• 締切済み

この文書は正しいでしょうか?自信がありません

Each time I get your mail carrys me back to the those our sweet days. Each time I got your mail carried me back to the those our sweet days. 返事をする場合、現在形か過去形かどちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

>Your email comes each time,it~ Your mail comes each time は完全な文です。it brings me back to.. も完全な文です。完全な文をカンマでつなぐことはできません。カンマをピリオドにするか、カンマ+接続詞でつなぐか、 Each time your mail comes, it brings me back to.. (it = your mail)のように前半を完全な文ではない従属節にする必要があります。each time 節 は when 節と同じ働きと考えると分かりやすいと思います。

purity53
質問者

お礼

opensource様 丁寧に回答して頂き本当にありがとうございました。 すっきりしました。

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

Each time を主語にしているようですが、each time や every time ではじまる句は副詞句なので主語にするのはよろしくありません。 Every time I get your email, I always remember ... Every time I get your email, it carries/brings me back to.... などが正解です。(後者の it は状況の it)

purity53
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました Your email comes each time,it~ この修正でいいでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• この文章はどんな意味なのでしょうか?

友人から来たメールですが、意味がよくわかりません。 am out time i got a lot to do if i get another time u will hear from me ok? 他の時間はいろいろすることがある もし時間がとれたら私に聞いて? こんな訳じゃないですよね・・どなたか教えてください。

• ここの意味が分からないのですが...

買い物をしたくてメールしたのですが Thank you for your interest in our products. I’ll be happy to send you our supplements and order information. Email me back with your mailing address and I’ll get that information out to you as quickly as possible. あなたがわれわれの商品に興味を持ってくれてありがとう。 私はあなたに注文情報と健康補助食品情報を送って満足です?(ここが良く分からないです) あなたのメールアドレスで私に電子メールを送り返してください。 出来るだけ早くあなたに情報を与えます(こんな感じですか?) 出来ないながらにも訳してみたのですがよく意味が分かりません(汗) 相手は何をして何を要求してきてるのでしょうか?

• have got toとは?

ちょっとテキストを見ててわからない表現があったのですが・・・ ”仕事にもどらなきゃ”っていうニュアンスのセンテンスで I've got to get back to work. というのがありました。これはもし I have to get back to work. と言ったときにとはどう違うのでしょうか? それともhave got toでhave toのような意味もあるのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

I just view Your goods ?Get back to me On (gloryermikela35 @ gmail com ) ? Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

I should get back to you in a couple days so if you don't hear form me please give me a PM PM=プライベートメール

• eating those words

Dear Annie: I am a 69-year-old man who, until now, only read your column periodically. Each time I read your advice to someone, I would say to myself, "Hmm, that's really good advice." I never ever thought that I would need to write to you. Well, now I am eating those words. I am eating those wordsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• biginningとfirst、itemsの意味とここでのbutの意味

受け取ったメールです。 1、I read your e-mails from beginning to end!!!! But I dont get time to reply as soon as I receive so then forget about some items. あなたのメールちゃんと最初から最後までよんでます! でも受け取ってからすぐに返事をする時間がないの。だからいくつか内容??事柄?をわすれてしまいます。 私が送ったメールの質問は 私のメールちゃんと最初から最後まで読んでる? と聞いたところこの返事がきました。 私は最初から最後までの部分をfirst to endと書いてしまいました。 ☆first to endでは変でしたか? ☆ここでのsome itemsは、内容みたいなものですか? ここでのbutの訳し方とその文の訳がしっくりきません。 Work is so busy, I am looking forward to our time together. The day you arrive in UK, I will arrive in UK from Manchester but have enough time to get to Heathrow to meet you. 仕事すっごい忙しい、一緒に過ごす時間を楽しみにしてるよ。 あなたはヒースローについて、私はマンチェスターからそこにつく。 ???ヒースローについてあなたとあって時間がある?? お願いします

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.