city. by the way, i've thoughe you are in art school. Have you studied art? I hope you can study in Kyoto. There are many sightseeing spots and you'll have a wouderful days!! 手直しお願いします。

• 英文合ってますか?

「何年英語を勉強しているんですか?」 と言う文の英訳は How many years do you study Englishi? で合っているんでしょうか? How many years have you studied English? 又は How many years are you studying English? の方が適切なんでしょうか?

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

英語の意味を教えて下さい。 M doing my graduation I studied only till 12 before Now I m continuing my studies 解釈を間違えたようで相手を不愉快にさせてしまいました。 正しい意味を教えて下さい。

• 高校 英語

原文 A:When do (1)you (2)play soccer? B:I play soccer (3)after school. How about you? A:I play soccer (4)before school. (1)~(4)を (1)Ken (2)do his homework (3)at night (4)early in the morningに変えて文章を作り直してください、お願いします。

• 英語の時制について

現在、高校生です。 「私は5年間英語を勉強しています。」という文を英訳するときに、 I study English for five years. I have been studying English for five years. I continue to study Ebglish for five years. I am studing English for five years. 「私は5年間英語を勉強していました。」という場合は、 I studied English for five years. I have studied English for five years. I continued to study English for five years. I was studying English for five years. また、「私が中国語を勉強し始めたとき、英語は5年間勉強していました。」という場合は、 I studied English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I had studied English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I continued to study English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I had continued to study English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I was studying English for five years when I began studing Chinese. これらは、すべてOKなのでしょうか。 時制がいまいちよくわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 英語の文法について質問です。

この二つの文の違いがよくわかりません。もし面接などで ”私は5年間カナダで英語を勉強しました” と言う場合どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 文法が苦手なためよくわかりません。どなたか教えてください。またどのように違うのかも教えていただけたらうれしいです。 *I had studied English for 5 years in Canada.* *I studied English for 5 years in Canada.*

• 上手い訳を教えて下さい。

1、I didn't know you to be that selfish. 2、I have never known you to be that selfish before. 3、She has lived in Japan for ten years. 4、She has lived in Japan for the last ten years. 宜しくお願いします。