• ベストアンサー

bothの前にin

BR company's financial reports are typically published in both English and French. とあるんですが、bothの前にinで止めていいんですか?

• お礼率98% (57/58)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pepe-4ever
  • ベストアンサー率34% (580/1675)
回答No.2

この文の構造を分けると、 (are typically published in) (both English and French.) 読む場合……inで一呼吸置いてからboth……と読んだ方が分かりやすいです。

質問者

お礼

published inだったんですね、そう考えるとわかりますね ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• remondo
  • ベストアンサー率20% (25/120)
回答No.1

よろしいではありませんか。 both in English and in French は、避けたいですね。

質問者

お礼

なぜ、both in English and in French は好ましくないんですか? こちらのほうが自然感じがしました in~ in~ とくどいからですかね?

関連するQ&A

• 前置詞の後にbothはこれる?toeic公式問題

toeic 公式問題集ボリューム4-1-102で、 the bernier company's finiancial reports are typically published in both english and french.とあって、bothの部分が空白になっています、in のあとにbothはこれるんですか?そのとき、bothの品詞はなんですか? in は前置詞なので、名詞や動名詞が来なくてはいけないと思っているのですが。

• 英訳の問題です お願いします

「カナダでは英語とフランス語の両方がはなされます。」 これを Both English and French are spoken in Canada. としたのですが。 模範解答では In Canada both English and French are spoken. となっていました。自分の解答では間違えでしょうか。 くだらない質問ですが。よろしくお願いします。

• inについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 We are honored to continue licensing the books we publish in both traditinal and emarging fornats. この文でin bothとinがありますが、inはどうして必要なのでしょうか? inがないと文法上おかしいでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• in か at か

【問題】 フランスの大都市の観光客向けの店では、まず英語で用が足せるし、あなたが日本人とわかると寄っ て来て、英語で話しかけてくるフランス人も少なくない。 【解答例】 In tourist shops in large French cities you can usually get your messages across in English, and a few French people come up and talk to you in English when they find you are Japanese. 英作文の問題と解答例は上記の通りです。「観光客向けの店では」を、自分は店の大きさから考えて前 置詞は at が相応しいだろうと思い、At tourist shops としたのですが、解答例は In tourist shops  となっていました。この文では in のほうが適切なのでしょうか。回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Black tea---something thought of as “English tea” --and green tea --drunk typically in Japan ---are actually leaves from the same plant,processed differently.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Financial ratio analysis In financial ratio analysis, the analyst examines the relationship between two numbers on the financial statements-in most cases dividing one number by the other-in order to draw conclusions about a company's financial condition. Although there are potentially as many ratios as there are pairs of financial statement numbers,our discussion will focus on nine ratios can tell us a lot about the financial health of a company. These ratios fall into three categories. Liquidity ratios and leverage ratios seek to answer the question,"Where do they stand?" The former focus on a company's ability to meet its near-term cash requirements, while the latter look at the relationship between liabilities and shareholders' equity. Profitability ratios,which assess a company's profitability, are one approach to answering the question, "How did they do?" The other approach involves an analysis of the cash flow statement,which is discussed in the last section of this chapter. よろしくお願いします。

• both the latterの解釈について

添付ファイル文章: there were three kinds of well–baked bread, two bottles of wine, two of excellent mead, and a large glass jug of kvas— both the latter made in the monastery, and famous in the neighborhood. に関する質問です。 both the latter の解釈が分からないです。 both the latter の前に three kinds of well–baked bread, two bottles of wine, two of excellent mead, a large glass jug of kvas の4アイテムがありますが、 2つの後者ということなので、 two of excellent mead, a large glass jug of kvas のアイテム2つが修道院で作られていて、 近所で噂になるほど美味しいという理解で合っているのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• are in for

Leaks over the weekend suggest that Israel's political and former military leadership are in for a roasting という文章をみたのですが、in for a roasting で 厳しく非難されているという意味らしいのですが、この are in for a roasting というのは文法的にどうなっているのでしょう? この in も for も両方 前置詞ですか?  それとも in は副詞ですか? 文法的な説明をしてくださるかたがおられましたらお願いします!!!

• in anticipation

My older brother and I are both in our mid-30s and have not gotten along for 20 years. He has been verbally, psychologically and at times physically abusive toward me. He has a ferocious temper, and if I say anything he doesn't like, he lambastes me. I try to avoid him, but since the birth of my nephew (the cutest baby ever), that is not always possible. I like his wife and adore my nephew. Before a visit, I have trouble sleeping at night. I feel anxious and dread the hours passing in anticipation. dread the hours passing in anticipationはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• an English teacher in India,for example,another in the Philippines and a third in Nigeria

an English teacher in India,for example,another in the Philippines and a third in Nigeria についてですが、何故for exampleはこんな位置にあるのでしょう????an English teacher in Indiaは例示に含まれないのでしょうか????それにa third in Nigeriaは何故序数詞のまえなのに不定冠詞aを使っているのでしょうか????なかなかうまく訳せません。どなたかこなれた訳をお願いします。