• 締切済み

外人からのメッセージで意味がわかりません。

PS3のバイオハザード5で外人とオンラインしました。 そしたら… タイトル:hi my inglish is bad don't worry my name is robert aod you name? and i like the thiks you do it with the simbols really you are great gamer how long you have play RE5? とメッセージがきました…。 全く意味がわかりません(・ω・;) 誰か教えて下さい…。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

やあオラのえーご下手でも気にせんといてオイラのなまえはロバートでっすきみの名は? オイラこれそうとうスキでっすきみとヤッタ記録もあるしホントきみってすごいゲーマーだね もうどのくらいRE5やってるの?

weskar-0
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^) 助かりました!!! でもどう返せばいいのかが問題ですね…

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えて下さい。

PS3のバイオハザード5で外人とオンラインしました。 タイトル:hi my inglish is bad don't worry my name is robert aod you name? and i like the thiks you do it with the simbols really you are great gamer how long you have play RE5? とメッセージがきました。 そして通訳してもらいやっと返信が出来る!(泣) と思ったのですが…。 英語でどう返せばいいのか困ってます。(・ω・;) ★ 私の名前は***です ****さんは銃のあつかいがとても上手でしたよ 憧れます 私はRE5を始めてちょうど4ヶ月です この文を英語にして返したいのですが… 全くわかりません orz... 誰かお願いします。

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• my poor preciousの意味は、、、?

メールしている外人とのやりとりで、 今私は海外旅行に来ていて、I missed you. I was really hard until arrived, Because I don't understand English.と送りました。 そしたら、 Awwwwww my poor precious flower.って来たんですが、どうゆう意味ですか?poor...ってあんまりいい意味じゃないですよね? でもそんな嫌なことを言うような人ではないので、馬鹿にしてきてるとかではなさそうなんですが、、、よくわかりません。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) It was my fault. I'm sorry for writing too much :D ごめなさい。 But you're worrying too much. I'm only a friend so don't worry when you're writing to me. 私たちはイギリスじんかアメリカじんじゃありません。(I hope this sentence is correct (-_-) ) I make mistakes all the time so I usually ask people to forgive me first :p And don't worry if you reply late. I wouldn't mind waiting, and I really appreciate every words you write to me. :) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 気にしなくていいよ・・・の英訳はこれであってるでしょうか。

いつもありがとうございます。 日常で、 「そんなこと気にしなくていいよ」と言いたい場合 Don't worry about it. Don't care about it. のほかに、 全然気にしなくて良いんだよ。というニュアンスを出したい場合は You don't HAVE TO worry about it. You don't HAVE TO care about it. というふうに、その必要はないという意味で、have toをいれるのはおかしいですか? また、reallyをいれたい場合、 You really don't have to care about it. は英語として変ではないでしょうか。 それ以外に、この方が自然な言い方というのがあったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 外人からDMが来ましたが読めませんどうすればいい?

Hi there! Your IG is really eyecatching! My name’s Naomi, and I’m part of a petwear brand called @scarfandtail! We launched our brand ambassador program recently, and we’re looking for pets of all kinds to share our products! We would absolutely love the opportunity to collaborate with you & send over some complimentary merch—our treat! If you are keen, send a message to @scarfandtail and they'll take it from here!🐕‍ Take care, Naomi

• どちらの英文法が正しいか教えてください┏○

don't think that my book is bad. don't think of my book as bad. . 「私の本を馬鹿だと思わないで!」の英訳です。

• 英語に変換お願いします。

次の英語の訳をお願いします…>_<…! Nice ! I'm sure,Jjun is cuter when you're face to face ~ BTW,my mentions don't disturb you.Right ? ^^ 宜しくお願いします 。

• 近い意味を持つ語句はどれなんでしょう

The news of his death came (out of the blue). 1.unexpectedly 2.speedily 3.slowly 4.obviously Don't take him so seriously. He's just (pulling your leg). 1.ignoring you 2.speaking ill of you 3. teasing you 4.mad at you Haruko (is as good as her word), so don't worry. 1.is a very good speaker 2.is good at word-processing 3.keeps her promise 4.makes funny jokes 上記の「近い意味を持つ語句」を探す問題が解けません...誰か教えてください!!