• ベストアンサー

英語問題

お願いします! 文を完成 1たくさんの若い人達が小さな町から大都市に引っ越してきている Many young people ( )( ) from small towns ( ) big cities. 2大都市の方がより簡単に仕事を見つけられると思っているからだ They think they can find jobs ( )( ) in a big city. 3しかし、都市では田舎ほど生活空間は大きくない However,living space is not ( ) big in the city ( ) in the country. 4そういうわけで、田舎へ戻る人がどんどん増えている Therefore,( )( )( ) people are returning to the countryside.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1たくさんの若い人達が小さな町から大都市に引っ越してきている Many young people (are)(moving) from small towns (to) big cities. 2大都市の方がより簡単に仕事を見つけられると思っているからだ They think they can find jobs (easy)(than) in a big city. 3しかし、都市では田舎ほど生活空間は大きくない However,living space is not (as) big in the city (as) in the country. 4そういうわけで、田舎へ戻る人がどんどん増えている Therefore, (a)(lot)(of) people are returning to the countryside.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

母語は英語で、自然に回答しましたが、いろいろな仕方があります。 1たくさんの若い人達が小さな町から大都市に引っ越してきている Many young people (are)(moving) from small towns (into) big cities. 2大都市の方がより簡単に仕事を見つけられると思っているからだ They think they can find jobs (much)(easier) in a big city. 3しかし、都市では田舎ほど生活空間は大きくない However, living space is not (as) big in the city (as) in the country. 4そういうわけで、田舎へ戻る人がどんどん増えている Therefore, (increasing)(numbers)(of) people are returning to the countryside.

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

お願いします! Aに関しては翻訳も A 入る語を下から選び適切な形に 1The countryside has () vegetables  than cities. 2Which are more (),cities or country  areas? 3The countryside is () than the city. 4You may not have as( )information  in the country as in the city. [ crowded fresh much quiet ] B並べ替え 1都会の生活の方が田舎よりやることがたくさんあるので好き I like life in the city because there are (things/more/to do) than in the country. 2日常生活は田舎よりも都会の方が生活のペースが速い Everyday life is(than/faster/in the city/in the country). 3田舎の生活は都会の生活と同じくらいよいと考える人達もいる Some people think that (as/as/country life/good/is)city life.

• 「都市」の英語表現

「都市」は英語で、「city」「town」がありますが、その区別がはっきりしません。辞書を読んでもはっきりません。たとえば「日本の都市」という表現は、Japanese citiesかJapanese townsかどちらでしょうか?この2つの単語の使い分けを教えて頂けませんか?よろしくお願いします。

• the counrysideにはなぜtheがつくのでしょうか?

「田舎と都会に住むにはどちらが良いか」を英語にすると Which should we live, big cities or the countryside?でbig cityは無冠詞なのにcountrysideはtheがつくのはなぜなのでしょうか?

• 英語問題

2つの文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、比較級をつかって英文を完成させる。 1My mother isn't as tall as I am. →I[              ] 2The other dentist isn't as good as vou. →You[             ] 3I don't know as many English idioms as you do. →You[             ] 4Tom can't swim as fast as Jim. →Jim[             ] 英語になおす 1カオリはアヤカと同じくらいピアノが上手です。 2私は姉よりたくさんのCDを持っています。 3もっと早く歩かないと、私達は学校に遅刻しますよ。 (~に遅刻する be late for~) 4もう少しコーヒーをいかがですか。 (もう少し~ some more ~) 英文完成 僕は大都会がいぃ。都会の生活のほうが刺激的だから I like living in a city [ ] because city life is [ ] exciting. 私は田舎。都会よりも星をたくさん見ることができるから I like living in the country [ ]. The reason is that we can see [ ] stars in the country [ ] in the city. 都会がいい。たくさんの人に会える機会が多いから I'm [ ] interested in city life [ ] in country life. There are [ ] opportunities to meet many people in the city.

• 冒頭のwithの訳について

"With so many people in jobs they don't care for, leisure is a prized aspect of people's live's." このwith はどう訳せますか? They don't care for は jobsを修飾しているのでしょうか?

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 前置詞が立て続けに2つある文

Reports are coming in of the forcible resettlement of villagers from the countryside into towns. (村民を田舎から町に強制的に移住させているという報告が上がってきている。) coming のあとにin of と、前置詞が2つ連続して重なっていますが、これはどういうことでしょうか。 inをどう訳して、ofをどう訳せばよいでしょうか?

• 文の切れ目がわかりません。

The irony of all this is that America has the highest-ranked hospitals, best technologies and most highly trained doctors and nurses. However, in many large cities, uninsured people living in the same neighborhood as a hospital often cannot access its non-emergency medical care, because they simply cannot afford to pay for it. However, in many large cities, uninsured people living in the same neighborhood as a hospital often cannot access its non-emergency medical care, because they simply cannot afford to pay for it. この文がわかりません。主節の主語はどこですか? どなたか解説お願いします。

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• that of~ 前述の名詞の反復を避ける代名詞

●The clear sky in the countryside is not to be compared with that of a large city.(田園地方の澄みきった空は、大都市の空とは比べ物にならない) 上の文の that of ~ の that が前述の名詞の反復を避ける代名詞なのは分かるのですが、ここは比較の対象が the clear sky in the countryside となっているので、that in a large city としなくていいのですか?