中3 英語期末テストの模範解答を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 駅へ行く途中、私は旧友に会いました。
  • 私たちがお互いに助け合うことはとても大切なことです。
  • We enjoyed talking each other.(誤りを正しなさい)
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

中3 英語期末テストの模範解答を教えて下さい

(1) 駅へ行く途中、私は旧友に会いました。 I met an old friend of (      )(      )the way to school. (2) 私たちがお互いに助け合うことはとても大切なことです。 1.It is very important for us to help (e     )(      ) 2. It is very important for us to help (o      )(      ) (3) We enjoyed talking each other.(誤りを正しなさい) (4) 庭には赤い花もあれば黄色い花もあります。 In our garden,(      )flowers are red and (      )are yellow. (5) (      )of them has his own room. ア Each イ All  ウ Every エ Some (6) あなたたちのうちのどちらかがすぐに行かなければなりません。 (      )of you(      ) to go at once. (7) All of the students want to see Mr.Brown.(下線部をEveryに変えなさい) (8) I don’t know both of the girls.(和訳しなさい) (9) I caught(      ) first train yesterday. (冠詞を書きなさい。必要なければ×)        以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)駅へ行く途中、私は旧友に会いました。 I met an old friend of (mine)(on)the way to school. (2)私たちがお互いに助け合うことはとても大切なことです。 1.It is very important for us to help (each)(other) 2. It is very important for us to help (one)(another) (3)We enjoyed talking (to) each other. (4)庭には赤い花もあれば黄色い花もあります。 In our garden,(some)flowers are red and (some)are yellow. (5)(ア Each)of them has his own room. ア Each イ All  ウ Every エ Some (6)あなたたちのうちのどちらかがすぐに行かなければなりません。 (Either)of you(have) to go at once. (7)Every student wants to see Mr.Brown. (8)私はその少女をどちらとも知っている訳ではない。 (9)I caught(the) first train yesterday. ご参考まで。

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

模範解答ありがとうございました。 7月のテストに向けてがんばって覚えます。

関連するQ&A

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語 期末テストの模範解答をお願いします

模範解答を教えてください。 (1)Nowadays not many children can use a of scissors correctly. アfew イonly ウpair エpiece (2)He has( ) about the matter. アmany informations イmany information ウ much informations エmuch information (3)I heard ( )from my friend,Ted. アsome news イsome newses ウ a good news エsome good news’ (4)His opinion is quite different from mine. There is a great ( )( )his opinion and mine. (5)She has been with us for a long time. We think she belongs to the family. She has been with us for a long time. We think of her ( )a( )of the family. (6)彼はいつも何かあたらしいことを求めています。 He is always looking for ( )( ). (7)I’ve lost my umbrella,so I have to buy( ). ア one イ it ウ that (8)I made with her during my stay in London. ア friend イ a friend ウ friends エthe friend (9)This computer is very useful. This computer is of great ( ). (10)( )of the students in this class like soccer very much . アEvery イ Each ウ Almost エMost 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)彼らはどのくらいの間、歌を歌い続けているのですか。 How (    )(    )they (    )(    ) songs? (2)They were dancing when I arrived. The dance (    )already(    ). (3)My sister plays the violin well. My sister is a (    )(    ). (4)My uncle can cook very well. My uncle is a very (    )(    ). (5)金持ちがいつも幸せとは限りません。 (    )rich are not always happy. (6)We have a lot of snow around here. (    )(    )a lot around here. (7)Will you open the window? (    )open the window. (8)What a good speaker of French ! (    )(    )she speaks French ! (9)彼は何て速く走るんだろう。 (    )fast runners they are! (10)生徒たちは一人ひとり机と椅子をもっています。 (    )of the students(    ) a desk and a chairs. (11)They had a good time at the party. They(    )(    )at the party. (12)He told me to go there alone. He told me to go there(    )(    ). (13)クッキーをご自由にとって食べてください。 (    )(    )to the cookies. (14)If you start at once ,you will arrive in time . (    )at once ,(    )you won’t arrive in time . (15)What a good(    ) she is! (    )(    )she cooks!              以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で・・・

