• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ad-astra
  • ベストアンサー率64% (126/196)
回答No.2

誤植ではないでしょうか? 'me'が混入してしまったとか。 He asked the boys who they thought she was. 彼はその少年たちに、彼女は誰だと思うかと尋ねた。

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

彼女が居ると思った少年たちは誰であるかと彼は私に尋ねた。 ・・・ でしょうか? 確信はないです。

abiabichan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 直接話法教えてください

直接話法にするにはどうしたらいいですか? 1 She told me that she had been ill for a week . 2 He asked me the boys who they thought she was. 3 He exclaimed with delight that those flowers were. 4 she said that she would admit the fact if she were in my place. 5 she said that she would have done the same thing if she had been in my place . よろしくお願いします!

• 英語 和訳

The man who I thought was my friend deceived me. の和訳をどなかお願いします。

• 間接疑問文 並べ替え問題

お願いします。 文に合うように並べ替える問題です。 その老人は自分を何歳だと思うかと私にたずねました。 The old man (he / I / me / thought / asked / was / old / how ). The old man asked me how old I thought he was. これでいいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題をおしえてください

日本語に合うように、英語を並べ替えた場合、選択肢の中のどの順序になるか。 問1:誰が電話に出たのですか? (answered,telephone,the,who)? (1)The telephone answered who? (2)The answered telephone who? (3)Who telephone the answered? (4)Who answered the telephone? 問2:そこで誰にあったのですか? (did,see,there,who,you)? (1)Who did you see there? (2)Did you there see who? (3)Who you did see there? (4)You did see who there? 問3:誰のコップが割れたのですか? (broken,cup was, whose)? (1)Whose broken cup was (2)Whose cup was broken? (3)Cup was broken whose? (4)Whose was broken cup? 問4:彼は、私が何を読んでいるのか尋ねた。 (asked,he,I,me,reading,was,what). (1)He asked me what I was reading. (2)He asked me what was I reading. (3)He asked me I was reading what. (4)He asked What I was reading me. 問5:セリーナはどの文章が最も大切だと思ったのですか? (did,document,important,is,most,which,Serena,the,think)? (1)Serena did think which most document is the important? (2)Did Serena think which document is the most important? (3)Which cocument did Serena think is the most important? (4)Which document is the most important did Serena think?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、 内容が途中になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His mother was small square, with a reddish swarthy complexion dark brown curling hair, and a loud voice. She was a conceited woman, who always thought she knew best. And tended to undervalued others. She was a woman who had advanced herself in life. Liked dress an ornamentation, but in a vulgar gaudy way like one who had gained money but not the taste to go with it.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 He asked we to write a letter for him. She must be a singer to sing so beautifully.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 話法を変えて書き換えるにはどうしたらいいですか

話法を変えて書き換えるにはどうしたらいいですか 1 The man said to me ,"Would you show me your album?" 2 She asked her mother whether she might go on a picnic some of our friends if it was fine the next Saturday. 3 This morning my father told me that he was going fishing in the lake tomorrow and asked me if I would not go with him. 4 She said she hada seen her brother the previous week but that she had not seen him since. 5 She said he was giving a party that week but she was sorry not be invited to it. 6 I said to my mother ," I am thirsty . Please give me something to drink." 7 The child said ,"What a long nose this animal has!" 8 Tom asked Lucy what she thought of his plan. できたら和訳も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします

• 話法教えてください

話法教えてください 1He said to me "Where did you buy this dictionary?" He asked me Where ~ 2Tom invited me to join them. Tom said to me, ~ 3She asked him why he hadn't told her the truth. She said to him,~ 4She asked me if was sure I would get a letter from Judy. She said to me ,~ 5He said to me , "I'm going fisihing tomorrow , Will you come with me?" He told me he was going fishing ~ よろしくお願いします

• 和訳見てください!

「it was typical of her that her first thought was , how unpleasant it would be for her friends to know she had overheard .」 という英文を和訳する問題で、 「ふと話を聞いてしまったことを知ることが彼女の友人にとってどれだけ不満かというのを、彼女がまず考えるのはよくあることであった。」 と和訳しました。 この訳ではどこがまずいでしょうか?ご指摘願います。