The Importance of Education

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Education plays a vital role in shaping individuals and societies. With the power to teach knowledge, humanity, and critical thinking, it goes beyond merely imparting information.
  • The story of a war in Africa highlights the consequences of a lack of proper education. An acquaintance boy, influenced by misguided teachings, attacked a woman. This incident reminds us that education is not just about acquiring knowledge, but also about fostering good judgment and values.
  • A well-educated person is less likely to resort to violence and more capable of making informed decisions. Education empowers individuals to think critically, distinguish right from wrong, and contribute positively to society. It is, therefore, crucial for us to prioritize education.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

作文を英語に翻訳したのですが分かりません。

作文を作って、英語に訳したのですが英語がよく分からないのでアドバイスくれませんか? 結構間違っていると思うので・・・。 I think educacion is very important. (教育はとても大切だと思います。) Waht do you think about it? (あなたはどう思いますか?) Educacion is to teach knowledge,humanity,and other things. (教育は知識と人間性などを教えることです。) It is not only packing knowledge. (教育はただ知識を詰め込むだけじゃありません。) To bring up good and bad is also important. (善悪の判断も養う事も大切です。) One day,a war started in Africa. (ある日、アフリカで戦争が始まりました。) A women was attacked by an acguaintance boy. (ある女性は知り合いの少年に攻撃されました。) Why did he attack her? (どうして彼は彼女を攻撃したのでしょうか?) Because,he didn't have right education. (なぜなら、彼は正しい教育を受けていなかったのです。) If the boss syas"Your an acguaintance is a badman.So kill",he take boss at boss's word. (もしも上司が「お前の知り合いは悪人だ。だから殺せ。」と言ったら、真に受けてしまいます。 And he easliy kills the person. (そして彼は簡単に人を殺してしまいます。) Maybe,have right educated person don't kill person. (多分、正しい教育を受けていた人は人を殺しません。) And,It can right judge. (そして、正しい判断もできます。) So education is very important for us. (だから教育は私達にとってとても大切なのです。)

noname#138200
noname#138200
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I think education is very important. What do you think about it? Education is to give knowledge to the students and nurture humanity and other things in them. It is not just cramming knowledge into their head. It is also important to develop the students' ability to distinguish good from bad. One day a war broke out in Africa. A woman was attacked by a boy she knew. Why did he attack her? Because he did not have enough education. If his boss said to him, "Your acquaintance is bad. Kill him", he would obey his order. And he would easily kill him. Probably a person who had enough education would not kill other people so easily. And he can tell good from bad. Therefore, education is very important to us.

noname#138200
質問者

お礼

Thank you very mush!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 英文の訂正をお願いします

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 【至急】英語の添削お願いします

授業で Why is education so important in your life? という課題を出されました。 自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法等に自信がありません;; どなたか添削お願いいたします。 I think that the purpose of education is to acquire and develop the wisdom of living well. To acquire the knowledge helps us to have flexible thinking. There is no end of learning in life. Moreover, to learn new thing is my greatest pleasure. That’s the very reason why I am educated. よろしくお願いします!!

• 添削をお願いします。

また彼は教育についても焦点を当てている。なぜなら、教育は経済成長と雇用創出能力において重要と考えているからだ。子供達が優れた教育を受けられるように、学校の選択、college affordability(低価格な教育費)、高等教育法(HIGHER EDUCATION ACT)などの問題に取り組んでいる。 さらに、彼は教育と職業開発の機会を広げることや、税金の負荷を取り除くことにも取り組んでいる。 He also focusses on education, because he is thinking that it is important in economic growth and ability to create jobs. He is addressing issues such as school choice, college affordability, higher education act for children can take excellent education. Furthermore, he is working on expanding opportunities for education and vocational development, and remove tax burden. 少し長くてすみません。 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

以下の文章を訳していただける方、お願いします He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant an to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

どなたか翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 He is patient, dedicated, methodical in all he does. Very excellent in his work and ways, and will gain renown in his own field of life Likes to feel he has a purpose He has strong forebodings which do not materialize. However he does seem ambitious to advance himself, to get a better life, or to become free of difficulties. He is interested in the attaining of intellectual knowledge and while he uses it to help others he is idle or impractical or unassertive in using it to help himself, and advances very little in life, He could be parasitic, wasteful or carried by others. For he doesn’t seem to get personal power or position despite his high intelligence. Ends up doing what others want him to, or else evading and shipping out. He has a sense of duty but doesn't like responsibility. A passive dreamy nature. He is a clever and spiritual man. He is sympathetic and imaginative. Kind and generous. But escapist, never satisfied with life and prefers to retreat or escape from the realities of it in one way or another. Thus he has a weak side to his character that may need strengthening if he is to make the most of his opportunities in life. He is mildly mediumistic and may be interested in psychic and occult subjects. An uncommon person, spiritually inclined, mystical and yet well accepted.

• 英語 和訳

Such knowledge is very old and it is only now beginning to be appreciated. の和訳について教えて下さい。 そのような知識はとても古い。そしてそれは、今まさに認め られはじめている。 テキストの解答は、 Such knowledge is very oldの和訳を そのような知識ははるか昔から存在している。 としていました。 なぜ、はるか昔から存在していると訳せるのでしょうか? Such knowledge is very old はそのような知識はとても古いという意味はないのでしょうか? 以上、ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.

• 英文の訂正をお願いします!

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. とても滅茶苦茶なので、日本語文を下に載せました! 私は田中さんの意見に賛成です、なぜなら彼の考 えは正しいと思うからです。 中村さんが講義の時に、時々居眠りをしていたの は良くないと思います。彼の行いはもちろん非難 されるものです。 彼は努力をしなかったので、残業手当を貰う権利 はありません。 彼は自分の時間を使って勉強すべきです。 彼はパレードの責任者です。 それは非常に重要な役職です。 私は田中さんの「いつまでも時給感覚でいるな よ」という言葉はとても正しいと思いました。 また、田中さんは社会の一員として大切な事を教 えてくれる本当に良い上司だと思いました。 宜しくお願いします!