• ベストアンサー

[英語です

everyone (need) clean air. need かneeds (every )side has some good argument. eachか every Not (all) car journeys are necessary.  every , all , eachか It will take some time to rid the world of (every) congestion.  every, all,eachか 選択問題です  かっこの中が自分お答えなのですが丸付けお願いします。 よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

* Everyone (need) clean air. × everyone, everybodyは単数形名詞 * (Every)side has some good argument. × sideは二者の場合に使用されるので「両方、双方」のeach * Not (all) car journeys are necessary. ○   * It will take some time to rid the world of (every) congestion. × rid the world of all congestion「世界から全ての交通渋滞を無くす」 congestionは常に単数形で使います。

関連するQ&A

• while,every,each,allの違いについて

I want to know the ( ) truth about what happened to him ア.all イ.every ウ.each エ.whole の問題でwholeが正解になりますが、理由がわかりません。 1. every、eachにはtheがつかないといわれましたがなぜでしょうか。 2. every, eachはダメなのになぜall,wholeはtheが可能なのでしょう か??。 3.allならば直後にtheが入るなら可能とありますがなぜ前ならダメ なんでしょうか。 4.whole the ~ にはなぜならないのでしょうか 有識者の方、理論的な解説をお願いします!

• You've all been...のallの位置

You've all been...のallの位置 NHKラジオ英会話講座より You've all been working closely with me for years now,皆さんは私と蜜に連絡を取って仕事をしてきましたので、 You can each take a turn and we'll go around the room clockwise. 一人一人が交替することにして、部屋を時計回りに進めていきます。 質問: (1)all/eachの位置についてお尋ねします。 「あなた方すべて」を[you've all been...]、「あなた方一人一人」を[You can each take...]になっています。これを[You all have been...][You each can take...]ではおかしいですか?haveやcanの助動詞が入った場合は、助動詞の後に置くという法則がありますか?教えて下さい。 (2)You can each take a turn...のcanの使い方がよく分りません。「~出来る」や「~可能性がある」では違和感があります。教えて下さい。 以上

• 超難関高校の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)The book(    ) is not in the library. ア.that I need it イ.which I need it ウ.I need it エ.I need (2)Someone knocked (    )the door. ア.to イ.of ウ.at エ.from (3)Bad drivers should have their licenses(    ) away from them. ア.take イ.took ウ.taken エ.to take (4)(    )of these books is interesting. ア.Each イ.All ウ.Every エ.Some (5)このテレビは私が持ち歩けるくらい小さいです。 This TV is (    )(    )(    )to carry. (6)すぐに君は後悔するぞ。 It will not (    )(    )(    )you regret. (7)とおりの向こうに駐車してある車は私の父のです。 The car (    )across the street is my(    ). (8)父は疲れていたので、いつもより早く寝ました。 (    )tired ,my father went to bed earlier(    )(    ). (9)ジャックは一生懸命勉強していたが、ビルほど成績は良くなかった。 Jack studied hard,but his grades were not (    )good(    )(    ). (10)外国人と電話で話すことを恐れてはいけません。 Don’t(   )(    )(    ) speaking to foreign people(    )(    ).

• everyはimportantを含むのでは?

次の文においての質問です。 Everyone should have access to more than one newspaper, for there are at least two sides to every story. Since all sides of an important story should be covered, and no newspaper adequately covers all sides of every one of its stories, some important stories would not be adequately covered if there were only one newspaper. という議論の欠点は、The argument confuses the inability to cover all sides of every story with the inability to cover all sides of any important story. という事なのですが...every storyはimportant storyも含むと思うのですが、confusesとはどういうことでしょうか?特にconfuseしていると思えないのですが...

• 口語です。

"If everyone's got nothing, everyone's got the same," "There's a comfort we get from each other. It's simple. We've all got nothing. Not half or some. Nothing." got nothing と最後のNothing , Not half or some. の意味がわかりません。 全訳もお願いです。

• needについてるs

Teenagers should never be told that they will be taking the place of the parent who has died, rather you should help them focus on their needs for the future, such as education or training for work. However, again it is natural for the remaining members of the family to regroup and some sharing of responsibilities needs to take place. という少し長い分の最後の some sharing of responsibilities needs to take placeのresponsibilitiesにsがついてて複数なのにneedにsがついているのはどうしてでしょうか?だれか回答おねがいします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 中3 英語期末テストの模範解答を教えて下さい

(1) 駅へ行く途中、私は旧友に会いました。 I met an old friend of (      )(      )the way to school. (2) 私たちがお互いに助け合うことはとても大切なことです。 1.It is very important for us to help (e     )(      ) 2. It is very important for us to help (o      )(      ) (3) We enjoyed talking each other.(誤りを正しなさい) (4) 庭には赤い花もあれば黄色い花もあります。 In our garden,(      )flowers are red and (      )are yellow. (5) (      )of them has his own room. ア Each イ All  ウ Every エ Some (6) あなたたちのうちのどちらかがすぐに行かなければなりません。 (      )of you(      ) to go at once. (7) All of the students want to see Mr.Brown.(下線部をEveryに変えなさい) (8) I don’t know both of the girls.(和訳しなさい) (9) I caught(      ) first train yesterday. (冠詞を書きなさい。必要なければ×)        以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 助動詞など

2つ質問があります。 ( )に入れるのに適当な語句を選べ。 1、I don't suppose you need any help,but if you ( ),just let me know. 選択肢には、could,should,would,mightの4つがありました。 私は、意志の意味のwouldだと思いました。しかし、可能性という意味でcouldもありえるような気がしてきました。いかがなものでしょうか? 2、( )seemed satisfied,but none of them complained about his proposal. 選択肢には、Not every, All not, All of them, Not everyoneの4つがありました。 「みんなが満足したようではなかったが、誰も彼の提案について不満を言わなかった。」と考え部分否定のNot everyoneを選びましたが、あっているでしょうか? 以上の2問です。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。