• ベストアンサー

eBayで質問があったので回答したい

Do you have to buy all the toys at once? (1)まとめて買う必要があります。ばら売りはしていません How big (or small) are they? (2)スモールサイズです。サイズは約2~5インチです。 (3)質問の意味が理解できませんでした。すみません 以上 3つを英訳したいのですが、ご協力お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1) You have to buy them altogether. They are not sold separately. (2) It is small, about 2 to 5 inches long. (3) I couldn't understand your question. Sorry.

関連するQ&A

• How の質問

1)How ofgen do you work out? 2) How much time do you spend at the gym? 3) How long do you spend working out? 4) How well do you play racquetball? 5) How good are you at sports? 1) どれくらいあなたはトレーニングします? 2)あなたはジムでどれくらいの時間を過ごします? 3)どれくらいあなたは上手くいく事に費やします? 4)どれくらいあなたはラケットボールをします? 5)どれくらいあなたはスポーツが上手です? 添削を宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の練習中

自然な表現を教えていただけますか。 I do not know whether I chose suitable character-font and the position for each photo. It is still difficult for me. But, even though they are small, I have special feelings for them because they are all my works. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

How are you? Hehehehe do you want to hear something weird and gross my ex once wanted me to do for her? (at last!) ↑これってどういう意味ですか?

• 英訳を教えてください><

下の文章の英訳を教えてください! Why don't you go ahead and grab all the foods? Then,tell me how do they taste like 何を聞かれているのか、どう答えたらいいのかがわかりません>< どなたかお願いします。

• ディズニー眠れる森の美女の歌詞で

ディズニー眠れる森の美女の歌詞で I know you I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you There gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. Yes, I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem But if I know you, I know that what you'll do You'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream この歌詞の中で、 I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem となっているのですが、visionsは、たぶん序盤で言われている夢の中で見た光景で、 その光景がseldom all they seemだと第2文型で行ってるだと思うのですが、 ここのall they seemが理解できていないため、この文章の理解ができなことになってると思います。 ここでall they seemとなっているのは、なぜなのでしょうか? ご教授のほど、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文合ってますか?

「何年英語を勉強しているんですか?」 と言う文の英訳は How many years do you study Englishi? で合っているんでしょうか? How many years have you studied English? 又は How many years are you studying English? の方が適切なんでしょうか?

• 日本語にして下さい

My friends are all married and they dont really go out. At my age people dont have time to be doing anything without their family. That's just how it is here. Ohana (family) means everything. Dont feel guilty at all. Its not your fault ◯◯. How bout a picture to make me happy?

• 受動態への書きかえ問題です お願いします

We must do the work at once. これを受動態にする問題です。 自分は The work must be done by us at once.  としたのですが。 解答は「The work must be done at once.」 となっていました。 by us を入れるとまずいでしょうか。それともし入れても良い場合 by us は at once の前になりますか、それとも後ろになりますか。 よろしくお願いします。

• この問題分かる方いますか?

(1)訳してください。 (2)三行目のsixの後に省略されてる英語を1語書いてください。 (3)六行目のThey'reのtheyが指してるものは何ですか。 How many classes do you have each day? We have six each day from Monday to Friday. How long are the classes? They're fifty minutes long. We only have five minutes between classes. So we move quickly.

• 英訳を教えてください。

英訳を教えてください。 They have come to influence the outside culture they once sought to leave behind. 頼みます。