• ベストアンサー

日本語について(眠れない VS 寝られない)

いま日本語を勉強しています。 眠れない と 寝られない(?) は同じですか?違いはありますか? I wonder if 眠れない and 寝られない has same meaning and what's the difference between them. 1. 私は昨晩眠れなかった 2. 私は昨晩寝られなかった 同じみたいにみえるけど解らないです。 英語で答えてくれる人がいたらお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.7

Hi, This is No.3 I feel that you lean Japanese language itsefl, so I wrote about grammar elements. This is not so important for you as usual. The 五段活用 and 下一段活用 is the kind of verb conjugation. You know the conjugation like 私は眠らない……眠ら in this case is 未然形(before happens) 私は眠ります……眠り in this case is 連用形(lead verb etc.) 私は眠る ……眠る in this case is 終止形(is the end of sentence) 私が眠るとき……眠る in this case is 連体形(lead noum etc.) もし、私が眠れば…… 眠れ in this case is 仮定形(assumption) 君は、眠れ! …… 眠れ in this case is 命令形(give orders) The conjugation 眠ら、……り、……る、……れ(sometimes ……ろ)is 五段活用 The conjugation of 寝る is... 私は寝ない …… 寝(only ね) is 未然形 私は寝ます …… 寝(only ね) is 連用形 私は寝る …… 寝る is 終止形 私が寝るとき 寝る is 連体形 もし、私が寝れば 寝れ is 仮定形 君は、寝ろ 寝ろ is 命令形 in this case almost conjugation is 「寝(ね)」 It is called 下一段活用(means 「え段」)

maplenov20
質問者

お礼

Oh my god, thats awesome! Thank you very much for your explain. I get it. I realized that Japanese language is pretty hard for westerners but very beautiful language and it's fun to learn! That's why I am learning. I am still at 中級レベル though hopefully my efforst pay off eventually! Thanks again for your assistance. It was very helpful, thank you!

その他の回答 (6)

回答No.6

First of all, thank you very much for your help, It's highly appreciated. As far as I see your comment, I totally understand the difference. I didn't know that word " Netsuku" so I learned new word today. Thank you! So As everyone responded in Japanese, I am confused and have no idea what they said. So Are you able toexplain me about "五段活用” ”未然形”? What are they ? Since I am American and am at intermediate Japanese level, I can't get it at all. If your explanation covers 五段活用 etc, it's OK and I'll be fine. thank you.

回答No.5

No.3 です。 いくつかの訂正を。 寝られなかった:寝(五段活用動詞の未然形)+られ(可能を表す助動詞の未然形) + なかっ(打ち消しを表す助動詞の連用形)+た(過去を表す助動詞) 正解は、 :寝(下一段活用動詞の未然形)+られ(可能を表す助動詞の未然形) + なかっ(打ち消しを表す助動詞の連用形)+た(過去を表す助動詞) です。 あと、 「眠る」とう同時は五段活用をしますから、眠る+なかった=眠られなかった になります。 正解は 「眠る」とう動詞は五段活用をしますから、眠る+ れる + ない + た = 眠られなかった になります。  助動詞「れる」は、可能・受け身・尊敬のそれぞれの意味を持ちますから(だから、紛らわしくもありますが)可能の意味で、「眠られなかった」としても、間違いではありません。 ついでにいえば、 寝られない=寝る+られる+ない 眠られない=眠る+れる+ない 眠れない=眠れる(可能動詞)+ない と言うことになっています。「られる」と「れる」の使い分けは、その前の動詞が下一段活用なのか、五段活用なのかによります。

回答No.4

"眠る" means "fall asleep", and additionally "寝る" carries the connotation of "lie down". So if you can't get to sleep when you aren't in the situation to lie down, "眠れない" is more accurate. "寝られない" is also possible, but more casual in such a situation. Incidentally, "寝つけない" might be better than "寝られない" to say "can't get to sleep in bed". "寝る" sounds like "lie down (to sleep or something)", but "寝つく" means "sleep in bed" much more.

maplenov20
質問者

お礼

First of all, thank you very much for your help, It's highly appreciated. As far as I see your comment, I totally understand the difference. I didn't know that word " Netsuku" so I learned new word today. Thank you! So As everyone responded in Japanese, I am confused and have no idea what they said. So Are you able toexplain me about "五段活用” ”未然形”? What are they ? Since I am American and am at intermediate Japanese level, I can't get it at all. If your explanation covers 五段活用 etc, it's OK and I'll be fine. thank you.

