• ベストアンサー

英語から日本語の翻訳

某サイトにて外人の方からメッセージが届いたのですが、英語が分からず困ってます。 どなたかもしも分かりましたらば翻訳をお願いしたく存じます、宜しくお願いしますm(__)m :文 Showing ya love once again and asking U give our new track a listen if U world please, 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

noname#208885
noname#208885
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

愛をもう一度お見せするという意味で、良かったら僕らの新曲聞いてくれるかい?

noname#208885
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます!大変参考になりました!!m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We are sorry to give you such trouble, actually we have answered your question,did you recieve it? Could you please reflect it onto 20 meters far wall,?using the camera get a flare photos, and measuring spot size. when you give us the answer,we will confirm what is wrong with it,, we will try our best to help you,please don't worry. Any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳してください!!

メールの内容を翻訳してほしいです。本当にお願いします。mandyという女の子のメールです。 hey its me mandy your pen pal soo how r u doing well im just grate. in 14 live in ky usa wich is united steates. kentucky. well i love musi and love hello kitty so i guess ill see you later wright back ASAP. love mandy see ya penn pal.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

良く解らないです、翻訳お願いいたします。 Hi there could you please contact our warehouse again on 0182570015 ask for Kerry she still has not received the labels for the collection. her email is k****@cdllogistics.com Many thanks in advance for your help.

• 英文翻訳

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Too many creditors were calling so we now have a new number. If you want money please use the old number but if you want to give us money please use our new number この文の最後に電話番号と思われる数字が書いて有ります。 何の事だかサッパリ分かりません。 アメリカ英語です、文法が少し乱れているかも知れません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 「There she goes once again the ghost of our love, it's making me shiver」 の意味を教えて下さい。 学校の宿題ではありません。

• どなたか翻訳してください

海外通販のショップからメールが来ました。 英語が苦手なのでどなたか翻訳してください。 おそらく在庫が無いと言うことだと思うのですが…。対応に困っています。 Apologies that item 2854 is unstable and limited due to the shortage of the market supply, and we are not quite sure about the restock time of it. We just can fulfill the order once it is available again, please kindly let us know do you mind waiting for them, if not, please feel free to change them . Please kindly advise. Best regards. Cherry