こういう問題がありました 私たちにとってお年寄りを助けることは大事です(9語で表せ) Helping people who are old is important for us. となっているのですが僕は It is important for us to help old people. となったのですがこれではだめなんでしょうか? わかる方どうか回答お願いします

• 英語 訳し方

Please tell us how important each of the following factors is to you when you choose a business for automotive repair. この英文はどこで区切って訳せばいいのでしょうか? is to you のところはどういう訳し方をするのでしょうか?

• [英語です

everyone (need) clean air. need かneeds (every )side has some good argument. eachか every Not (all) car journeys are necessary.  every , all , eachか It will take some time to rid the world of (every) congestion.  every, all,eachか 選択問題です  かっこの中が自分お答えなのですが丸付けお願いします。 よろしくお願いします

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語ネイティブの方】和訳をお願いします!

I thinking of you more than ever. It is difficult for us to see each other. この文章の意味と どのような感覚で言っているのかが いまいち解らないので教えて頂ければと思います(>_<)

• 模範解答をお願いします。14問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に適する語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)He used to earn ( ) money as his brother. アas three times as much イas three times of ウthree times as much (2)I ( ) go home. アtold that he should イordered that he ウsaid to him エrequired for him to (3)( ), I would have filled out the form. アIf I have known イIf I know ウHave I known エHad I known (4)The ( ) half of the program was very interesting. アlate イlater ウlatter エlast (5)( ) rain now, the farmers will have to postpone the harvest. アIf it is to イIf it will ウShould it エWould it (6)He probably wouldn't act that way if he ( ) in Japan. アis イwere ウwould be エcan be 2.次の2文の意味がほぼ同じになるよう、( )に適当な語句を入れよ。 (1)But for her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. ( ) her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. (2)The population of this city is a quater of that of Tokyo. The population of Tokyo is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) as that of this city. 3.日本語の意味になるように、次の文の( )内に適切な語を1語ずつ入れよ。 (1)私は大学時代にもう1つ外国語を勉強していたら良かったと思う。 I wish I ( ) ( ) another foreign language in my college days. (2)演説が進むにつれて私はますます退屈になった。 I got ( ) ( ) ( ) bored as the speech went on. (3)その本は読めば読むほど分からなくなる。 The more you read book, ( ) ( ) you will understand it. (4)年を取れば取るほど記憶力が悪くなる。 The older we become, the ( ) our memory gets. (5)アマゾン川は、ナイル川に次いで世界で2番目に長い川だ。 The Amazon is the second ( ) rive in the world ( ) the Nile. 4.( )内の語を適当な形に直せ。 It's already twelve midnight, It's high time you (go) to bed.

• 中3 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)できるだけ急いでその問題を解きなさい。 can /as/ the question /quickly/ solve/ as/ you. (2)雨が降るかもしれないから、今朝は散歩に行かないほうがよい。  may/had/go/it//rain/as/you/better/not/for/a walk (3)彼が正直者であるはずがない。 man /he /an /can’t /be /honest (4)彼は今家にいるかもしれない。 now /he /may/ home /at /be (5) あなたが毎日ここに来る必要はありません。(1語不足) here/ everyday/ you/it /isn’t/ for /to /come (6)赤ちゃんは面倒を見てもらうべきだ。 should /some /looked/ be /after/ by /the baby (7)そのメールには「あなたと一緒に買い物にいけません」と書いてあります。 I /be able to /won’t /shopping /you /says /with /the mail /go/ “/” (8)父は私をよく公園に連れて行ってくれたものです。 take /the park/ to/ my father /me/would /often (9)あなたは全てを答える必要はまったくない。 not/ all /all /you/ need /answer/ questions/ at (10)君は夜更かしをしないほうがよい。 sit /late/ had /up /better/ you/ not/at night             よろしくお願いします