回答No.1

The bus was full of many people.

xabarixa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The women, who were hired by Bernays, had lighted cigarettes, or "torches of freedom," in their hands and were demanding equality with their male-smoker counterparts. It was all an act, but it was one that many people saw and read about. この1文をどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語を英文にしてください

これらの車は日本で作られました。 よろしくお願いします、 一番早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 日本文にあう英文にしてください

机の上にこわれた茶わんがありました There was a - cap on the desk よろしくおねがいします、 早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 日本語にあう英文にしてください。

彼女は私たちみんなに知られています。 She - - - us all よろしくお願いします、 一番早い方に、ベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切でしょうか?

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem. 和訳 多くの流行語の中で、私たちは21世紀の初めに日本で聞く最も一般的なの2つの言葉は「フリーター」と「ニート」です。   これらの用語は、どちらも臨時の仕事(フリーター)で働く人または仕事を指し、教育またはトレーニング(NEETs)をしていないものについて言及しています。 フリーターの人は働いていますが、一般の人がフリーターと聞くと、大部分の人々には否定的な印象があります。 多くの外国人が日本人の持っていることのイメージの一つは、彼らは勤勉というイメージです。 新しい種類の人々(その人は仕事に対する何気ない態度をとるように見えます)は、今後どんな風に生活し、どんな風に怠惰でさえあって、どんな風に生きてきたのでしょうか? この質問への答えは、単純にわかるようなものではないのです。

• 日本語にあう英文にしてください。

私はそのときみんなに笑われました。 I - - - - everybody at that time よろしくお願いします、 一番早かった方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)Roman soldiers built many roads. The emperors thought road building was useful work for soldiers in peacetime. The soldiers did not share that view. They complained they had not joined the army to use a pick and shovel. (2)One often hears it said, in Japan and in the West, that young people are not as well educated as they used to be. They do not write as well, nor do they read with as much speed and understanding.

• 日本語にあう英文にしてください。

ジャックは日本の庭園に興味を持っています。 Jack is - - Japanese gardens よろしくお願いします、 一番早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 日本語にあう英文にしてください。

新しい図書館が来年ここに建てられるでしょう A new library will - - here next year よろしくお願いします、 一番早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.