• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

The band want to focus on being parents, Eric wants to produce and the DeLeo brothers might do session stuff for other bands. ※EricとDeLeo brothers(ディレオ兄弟)は某ロックバンドのメンバーです。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

バンドは親になることに専念したいんだ。つまりエリックはプロデュースをやりたいし、 ディレオ兄弟は他のバンドメンバーとセッションしたいんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots have announced their first performance together since firing frontman Scott Weiland in February. STP last performed on September 23, 2012 in Sacramento, California. The DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz will perform at the MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert on May 30th in Los Angeles at Club Nokia. They’re being advertised as ‘STP members Robert & Dean DeLeo and Eric Kretz’ which insinuates that the trio plan to continue using the STP name, as they’re not advertised as former members.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In July, a tour was announced featuring both bands in a pairing that's oddly appropriate: in 2006 Patrick played in a supergroup with Dean and Robert DeLeo of STP, called Army Of Anyone. Bennington, with his band Linkin Park, used to cover “Wish” live; the video for the Grammy-winning Nine Inch Nails song featured Patrick on guitar. The two sat down with The Hollywood Reporter before the bands' Sept. 9 bow in Boston to talk about the tour, new music, working with the DeLeo brothers, and why Bennington is a good fit for STP.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

According to TMZ.com, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS members Robert DeLeo (bass), Dean DeLeo (guitar) and Eric Kretz (drums) have filed a lawsuit against their former lead singer Scott Weiland claiming that he sabotaged their 20th anniversary tour by being chronically late for performances and missing promotional gigs. They also allege Weiland refused to communicate with other bandmembers in attempt to "hijack" the tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS members Robert DeLeo (bass), Dean DeLeo (guitar) and Eric Kretz (drums) last week filed a lawsuit against their former lead singer Scott Weiland claiming that he sabotaged their 20th anniversary tour by being chronically late for performances and missing promotional gigs. They also allege Weiland refused to communicate with other bandmembers in an attempt to "hijack" the tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’DeLeo brothers were interviewed on WJRR a few days ago. Robert DeLeo discussed STP's departure from Atlantic Records: “We were on Atlantic for 20 years, it was an honor. You think Atlantic Records, you think of Ahmet Ertegun, you think of all of the R&B they did, you think of the Stones, Zeppelin, and Yes. All these great bands and all this great legacy of what Atlantic entailed. It was an honor to be on that label. But I think as time has gone by, the music business is different now, I think there's more freedom to do what you really want to. What we want to do is get the music directly to the people to buy, that's really the intention here.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In the above video, Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo says the band's communication with Scott Weiland began to break down in 1994. He said things have always been good between himself, Robert, and Eric but that after continually trying to make things work with Scott, he couldn't take any more. DeLeo said, “There's only so much [you can do]. I can go to my grave saying I gave it my all.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“Before [the Scott Weiland solo tour this year] there was a lot of other stuff, and you know just going on tour and being 30 minutes late or 40 minutes late on stage. That's the thing, I remember he was an hour and a half late in New Jersey [On May 31, 2008 at the PNC, Filter also played at this show]. [The DeLeo brothers] came from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

An official statement may or may not be released later today by Weiland's camp. I am still trying to find out about what the actual state of STP is. We won't really know until they collectively release a statement. STP last performed two and a half months ago in Sacramento, California and are “on a break” according to Scott Weiland. The band have been unwilling to commit to recording a new album. The DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz have yet to comment on the story. ※ 「Scott Weiland」と「Eric Kretz」は人物名であり、「Stone Temple Pilots(STP)」はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP released all six of their albums from 1992 to 2010 on Atlantic Records. The band were involved in a lawsuit with Atlantic in 2008 when the label sued former frontman Scott Weiland and drummer Eric Kretz for attempting to get out of their contract so STP could self-release their new music. The DeLeo brothers had been let out of their contract for Army of Anyone. STP and Atlantic worked out their issues and STP's 2010 self-titled comeback album was released on Atlantic.