DS-160 Human Trafficking

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ合衆国ビザ取得のためのDS-160作成中
  • デジタル署名前にHuman Trafficking Preventionの項目表示
  • William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Actの略称知りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

DS-160 Human Trafficking

ただいまアメリカ合衆国のビザを取得するためにDS-160の作成中です。 質問に対する回答はほとんど終わったのですが、デジタル署名をする直前に Human Trafficking Prevention という項目が出てきて、以下の様な文章が表示されます。 --- Human Trafficking Prevention Pursuant to Section 202 of the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 you are required to receive a copy of an informational pamphlet on the legal rights and resources of aliens applying for employment- or education-based nonimmigrants visas. Please read the pamphlet carefully. We strongly encourage you to print a copy of a pamphlet and keep it with you if your visa is granted and you travel to the United States. William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 Pamphlet I certify that I have viewed and read the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 Pamphlet. □ --- この文章の「William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 Pamphlet」の部分がリンクになっていて、リンク先の文章を読んだ上で最後の□にチェックを入れなければ先に進めないのだと思うのですが、クリックすると以下のURLの404 Page Not Foundが表示されます。 http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/english/404.html William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 Pamphletの正しいリンク先をご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 また、もし見つからない場合、DS-160を完成させるためには、どうすればよろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• jjorz
  • お礼率100% (18/18)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lsKnS18
  • ベストアンサー率79% (424/533)
回答No.1

DS-160の画面でも説明されていますが、「William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008」とは非移民ビザの申請者が持っている権利を定めた法律です。 お探しのパンフレットはこちらだと思います。 http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/LegalRightsandProtections/Japanese_Printing_02_10_14.pdf 下記の参照URL中で日本語ではVideo Linkを選ぶことも出来ますが、これはビデオでは無く同様の内容をPowerPintで作成したものでした。

参考URL:
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/rights-protections-temporary-workers.html
jjorz
質問者

お礼

完璧な回答をありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします。日本における人身取引の問題についてです。

一部だけでも本当にありがたいです。 英語は苦手なので、ミスが多く読みにくいかと思いますが、宜しくお願いします。 【国際社会の人身取引対策】 1,国際機関やNGO、各国政府は人身取引の撲滅に向けて様々な取り組みを行っている。 2,国際連合は2000年に人身取引議定書を採択し、日本も2002年にこの議定書に署名した。 3,この議定書は、人身取引の行為者の処罰と被害者の保護を締約国に求めるものである。 4,国際社会の取り組む様々な人身取引対策を「予防」「取締り」「被害者保護」に分けて整理することにする。 5,人身取引を撲滅するためにはこの三つが効果的に行われる必要があるためである。 【Human trafficking measures in global community】 1、An international organization, NGO, and each government have been performing various actions for extermination of the human trafficking. 2、The United Nations adopted human trafficking Protocol in 2000, and Japan signed this protocol in 2002. 3、This protocol demands the punishment of the doer of the human trafficking and the protection of the victim from the contracting party. 4、Here, I introduce three actions which global community does on human trafficking measures, 'prevention, 'rule, and 'protection of victims'. 5、、It is important for extermination of human trafficking to perform these three actions effectively. 上記の3ついずれにおいても、国際協力、特に送出国と受入国の連携は不可欠であり、国際機関とNGOの協力も重要な課題である。 As for these three actions mentioned above, cooperation of sending country and receiving country is particularly important. Of course, cooperation of an international organization and the NGO must be also important.

• Human Conflict

SCIENCE の18, may, 2012 のイントロダクションより HUMAN CONFLICT: WINNING THE PEACEを読みました (1)In this special issue on human conflict, we consider the deep evolutionary roots of violent confrontation. We trace the trajectory of violonece and war throughout history, exploring racism, ethnic conflicts, the rise of terrorism, and the possible future of armed conflicts. ヒトの紛争における今回のサイエンスの記事において、我々は暴力の対立の深い進化の根源を考える。我々は歴史のいたるところで暴力と戦争、人種差別を探し、宗教の対立、そしてテロの発生、将来可能性のある暴力的な紛争を追跡する。 と訳してみましたがこれはthrouhout historyでいったん切れて、そのあとexploringに続くのでしょうかそれともこのexploringは名詞的な活用なのでしょうか。それで文章の解釈がちんぷんかんぷんになってしまいました。 (2)The groups we consider ourselves to be part of, our"ingroups," are critical to our understanding of "self " and categorization of "other" or "outgroups";these groups often form the basis for conflict. 我々が「集団内」の一部と我々自身が考える集団は「ほか」「集団外」の分類や「自己」を我々が理解をするために重要である。この集団群は頻繁に紛争の基盤を形成する。 でいいのでしょうか。 (3)We hope that understanding how human societies have overcome the odds and developed peaceful relations will help chart a path to a less violent future. ヒトの社会がこの奇妙なものに打ち勝つための理解と発達した平和な相互関係が暴力のない社会の道へと手助けになることを我々は望む。 と最後の文章がまとまりが悪い訳になり意味が解らなくなってしまいました。 ご教授お願い申し上げます。

• human problem solving

What makes us specifically human? The complexity of our language? Our problem-solving strategies? You may be shocked by my suggestion that, in some very deep sense, language and some aspects of 【human problem solving】 are no more or less complex than the behaviors of other species. 全体訳は理解しています。 教えていただきたいのは【 】内のとらえ方です。 自分なりに考えましたが、どうしてもわかりません・・ solvingを動名詞とり、humanを意味上の主語ととると、human solving problemsとなるのではないか? problem solvingを名詞ととって名詞節をつくれば、human's problem solvingとなるのではないか?(もっとも、前文でproblem-solvingとハイフンが入った書き方をしているので、このとらえ方はできないかもしれませんが・・・) よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してください

the most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings , and that these individual human beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murderred in quarrels not their own , to inflict upon the inocent and , innocent themselves of any crime against their enemise, to suffer cruelties of every kind.

• 至急!和訳お願いします!

「We attach to you a copy. We can try to change your booking to the new date of travel, only (depending on avaliability and prices for the new date). Please, can you tell us the new date? We will answer to you a.s.a.p.」 新しい日程を教えてください。は理解しました。 宜しくお願いします。

• its human origins

本文中のits human originsは「人間が作り出した」と解答にはありますが、その訳になる経緯を説明できる方いらっしゃいますか?(答えでは、humanが「人間による」で、originsが「生まれ」とあります) Unfortunately, for the past century some humanists have been at odds with technologists, viewing technology as a harmful force beyond their control-all the more intolerable because of its human origins. This attitude is part of the humanist's traditional focus on the past and unwillingness to embrace either the art or technology of the present.

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか?

For travelling benefit registration of married trainees, please submit 1 copy of spouse's passport, marriage certificate and parents or parents-in-law's passport to Service team. you can nominate a maximum of 2 parents or parents-in law to enjoy the travel benefits.

• itが指すものは?お願いします。

以下の英文は、ある海外のリゾートに泊まった人がそのホテルについて感想を書いたものです。 Oakmont is not a fancy resort, the units are small, and the view from the resort is not that great. It is comfortable and it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. This is one of those resorts that you choose because of the location, not the resort amenities. 質問は it is convenient to get into and get out of as you travel to the area attractions. という文についてです。 最初のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 単純に形式主語としてto get into and get out of を指しているのでしょうか? それともthe hotelのようなものを指しているのでしょうか?(This book is difficult to readのような構文みたいに)

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride