質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

刃渡りの全長の幅がどこも23.4mmなのですか?

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• 和訳お願いします

as soon as the exercise is over, so is the fat burning. 運動が終わるとすぐに… までしかわかりません。 どのように訳すのですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

This step-by-step development could take place over an entire fifteen-week term and/ or be utilized as the organization for each daily lesson, as portrayed in the scenario. この1つ1つの着実な成長は15週間で起こる。 そしてシナリオの中で描写されるように、 個々の毎日のレッスンの構成として利用される。 いまいち日本語が通じません。 指摘と回答をお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。

☆Pherhaps you have been asked 'What sort of a man is so-and-so?' ☆Command of words is ultimately command over life and experience. 回答頂けたら嬉しいです。

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to know why you describe the razor width as 17.3 to 18. Is it because the razor is shorter at the heel and wider at the tip? This would mean that the edge is not perfectly straight.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 またまたですが・・・ need exer over eattoo chi1drs,s forgive biack found sheno これらを和訳お願いします。 isとかが無くて和訳できない場合は結構です。

• 和訳お願いします

Before Suzie could ask more questions, Marcus ran over to them. What is that in the water next to it? Is that the bread you threw at it? 上の文章の和訳を教えてください・・

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

If I tried to translate the entire comment, I would exceed 4000 characters.

• 和訳お願いします。

どうしても和訳が分かりづらいところを書きました。話の内容が分かりづらいと思いますがお願いします。 (1)What she is going through is called being in labour. (2)He bent over the Indian woman. (3)They're usually worst sufferers in these little affairs. (4)I must say he took it all pretty quietly.

• ACIDMANの和訳...

ACIDMANの和訳のってるサイト、誰か知りませんか..? それから、英語に詳しい方、この意味、教えてください>< Before you say"Hello my name is over." (UNFOLD) よろしくお願いします。