Did you see these two girls at the park yesterday?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • He has two dogs. One is black, and the other is white.
  • Suddenly, a friend of mine told me to open the window.
  • As soon as he got home, he drank three glasses of water.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

1あなたは昨日、公園でこちらの二人の少女のうちどちらかを見ましたか? Did you see ( )( ) these two girls at the park yesterday? 2彼は2匹の犬を飼っている。一匹は黒く、もう一匹は白い。 He has two dogs. One is black,and ( )( ) is while. (1)突然、私の友人の一人が私に窓を開けるように言った。 Suddenly (window/mine/open/told/of/the/a/me/friend/to). (2)帰宅するとすぐ、彼は水を3杯飲んだ。 (water/drank/glasses/of/he/three) as soon as he got home. 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい 1彼はドイツ製の眼鏡を2つ買った。(glassesを用いて) (2)その道の両側には、たくさんの古い建物があった。(bothを用いて お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

1あなたは昨日、公園でこちらの二人の少女のうちどちらかを見ましたか? Did you see (one)(of) these two girls at the park yesterday? 2彼は2匹の犬を飼っている。一匹は黒く、もう一匹は白い。 He has two dogs. One is black,and (another)(one) is while. (1)突然、私の友人の一人が私に窓を開けるように言った。 Suddenly (a/friend/of/mine/told/me/to/open/the/window). (2)帰宅するとすぐ、彼は水を3杯飲んだ。 (he/drank/three/glasses/of/water) as soon as he got home. 次の日本語を英語に直しなさい 1彼はドイツ製の眼鏡を2つ買った。(glassesを用いて) He bought two pairs of German-made glaases. (2)その道の両側には、たくさんの古い建物があった。(bothを用いて There are many old buildings on both sides of the road.

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. Did you see either of these two girls at the park yesterday? 2. He has two dogs. One is black, and the other is white. (1) Suddenly a friend of mine told me to open the window. (2) He drank three glasses of water as soon as he got home. 1. * He bought two pairs of German-made glasses. * He bought two pairs of glasses made in Germany. 2. There were a lot of old buildings on both sides of the street.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1He drank two bottles of beer and as much wine. 2Her job is to pack so many apples in so many boxes. 3You may pick as many flowers as you like. よろしくお願いします

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

Health is the most precious thing () is more precious() health Your pencil is twice as long as mine Your pencil is twice ()() of mine He is two years older than Ayaka He is () to Ayaka () two years They have less rain in America than we do in Japan They don't have ()() rain in America () we do in Japan

• 英語の質問です。

次の文の訳を教えてください。 Mary suddenly burst out crying and explained the details of the accident. Only then did I understand what she had been through. He told me angrily that how he earned his living was really none of my business. He proposed that he pay my traveling expenses for me. What do you think of that? Many of the popular newspapers printed the story, didn't they? Man cannot live by bread alone nor can he live without bread? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題がわかりません教えてください

英語の問題がわかりません教えてください 教えてください、解説があるととてもありがたいです 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい Run as fast as you can. The sky became darker and darker. I wanted to speak English as well as she could. My grandfather is worse than he was yesterday. This stone is almost five times as heavy as that one. 次の2つの文が同じ内容となるように空欄を埋めなさい The Shinano is the longest river in Japan. The Shinano is □ □ any □ river in Japan. No other student in his class is as handsome as Bill. Bill is □ □ □ other student in his class. your camera is better than mine. □ camera is not so □ □ □ He prefers oranges to apples. He □ oranges □ □ apples. 多いですけどよろしくお願いします。

• 書き換え問題教えてください

書き換え問題教えてください 1There is a wide difference between these two cases. →These two caseを主語にして 2It is not easy to weasure the length of this bridge. →(easilyを使って、複文に) 3As soon as the left home,he felt sick. →a) No sooner ~ b)hardlyを使って 和訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです よろしくお願いします

• 英語得意な方お願いします。。

The population of London is two times greater than that of this city. と教材にありました。 The population of London is two times as greater as that of this city. と書き換えてもいいのでしょうか。 それと two times はtwice でも いいのでしょうか。 お願いします。。。

• 英語の分かる方お願い致します。

各組の文がほぼ同じになるように()内に適語を入れる問題です。 (1)He ran as fast as possible. He ran as ( ) ( ) ( ). (2)This book cost only 500yen. This book cost ( ) ( ) than 500yen. (3)My sister is two years older than I. My sister is two years ( ) to me. (4)As he grew old, he became wise. ( ) ( ) he grew, ( ) ( ) he became.

• 英語

彼は私の友達の一人ですというとき he is a frend of mineと言って 私は彼の友達の一人を見ましたというときは i saw a friend of himとなるらしいですが つまり彼は私の友達の一人を見ましたの場合は he saw a friend of myとなり 彼は彼の友達の一人と会いましたの場合 he met a friend of himsとなるので解釈はあっていますか? 宜しくお願いします

• 英語の質問です!

採点、訳をお願いします。 1.Because of his diligence, James is more trusted than (4) classmate. 1.few 2.else 3.other 4.any other 2.When we were told not to see that movies, we became (1) eager to see it. 1.all the most 2.much less 3.too far 4.too much 3.He insists that his robot is (2) mine. 1.superior 2.superior to 3.superior than 4.more superior than 4.You should return the book by next Monday (2). 1.the latest 2.at the latest 3.in the latest 4.for tha latest よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me