• ベストアンサー

語句の問題です。

I must be becoming neurotic these days . I am ( ) by the idea that I am always being watched. ( )に入るのは何かという問題ですが、 答えはobsessedですがfrustratedでも良いと思いませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

「自分はノイローゼになってきているようだ」と言っているので、ここは精神疾患的な症状を示唆する表現、"I am obsessed" を使用したほうが良いと思います。

関連するQ&A

• I must be becoming neurotic these d

I must be becoming neurotic these days. I am obsessed by the idea that I'm always being watched. 私は最近ノイローゼになっているに違いありません。いつも誰かに見られているような考えに取りつかれているんです。 上記英文ですがI'm always being watchedはI'm always watchedではいけないのでしょうか? beingはどういった役割でくっついているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 二問、分からない問題があります。

二問、調べても分からないものがあります。 The doctor advised ( )the surgery. ( )に入るものを、次の4つから選ぶ、と言う問題です。 (1)me undergo (2)to me to undergo (3)that I must undergo (4)that I undergo He was ( )a book at the bookstore. ( )に入るものを、次の4つから選ぶ、と言う問題です。 (1)seen of stealing (2)caught stealing (3)looked at (4)being watched よろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞

不定詞 These days I get angry easily. と These days I am easy to be angry. の違いは何ですか? 本来なら、It is easy to be angry. だが、意味が少し変わってくる。と解説がありました。 どう違うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳してください。

ツイッターで勉強しています よろしくお願いします dag, that sucks. no joke though, i always think it must be super hard to be a western girl in japan who wants to date i was a "Nice Guy" and had a lot of issues and was not good at picking girls to pine for.I'm feeling great these days though!

• Being .... that I am

Being the rational, morally right person that I am I stopped being her friend. Being .... that I amの決まった訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語問題でわからないところ教えてください!

こんにちは。 僕は高校1年生です。夏休みの課題で不明点があるので教えていただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 (1)日ごとに寒くなっていきます。は英語にすると、It is becomming colder day by day.はあっていますか? 解答はIt is getting colder・・・.となっています。 (2)No body is answering the phone. They ( ) all be out. の( )に入る助動詞で正しいのは、must でも can't でもあってますよね? 日本語で考えるとどちらでも当てはまるような気がしますが・・・。 解答はmustだけしか載っていませんでした。 ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• investmentの訳し方

I am a young woman in a tight-knit, male-dominated, creative industry. I have a few close male friends I am deeply connected to, and I mean true friends with whom I share strong, but platonic, emotional bonds. I love the richness these relationships bring to my life. My partner does not. He's convinced men and women can never truly be friends — that attraction will eventually get the better of one or both parties, turning disastrous for all. He's always suspicious of my male friends and frustrated at my investment in them. ここでのinvestmentはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 分詞構文に関係した質問です。

In October, I spent 30 days traveling around Indochina — Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia — with a group of 12 strangers. Along with our Cambodian tour guide, there were people from Australia, England, Scotland and Canada. Being the "accent-phile" that I am, I was in my element. 週刊STのエッセイから抜粋です。(意味はわかります。) Being the "accent-phile" that I am, I was in my element. このセンテンスのthat I am は何でしょうか? なくてもいいと感じます。 As I was the accent-phile, こう解釈しました。 解説、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• 英文法で某問題集の話法の問題なのですが・・・

英文法で某問題集の話法の問題なのですが・・・ He says every day, "This climate will not suit my health and I must go very soon." を間接話法に書き換えなさい、という問題なのですが正答が He says every day that this climate will not suit his health and that he must go very soon. になっていてなぜ「this climate」が「that climate」にならないかがどうしても解りません。 誰か解る方いらっしゃったらお願いします!!