• 締切済み

英文

センター過去問を解いていてわからないとこがあります。 教えて下さい he is [ ] to win the final match. 1、certain 2、necessary 3、convenient 4、probable 答えはどれですか? 理由も教えて下さい。

みんなの回答

• sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 1.彼は決勝で勝つに決まっている。 2.彼は決勝で勝つのに必要だ。 3.彼は決勝で勝つのに便利だ。 4.(is probable to という英語はない。) 1と2の両方が正解のようですが、人間のことを "人間 is necessary" とは表さないので、1のみが正解となります。 "be certain to ~" という熟語を知っていれば即答できる暗記問題です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文 並び方

この並び替えの答えを教えて下さい!できれば解説もして頂けると嬉しいです。 He tried to make them happy, (much / the public / puzzlement / to / of / the) たしか意味は「これにはその群衆はおおいに困惑したのだった。」です。

• 英文で省略されているもの

“I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” この英文の最後にある“while trying to succeed”では主語とbe動詞が省略されていますが、あえて補うとすれば“he is”でしょうか、それとも“he was”でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の書き換え

He is not so much as a stateman as a politician の書き換えは He is more a politician than a stateman as He is rather a politician than a stateman as どちらが正しいのでしょうか? 理由もお願いします

• 英文の訳をお願いします

以下の文章を訳していただけますか。お願いします。 He deeply desires, a true friend, someone whom he can express his feelings and thoughts to. People and relationships are important to him despite his independent exterior. He is interested in the lives and affairs of those close to him. He is an excellent arbitrator, negotiator and peace maker and meddler in other peoples problems. But not soft B, he is as forceful as he feels is necessary for achieving his own aims and ambitions, and if he feels others are not appreciative of what he is trying to do, then he will consider them unworthy of his time and efforts and he will take back what ever efforts he has made on their behalf, or whatever he has given then, When he gives to people it is not free, even if it just advice, it comes on loan. And at some point the loan is recalled. The favour owed is collected like a debt by him.

• 英文の文法構造を教えてください。

英文解釈の参考書に But when his purpose is to learn something and there are hard spots in the material, he slows down as much as he needs to so that he can understand what he reads. という英文が出てきました。( needs のあとの to は to slow down という不定詞の代わりをしています。)この英文の文法構造と日本語訳を教えてください。

• 形容詞について

こんばんは. いつもお世話になっています. わからないことがありました. Q1, 「誤りがある箇所は訂正しなさい」という問題です. We are sure to visit you again when you are convenient. 答えはyou are convenient をit is convenient for you です. なぜIt is~の形にするのが適切でしょうか? Q2: 「あなたは都合がよい」」と表す場合、なぜ[you are convenient」ではいけないのでしょうか? The rose is beautiful. のようにYou are convenient.が成り立たないのがなぜかわかりません. よろしくお願いいたします.

• 英文と英訳の間違え教えてください。

(1)So he agreed to it のitを本文の内容から日本語で答えてください。 Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 英訳してください。 (2)Try to get as much as you can. (3)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)素晴らしい魔法の豆 (2)できるだけ手に入れなさい (3)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた. になりました。 しかし、先生に間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんか。

• 助動詞を教えてください。

(1)She is able to speak four languages. (2)It is probable that he was ill. (3)It is prohibited to park on this street. (4)It is all right if I give you a call this evening? 各組の文が同じ内容になるようにかっこに適語をいれてください (5)He must have taken the wrong train. →It is ( ) that he ( ) the wrong train (6)Would you like me to open the window? →( ) I open the window? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)She can speak four languages. (2)He must have been ill. (3)You must not park on this street. (4)Would you mind if I give you a call this evening? (5)certain,took (6)Shall になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)nothing is more important than tests in school. (2)there are much more important things than tests at school. (3)it is not necessary to take tests at school. (4)there is no use practicing taking tests. (5)students should never cram before a test. (6)reviewing thoroughly is better than cramming.

• 英文並べ替え、合ってますか?

自分で英文並べ替えやってみましたが、またいまいち確信持てない文が出てきました・・・ 間違いを教えて下さい。 (1) Compared (a, yours, my, angel, with, daughter seems, veritable ). →Compared with yours my daughter seems a veritable angel. (2)He is going ( more, production, up, to, stuff, employ, to, much, beef ).→He is going to employ more stuff to beef up much production. (3)We ( house, close, stop, a, to, our, bus, have ).→We have stop a bus close to our house. (4) Jim ( trip, for, a, postponed, the, suggested, be, week, that ).→Jim suggested that the trip be postponed for a week. (5)The government set ( problems, to, up, a, unemployment, into, the, commission, inquire, of ).→The government set up a problems of inquire into the unemployment to commission. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。