• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。 We have already performed collecting data's of vibration measurement before dismounting and will compare them after remounting to a second step of vibration measurement. 特に、after 以下をどういう風に訳しあげればいいのか、適切な表現がいまいちわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• mal77
  • お礼率84% (16/19)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

我々は降りる前に振動測定のデータを集めることをすでに実行していました、そして、振動測定の2回目の段階に再び乗った後、それらを比較するつもりです。 ☆ 文脈がないので正しいかどうか判りません。また、data's の部分の訳ははっきりしません。

mal77
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ヒント頂きました。助かりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳と文法解説をお願いします。

Checking of electric system is currently performed and a vibration checking will be performed after in order to compare with data acquired before dismounting. 和訳と、文法解説をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! The words had hadly been out of my mouth before I repented of having spoken them. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手から返事が来たのですが相手が興奮しているのか自分ではちょっと?な部分があります。 詳しい方いましたら訳していただけないでしょうか? I really don't understand understand if you are seriously interested in this animals or not and moreover we are already in June and if not purchased before Hamm,then i think you will have to find someone else.We do not issue any paperwork till after advance deposit must have been paid to be sure we are dealing legitimately and not otherwise.

• 英語から日本語訳お願いします。

以下の文章の日本語訳お願いします。 技術系文章でうまい日本語がでてきません。 Your team discuss and remains the main advises already given during the emergency test of 2009. Most of them are essential if we want to be efficient on this emergency action. You think that a new test has to be performed after improvement. 宜しくお願いします。

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Although the population growth rate is expected to slow down, an increasing population still creates problems. First of all, with more people in the world, more food must be grown to feed them, though the amount of land we can use for agriculture is limited. According to the FAO, grain consumption has increased by 200 percent since 1961, but the amount of farmland remains almost unchanged. Second,a growing population is harmful to the environment. With more people and increased human activities, it is natural for the amount of CO2 in the air to increase. This speeds up global warming. Scientists expect that temperatures will rise by 0.4℃ in the next 20 years. An increasing pollution brings problems not only to developing nations, but also to the whole world. If we continue on our current path, the earth's resources may disappear before we know it.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) 和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) Stamp collecting is one of the most interesting of all hobbies. People collect stamps for different reason. Some just like to get stamps together and arrange them in an album. Others are interested in the history, geography, and culture of the countries whose stamps they collect. Still others are attracted to stamps because of the many interesting subjects pictured on them. Almost every collector dreams of one day finding a “sleeper.” This is a rare or valuable stamp that has not been noticed among stamps worth little or nothing.

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。