5つの英語の文法クイズとその解説

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 問題1:この重たいスーツケースを誰かに運ばせます。
  • 問題2:サッカークラブは30人で構成されています。
  • 問題3:私は外国人の友達が3人います。1人はアメリカ人で、他2人はカナダ人です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

(   )に適当な語を入れなさい。

1.I'll ( ) someone carry this heavy suitcase. a. have b. get c. tell d. ask 2.The soccer club ( ) of 30 members. a. consists b. is consisting c. is consisted d. has been consisted 3.I have three foreign friends. One is an American, and ( ) are Canadians. a. other b. others c. another d. the others 4.My town has ( ) in the past ten years. a. great change b. greatly change c. great changed d. greatly changed 5.How about ( ) in Shibuya on Saturday? a. go shopping b. going shopping c. to go shopping d. to go to shop これらの問題で、「どうしてそうなるのか」説明してくれればありがたいです。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

1.I'll ( ) someone carry this heavy suitcase. a. have ● b. get c. tell d. askはどれも、目的語 + to不定詞の形を散る動詞です。原形動詞が置けるのは have のみ。 2.The soccer club ( ) of 30 members. a. consists ●consist of ~ で「~で構成されている」という、受身の状態の意味です。ですので、受身にしたり、進行形にしたりしません。 3.I have three foreign friends. One is an American, and ( ) are Canadians. d. the others ● 残り全部を意味するとき、the others となります。(2つのときは、one と the other となります。) 4.My town has ( ) in the past ten years. d. greatly changed ● 現在完了なので、has changed でないといけないし、かつ、これを修飾するのは副詞ですので、形容詞の great ではなく、副詞の greatly にしないといけません。 5.How about ( ) in Shibuya on Saturday? b. going shopping ● How about ~ing?(~するのはどうですか?)は受験の定番構文。買物にいく、は go shopping で、これも受験の定番イディオムです。

mfkdshgwog
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とても分かりやすいです。

関連するQ&A

• ( )に入れるのに適当なものを選ぶ問題

1.Since then I have ( ) in volunteer activities. a. become interesting b. become interested c. become to be interesting d. become to be interested 2.If ( ), I will take care of the dog. a. asking b. asked c. to ask d. I'll ask 3.She was advised by the doctor ( ) in bed for a couple of days. a. to lie b. to lay c. to be lain d. laying 4.The woman ( ) glasses is his secretary. a. wearing b. to wear c. to put on d. who puts on 5.How sweet ( ) ! a. this fruit taste b. this fruit's taste c. this fruit tastes d. taste this fruit is 訳と答えの根拠を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 空所に最も適当な語句を選択するという問題なのですが

1.________, Dr. Smith's own findings were incompatible with the other chemist's interpretations of the test results. (A)Evidently (B)In evidence (C)Evidence (D)Evident 2._______, the total contribution to the hospital building fund has already met our expectations. (A)Extremely (B)Fortunately (C)Illegally (D)Necessarily 3.Please supply a telephone number at which a relative_______in case there is an emergency. (A)can be contacted (B)may contact (C)used to be contacted (D)have to be contacted 4.The chief engineer insists that the operation system________redesigned regardless of the high cost involved. (A)be (B)to be (C)has (D)are 答えは上から 1.A 2.B 3.A 4.A で正しいですか?

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you might have become a slightly different person. (2)your old culture has been totally changed. (3)other people may notice changes in your appearance. (4)it is something you have expected.

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• 英文法の問題お願いします。根拠があると助かります

1 If you ( ) serious about finding work and making money in the feelance world, register now. (選択肢) A be B are C were D will be 2 This site is for individuals. ( ) is not intended for use by employment agencies. A It B He C That D They 3 We are more than just a bank. ( ) businesses range from credit cards to life insurance. A We B Our C Us D Ourselves 4 A leading financial company ( ) a secretary to serve as assistant to the director. A seek B seeking C to seek D seeks 5 Our company ( ) the face of business every day. A changes B changing C to change D has changed

• 日本語訳にするのが難しくて

英文が難しくてどう訳をすればいいかわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Also, your experience of dealing successfully with culture shock abroad will have provided you with the psychological tools for dealing with the challenges of re-adjustment. (2)Obviously, the more you have changed, the more difficult it will be to have things go back to a previous notion of normality. (3)However, if you are aware of the changes, smooth adaptation is more likely.

• The ability to produce goods in vol

The ability to produce goods in volumes so greatly that costs and labor can be reduced is one of the achievements of technology. (A) The ability (B) goods (C) greatly (D) is one (A)(B)(C)(D) のうち間違っているのはどれでしょうか、という問題です。 いくら考えても判りません。理由も合わせて教えて頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を教えて下さい(>_<)

When I was young,I always (___)about taking up a new position in a new office. (A)excite (B)excited (C)excitement (D)exciting I don't mind being transferred as long as the job is (___). (A)interest (B)interested (C)interesting (D)interestingly You(___)be very sharp to have been selected for this team. (A)could (B)must (C)must have (D)would A real estate agent(___)show you several possible apartments. (A)have to (B)are able (C)is going (D)is going to Alex must accidentally(___)the wrong flight in Johannesburg. (A)board (B)boarded (C)has boarded (D)have boarded 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 答え合わせをお願いします

以下の英文の答え合わせをお願いします。 1. I've decided ( ) to an English probram on the radio everyday starting this April. a. listen   b.to listen   c.listening   d.listened 回答はbで良いでしょうか? 2. This is ( ) you have to finish today. a. all b.only c.which d.that 回答はcで良いでしょうか? 3. I have a stomachache. I wish I ( ) so much. a.don't eat b.wasn't eating c.haven't eaten d.hadn't eaten 回答はdで良いでしょうか? 4. I ( ) to the meeting, but I decided not to. a.had gone b.could have gone c.could not go d.cannot to 回答はbで良いでしょうか? 教えて頂けましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

日本語に訳せなくて困っています。英語の得意な方、回答よろしくお願いします!! A:Excuse me. I'd like to go to the soccer stadium. How can I get on Oka Station by train? B:First, you should get on the train at Hinode Station. Then you should change trains at Chuo Station. A:I see. B:You should change trains to the Umiyama Line. You'll get off the train at Oka Station. The soccer stadium is near the station. A:Thank you very much. B:you're welcome. Have a nice day. あと、問題でわからないのも1つあります。 I (~~~) a lot of (~~~) in the library. [私は図書館でたくさんの時間を過ごしました。] たくさんの訳をお願いしてごめんなさい。