• 締切済み

歌詞しか思い出せませんが、女性ユニット4人組だと思います。タイトル教えて下さい。

歌詞の一部はなんとなくですが、若い女性ユニット4人組だったと思います。 セリフ)COME’ON Kiss Oh Missing you・・・とラップみたいな歌いだしで 不思議な果実が生まれるように 不思議な感情おさえられない こんな感じの歌詞でした ご存知の方、宜しくお願いします。

みんなの回答

noname#4241
noname#4241
回答No.3

写真も載っています。 見て下さいね。

参考URL:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~yusuke-k/disco/album/red/index.html
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#4241
noname#4241
回答No.2

こちらでしょうか? タイトル=DOUBLE OR NOTHING アーティスト=COLOR

timtarou
質問者

お礼

この曲です。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Blackmail
  • ベストアンサー率16% (28/165)
回答No.1

女性4人組だから、セイントフォーかな・・・。 ラッコ組も四人だったしな~~。 C.C.ガールズかな・・・。 宇宙少女じゃない!?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞しかわかりません。

ずいぶんまえに訊いた歌が、一体なんという曲で 誰が歌っているのかわかりません。 確か歌詞の一部に「あなたの愛につつまれ、俺は・・・ 本当にありがとう・・・」 と、うろ覚えですが。全体的に「母」の存在を意識し、作られた歌でした。少しラップというか、ポップぽくて、 歌手は二人組みで、若い男子二人組み。 一人はめがねをかけていました。 どうか教えてください。

• 洋楽の歌詞の和訳

イーグルスのデスペラードという曲の歌詞のなかから質問です。 大まかな意味は理解できるのですが2行目の You`ve been out riding on fences の意味がいまいち しっくりきません。特に have been out よろしくお願いします。 Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? You`ve been out riding on fences for so long now Oh, you're hard one (But) I know that you`ve got your reasons These things that are pleasing you Will hurt you somehow

• 80年代に流行った女性3人組の歌について教えてください

80年代半ばに流行った洋楽で女性3人組が歌った曲名と ユニット名、わかる方いらっしゃいましたら 教えてください。 music videoを数年前に見たのですが 記憶が曖昧です。覚えている限りを書きます。 ・20代半ば~30代前半の女性3人組 ・その曲は始めハミングで始まります  ♪チュルルルッ チュ~ル みたいな感じ ・ラブソングというより世の中の流れを皮肉ったような  メッセージが受け取れました。曲調は明るいです。 ・歌詞の一部にボーイ ビーツ ガール(男が女を叩く…)と  ありました。 ・music videoではその女性3人組が足並みを揃えていろんな場所に  出向き、いかにも皮肉めいた様子でその曲を歌います。  覚えているのは、ニュースを読むニュースキャスターの  背後にあるモニターをけ破ってその曲を歌うのです。 ・ヒヤリングだけですのでほんと曖昧ですが、キングダムと歌詞に  あったと思います。イギリスのアーティスト? 以上 よろしくお願い致します

• 歌詞の一部が訳せません。

シークレットデザイアという曲の歌い出しの歌詞3行なのですが、 どうもうまく訳せません。 翻訳機でもやはりおかしな変換になってしまいます。 どなたかアドバイス宜しくお願いいたします。 I feel some touch of love changing me The man I have been just looking for is you On my dreams come true now

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 「天使にラブソングを2」の“joyful joyful”の歌詞が聞き取れません。

「天使にラブソングを2」の“joyful joyful”の歌詞でラップの部分の後半で“So I had to grow and come to an understanding That I'm down with the King so ・・・・・・tell me who you down with, see"の部分が聞き取れません。歌詞を調べると、“so now I'm demanding that you tell”“So no-one comanded that you tell”等となっていますが、何度聞いてもそうは聞こえません。どなたか分かる方がいらっしゃればご教授下さい。

• どうしても訳せない歌詞

皆様 宜しくお願いします。 JacksonBrowneが大好きで彼の歌う叙情溢れる歌詞に惹かれております。 自分なりに彼の多くの歌詞を訳して理解しているのですが、長年どうしても訳せない歌詞が有り、こちらで質問させて頂きました。 「Rock me on the water」という曲のさびの部分になります。 ちょっと長いですが、前後の意味も重要かと思い記載いたします。 分からないのは下の※で囲んだ部分です。 Oh people, look around you The signs are everywhere Youve left it for somebody other than you To be the one to care Youre lost inside your houses Theres no time to find you now Your walls are burning and your towers are turning Im going to leave you here and try to get down to the sea somehow The road is filled with homeless souls Every woman, child and man Who have no idea where they will go But theyll help you if they can Now everyone must have some thought Thats going to pull them through somehow Well the fires are raging hotter and hotter But the sisters of the sun are going to rock me on the water now ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ Rock me on the water Sister will you soothe my fevered brow Rock me on the water Ill get down to the sea somehow ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ お分かりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご回答のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• この歌の歌詞はどんな意味ですか?2

先日は沢山の回答有り難うございました よく考えたら、歌詞の場合 全体の文章を読まず断片的にみても 訳すのは難しいと思いました。 そこで、まず、ほぼ全文を載せて それを踏まえて ある一部を訳をして頂くのが正確なのかなと思いました 前から好きな曲でその意味が分かると非常に参考になりますので、 もし、興味のある方は貴重なお時間を割いて貰って申し訳ありませんが。 よろしくお願いします 前回質問 http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=325318 英文 i can see you burning with desire reaching for a glory you will never find. I can't help but fell a wall arund you The way you kiss me You never miss me, do you? * You don't care what people say about you Searching for an endless game all thru your life Riding thru a haze that you call memories Get on the righat track You never look back, do you? これが歌詞の初めのほうですが 特に今回お願いしたいのは サビの部分の*以下です。 長文で申し訳ありませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の歌詞を教えて下さい。

Journeyの『Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'』の日本語の歌詞が知りたいのですが、載っているサイトがどうしても見つかりません。 歌詞の分かる方、もしくは和訳のできる方いらっしゃいませんか? 和訳はできれば直訳ではなく、歌詞として意味が成り立つように訳してほしいです。 下記は英語の歌詞です。よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m Journey/Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' You make me weep And wanna die Just when you said we'd try Lovin', touchin', squeezin' Each other When I'm alone All by myself You're out With someone else Lovin', touchin', squeezin' Each other You're tearin' me apart Every, every day You're tearin' me apart Oh what can I say? You're tearin' me apart It won't be long, yes 'Til you're alone When your lover Oh he hasn't come home 'Cause he's lovin' He's touchin' He's squeezin' Another He's tearin' you apart Every, every day He's tearin' you apart Oh girl, what can you say? He's tearin' you apart 'Cause he's lovin' Touchin' Another Now, it's your turn girl, to cry Na na na na na na Na na na na na Na na na na na na Na na na na na...