回答No.3

実は、意味として違いはありません。 ニュアンスとしては、 寝られなかった:外的な要因であることを強調する 眠れなかった:内的な要因であることを強調する というくらいの違いがあります。 (でも、どちらの意味で使っても別に違和感はありません) 文法的にはちょっと違いがあります。 寝られなかった:寝(五段活用動詞の未然形)+られ(可能を表す助動詞の未然形) + なかっ(打ち消しを表す助動詞の連用形)+た(過去を表す助動詞) 眠れなかった:眠れる(眠るから派生した可能動詞・こちらは下一段活用・未然形)+なかっ+た です。 本来、「眠る」とう同時は五段活用をしますから、眠る+なかった=眠られなかった になります。 ただ、この場合、「眠れる」という(可能を表す)下一段活用の「可能動詞」だと考えられています。 ですから、眠れる+なかった=眠れなかった となります。 なお、「寝る」には、「睡眠する」という意味もあります。

• ベストアンサー率24% (652/2692)
回答No.2

そもそも 『寝』『眠』の意味が違います 『寝』は、ただ体を横たえた状態(読み方:ねorしん⇒寝る:ねる) 『眠』はまさにsleepです (読み方:ねむorみん⇒眠る:ねむる) “おくりがな”はNo.1の通りです

maplenov20
質問者

お礼

答えをありがとうございました。 日本語をもっと勉強します。

• linok
  • ベストアンサー率20% (3/15)
回答No.1

日本語での回答で申し訳ありません。 「眠れなかった」は「眠る」と「~れる」の組み合わせです。 「~れる」は「~することが出来なかった」の意味ですので、言い換えると、「眠ることが出来なかった」となります。 「眠られなかった」は「眠る」と「~されなかった」の組み合わせです。 「~される」は受動または尊敬で使うので、自分自身に「眠られなかった」は使いません。

maplenov20
質問者

お礼

答えをありがとうございました。 でも漢字がわからないのでわかりません・・・・、 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• Computerはコンピュータですか、コンピューターですか。

日本語:Computerはコンピュータですか、コンピューターですか。 What's the difference between them?

• 英語圏の友人からの日本語の文法での質問

英語圏の友人から質問を受けたのですが英語でどのように 答えてあげたらよいのかわからずこちらに質問させていただきました。 質問の内容は… 『What is the difference between the conditional and provisional tenses? For example, miru-mireba, and miru-mitara, don't they both mean 'if'? Like, if I see?』 みなさまのお力をお借りできればと思います。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I think sex between you and me would be good.

• contagious and infectious

What is the difference between "contagious" and "infectious"? They both seem to have the meaning of propagating diseases. Does either of them have the meaning of "direct (by physically contacting)" propagation and the other is aerial propagation?

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語も話せるようになりたい。 I want to get able to speak Japanese, the same and English too. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

same if I don't see you clearly, you feel to be really beautiful and I love your eyes. お願いします!

• theについて

Show Alex two triangles,a yellow one and a blue one,and ask him, "What's the same?"And he'll answer,"Shape!" Ask him,"What's different?"And he'll say,"Color!" What's the same? の場合はsameの前にtheが付いているのに対して What's different? の場合はdifferentの前にtheが付いていないのはなぜですか? 辞書でsameを調べると形容詞の他に 代名詞として使うときにtheが付くと書いてありました。 sameは代名詞として使われているからtheが付いて differentは形容詞だからtheが付かず、 differenceの場合は名詞だから おそらくtheがいるのかなあ?と考えています。 それから、このWhat's the same?は What's same?とtheがない場合は間違いなのですか?

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語が話せ、バイリンガルが出来る様に、なりたい。 I want to become it English talk almost as same as Japanese, and to have a bilingual. 添削をお願いします。

• 翻訳出来ず困っています。

こんにちは。 下記の英文なのですが 同じデザインで同じタグが付いてて でもボタンの色が違うで、 日本語に訳すとこんな感じでしょうか? この売り手から商品を1つ購入したのですが 購入後直に売り手から下記の英文が4回届き困っています。 誰か正確な翻訳に力を貸して下さい。 宜しく御願い致します。 Hello, It is just like that pair. It has the same tags and the same size. The photograph would be just the same, except for different colored snaps. One has a copper colored snaps and the other pair has a gray colored snaps. If you are interested in them, I will list them.

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。