relevant priceとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • relevant priceとは、商品やサービスにおける適正な価格のことです。
  • Mr. Smithは、自分のアカウントにクレジットとして追加するように、適正な価格の商品を提案しました。
  • relevant priceの意味を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

relevant price 意味を教えてください

relevant price 意味を教えてください こんばんは。 いつもお世話になっています。お手数ですが以下の英文(特にrelevant price)の訳を ご教示頂けませんでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。 Mr. Smith suggested that you can offer a relevant price the products which he would just like added as credit to his account. スミス氏は御社で製品の適正価格(?)を提示していただき、 自分の口座に残高(掛け)として追加してほしいと提案しました。 イマイチ通じませんのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

Relevant price は適正な価格でよろしのではないかと思います。 英文はすこしばかりおかしい部分があるように思います。確かに日本語になりません。しかしあえて想像も含めて訳しますと、ご質問者さんが記載されたようなことを言おうとしているのだと思います。

rs_haken
質問者

お礼

cincinnatiさん ありがとうございました!違和感を覚えますが私自身もこれぐらいの 日本語にしかできませんでした。もしかしたら2文でできている かもしれない文章らしいので、つながらないのではと思います。 また、質問することがあったらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値段の事と送料の事と、Xマークの事について質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 A price: B price: For handbags - A prices are $29. I can ask Sam but pretty much he will deny it. All of our  A price are getting at A Price even they buy containers. Also, if you were to ship the products by sea I would like you to give me a rough estimate of the shipping fee? I would like you to give me an estimate for my October order as an example. • I’ll contact shipping company and find out for you. “X” means we are going have them in stock.

• 英文の意味について

下記英文の第二段落にありますwhichについてお教えください。 【英文】 Norris, Weston and Brereton, though urged to confess, stoutly maintained their innocence. Henry had been very attached to Norris, and he sent word to him that if he would confess to adultery with me, he would be granted his life. Norris's reply was that he would rather die a thousand deaths than accuse the Queen of that which he believed, in his conscience, she was innocent. 【背景】 Norris, Weston and Breretonの三人は、Henry(王様)の妻である「私」と不義密通を行ったとして、拷問された経緯があります。ただし、NorrisはHenryのお気に入りです。 【質問】 第二段落にあるwhichがよくわかりません。関係代名詞かな?と思ったのですが、先行詞がどれなのか見当がつきません。the Queenかと思ったのですが(人を表す名詞が先行詞で、それが関係詞節の補語を表す場合、whoじゃなくwhichだと聞いたことがあったので)、そもそもwhich以下が完全な文です。それなら(完全な文なら)whichの前に前置詞がないか探すとof that whichとなっています。。。 大変お手数かけますが、このwhichが何なのかお教えいただけないでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作の添削をしてください。

デポジットとはリサイクル可能なものを買うとき、本来の金額に少しの金額を上乗せした金額を支払い、そのごみを返却すれば上乗せされた金額が返ってくる仕組みである。 を英訳したいのですが… Deposit is the system which we pay true price and a little added price when we buy something which can be recycled,so we can get added money if we return this garbage. であっているでしょうか? 文法的ミスや、添削箇所、アドバイス等あればご指摘ください。

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 英語 読解

次の問題の答えが分からず困っています。 お手数おかけしますがよろしくお願いします。 To: Jasmine Wright Caller: Samuel Goldstein Message taken by: Piotr Stepanovich Time of Call: 11:30 AM Date: May 13 Message. samuel Goldstein said he would be busy with conferences with other suppliers on morning of May 15 and will not be free until 2: 00 PM. Therefore, he would like you to visit his office at that time instead of 1: 00 PM on that day. You can show him your plan to help his business at that time, He'd like you to respond by noon to confirm whether this is okay. He said you had his contact information. piotr 1. According to the message, why does Mr. Goldstein want a change? 2. When is the earliest Ms. Wright may visit Mr. Goldstein on May 15?

• 訳の添削と英文の構造を教えてください。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削と質問の個所の回答をお願い致します。 (この英文は”訳の添削をお願い致します。”というタイトルの質問から続いています) *and it was with a certain disappointment, in the face of his assurances, that we watched him getting, on the contrary, slowly stiffer and feebler, and noted the sure increase of the egg-like deposits, which he would proudly have us remark, about his wrists and fingers. (1) egg-likeはのっぺらぼうな、という意味ですか?        the sure increase of the egg-like deposits・・・・    預金がないというようなことを言っているような気がするのですが、    the sure increase of~となっているので意味がよくわかりません。     (2) which he would proudly ~のwhichは何を受けているのでしょうか?    the sure increase of the egg-like depositsですか?  (3) he would proudly have us remark, about his wrists and fingers       haveは使役動詞だと思うのですが、私たちに注目させる、ですか?    wouldは過去の習慣を表したものですか?     彼の保証に直面する中で、私たちが逆に彼がゆっくりより曲がって弱って行くのを見て、またのっぺらぼうな預金の確かな増加(?)に気付き、彼がそれを私たちに誇らしげに注目させていたことは確かな失望を伴うことでした。 about his wrists and fingersは訳にどうやって入れるのでしょうか? (わからなくて入れられませんでした) a certain disappointment・・・確かな失望? 多少の失望? コンマがたくさん入っていてどのように文がつながっているのかがよくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願い致します。

• Mr. Kloppers said he was more optimistic that shareholders

>Before Rio Tinto announced its rejection, Mr. Kloppers said he was more optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer than he was that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiations. KloppersというのはBHP’s chief executiveです。 「Rio社がBHP社の提案(Rio社買収に用意する金額)を拒絶する前には」 のような文です he was more optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer than he was optimistic that のような省略と思われますが実現可能性を考えると he was more optimistic that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiations than he was optimistic that shareholders would accept the offer. となるはずです。 いずれにせよ、このthat shareholders would accept the offer と that the Rio Tinto board would change its mind and engage in negotiationsを比較して何を言おうとしているのか分かりません。 ご意見をいただけるとありがたいです。

• popの意味

Mr. McGregor came up with a sieve, which he intended to pop upon the top of Peter; but Peter wriggled out just in time, leaving his jacket behind him. そこへマグレガーじいさんが、ふるいを持って走ってきました。それをかぶせてピーターをつかまえようというのです。けれどもピーターは、危機一髪ですりぬけました。上着はそこにぬぎすてて。 , which he intended to pop かぶせようとして のpopという単語、どうして”かぶせる”の意味になるかわかりません。辞書でpopを引きましたが、かぶせるにあたりそうな意味が見つかりません。 upon the top of Peter ピーターの上にpopする....でどうして”かぶせる”の意味になるのか教えてください。お願いします。

• 関係詞の省略教えてください

関係詞省略できるのはどれですか? 今ひとつ、わかりません。 わかりやすく教えてください!! 1 The man who first suggested the idea was Mr.Brown. 2 Fishing is a sport which I am especially found of. 3 It's the only one that there is in that store. 4 He was born on the day when his father died. 5 The reason why he died was lack of medical care. よろしくお願いします

• 2つの短文の意味をお願いします

ゴシップ記事レベルの文章ですが、翻訳をお願いします。 Which singer is refusing to marry his long-term girlfriend because he hasn't done with playing away? He is trying to convince her it would do them both good to explore different partners. 2文とも文章の後半部分の単語のニュアンスがイマイチ解りません。