• ベストアンサー

2行の英文の翻訳できず困っています。

どなたか、下記の英文を翻訳してください。 box was a bit damaged for a new item. Came on time but with damaged box I can not count as fully new so not as described. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

新品にしては箱が少し破損していた。     間に合って届きはしたが、破損した箱で完全な新品とは言えない、だから書いてあるのとは違う。

paruca
質問者

補足

ありがとうございました!ネイティブの英語の方が難しく感じます。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします^^;

英文の翻訳をお願いします^^; Then, in the middle of the fourteenth century, the Tartar dynastry fell and China's new rulers turned their backs to the West as Islam spread its conquests all over Central Asia. A new wall of darkness, more impregnable than China's great wall of stone, stood between the Far East and Occident. Marco's millions were memory now. But the book of arco's travels was being read in Latin by a young Genoese sea captain. How to reach these marvels of Cathay now? On over seventy pages of The Book of Marco Polo he made notes; and he decided to sail west. And so, with three small ships, a crew mostly of convicts, and the inspiration of the Venetian traveler, Columbus discovered America. With the new land came Europe's new chance, in which "the calamity of our time" gave way to a revival of the human spirit, where the concept of the golden age lay note in the pagan past, but in wat was ahead. So long as the main trade routes to the East were overland, Venice and Genoa had held their keys. But now, ahead, lay drama and daring and the quickpulse of a new race.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• この英文を訳してください

"Many in the streets dismissed veiled hints of a crackdown as indicative the government was not fully grasping the gravity of Egypt's popular revolution. " エジプトのデモについて。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

eBayで買った商品が向こうの手違いで出品者に戻ってしまい、再送をお願いしました。 そして「今週もう一度送るね」とメールが来て「よろしくおねがいします」的な返信をした後に 下のようなメールが来ました。 This was reshipped with all the correct customs forms...long story and I had not shipped to Japan before. I did not get a new tracking number, but it is insured.Please confirm when you receive.Happy new year. 「トラッキングナンバーが取得できなかった」的なことや「なんかチェックして」的な雰囲気なのですが・・・ いまいち意味がよくわからず、これは何かをチェックして返信してあげないとまずいのでしょうか? どなたか翻訳いただけないでしょうか?

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The day after Eyschen's death, Grand Duchess Marie-Adélaïde invited Mathias Mongenast, who had been Minister for Finance since 1882, to form a minority government. Mongenast's special status as a 'caretaker' Prime Minister is underlined by his official title; he was not 'President of the Government', as all other Prime Ministers since 1857 had been, but held the lesser title of 'President of the Council'. Mongenast's administration was never intended to be long-lived, and Marie-Adélaïde's main objective when appointing the experienced Mongenast was to steady the ship. Nevertheless, nobody expected the government to fall as soon as it did. On 4 November 1915, Mongenast nominated a new candidate for head of Luxembourg's école normale. The nomination did not meet with Grand Ducal approval, and Marie-Adélaïde rejected him. Mongenast persisted; education had been a hobby horse of his, and he imagined that the Grand Duchess would accept the advice of a minister as experienced as he was. He was wrong; the Grand Duchess had always been single-minded, and resented a minority Prime Minister, particularly one so new to the job, making demands of her. The next day, Mongenast resigned, just twenty-five days after being given the job.

• 英文翻訳をお願いいたします。

When the two fleets did join, they represented an awesome force and Hipper ordered the German fleet to sail north. Jellicoe interpreted this move as an attempt to lure the British fleet into either a submarine trap or a German mine field – or both. Therefore, he did not follow the retiring German fleet. Jellicoe decided to sail his fleet south to cut off the Germans when they tried to sail for home. Both fleets clashed again as the Germans sailed for port. The German ship “Lutzow” was sunk. “Seydlitz” and “Derfflinger” were badly damaged. The Germans claimed that Jutland was a victory for them as they had sunk more capital ships than the British. Jellicoe claimed that the victory belonged to the British as his fleet was still a sea worthy entity whereas the German High Seas fleet was not. The British did lose more ships (14 ships and over 6,000 lives) than the Germans (9 ships and over 2,500 casualties). But the German fleet was never again to be in a position to put to sea and challenge the British Navy in the North Sea.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I did but the package was damged as they brought it back abou 1 hour ago. I will check it and resend it tomorrow and will send you the new customs.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The last success of the year came on 31 December. SM U-24 sighted the British battleship HMS Formidable on manoeuvres in the Channel and torpedoed her. Formidable sank with the loss of 547 of her crew. The C-in-C Channel Fleet, Adm. Sir Lewis Bayly, was criticized for not taking proper precautions during the exercises, but was cleared of the charge of negligence. Bayly later served with distinction as commander of the anti-submarine warfare forces at Queenstown.

• 英文の翻訳について

英文の翻訳について 以下の文を日本文に訳しています(中には訳していないのがあります)が、どうでしょうか。 また各構文(すべて比較級の構文です)のポイントとなることもよろしければ教えていただけると幸いです。 1.Of all the computers we have looked at, the least expensive one is the easiest to learn. 訳)分かりません。 *the least expensive one is the easiest to learn.の訳し方が分からず、前の文章とのつながりが分かりません。 2. She not only received a promotion but also received better salary. 訳)彼女は昇進しただけではなく、よい給料をもらっている。 *not only・・・but alsoの構文からこのような訳になりました。またbtter salaryの後ろにin her officeが隠れていると考えられます。 3.Mr.John seems to be the most capable of the ten aplication 訳)ジョン氏は10人の志願者の中で最も能力のあると思われる。 4.He is youngest in our office, but gets the higher salary then any other exective 訳)彼は会社で最も若いが、他の幹部より高い給料をもらっている。 5.The new employee wrote a good report, but it wasn't as complete as ours その新入社員は、良いレポート書いたが他の人ほど良くなかった。 比較級は奥が深く、各構文のポイントを押さえることに苦労しています。 皆様のご意見をお待ちしています。