• ベストアンサー

私は、人形を、顔、体、腕、足の4つのパーツに分けました。の英訳を教えて

私は、人形を、顔、体、腕、足の4つのパーツに分けました。の英訳を教えて下さい。 I separated the puppet into four parts of a face, a body, a arm and aleg. この文章って合っていますでしょうか? それと、腕と足は本来2つあるわけなのですが、 単にパーツという意味で使いたい場合、複数形にしなくても良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I took apart the puppet into four body part groups: the head, the torso, the arms, and the legs. body part というのは「体の部分」という決まった言いかたです。 face というと頭の前面だけです。  body と言うと体全体で、頭も手足も入ります、そこで「胴体」をあらわす torso にしては如何でしょう。  おっしゃる通り、腕と脚は二つあるので複数にしました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

No2 さんの回答で  assemble や component とあって、それは、人形がロボットだとかめかっぽいものの時には 当てはまる気がするのですが、人形が、ちいさな、布でできたものを想像したので、なんか変な気がしました。  となると、SPS さんの  take apart のほうが、切り離すという点で、無難かと思ったのですが。  どうなんでしょうか?  

• debukuro
  • ベストアンサー率19% (3635/18948)
回答No.2

disassembled into (some parts such ‥) 組み立てられたものを分解するときはこのように表現します 括弧内は適当に変えて下さい またパーツよりもコンポーネンツの方が適当かも知れません

関連するQ&A

• toの用法について

こんにちは。 技術文書で使われていた英文法について質問します。 日本語:Body partにModem AとBを設定する。 に対して 私は Set Modem A and B to body part. だと思いました。ところが。。 英訳1:Set to body part of Modem A and B. 英訳2:Set to body part Modem A and B . という訳文がありました。 英訳1について、目的語が長い場合、Setの後に置くのはわかるのですがその場合、ofでつなげてよいのですか? また、英訳2については、ofもありませんでした。 何か、省略されているのでしょうか? この二つの文の文法的な説明を、教えて頂けますか?

• 英訳確認について

身体のポーズの英訳についてご確認をさせて頂きたいです。 以下の添付画像の説明で 「証明写真や卒業アルバムに載っているような上半身の構図で、顔と体の向きは真正面(カメラの方向)に向いている。」 この英文についてなのですが、まずは自分で英訳をしてみました。 "The composition of the upper body like the ones on the certification pictures and graduation albums, the orientation of the face and body is right in front of the camera." 中々海外の方にはご理解を頂けないのですがこれと写真を見せれば理解を頂けるでしょうか? 間違いがあれば教えて下さい。

• 組み合わせの計算

例えば別々の人形を2体セットで販売するとして、その人形のパーツ「頭」「腕」「足」が各2パターンある時の組み合わせの計算方法を教えて下さい。 組み合わせのパターンを1つ1つ考えると20通りになるのですが、それを求める計算式を教えてほしいです。

• There is intentionality in the repr

There is intentionality in the representation of the unrepresentable deity when a puppet is used that would not be present were a human actor to "impersonate" or become possessed by the deity. 人形が使われる時、表現できない神を表現する意図がある。 That would以下はどの文にかかるのでしょう。 Were以下がわかりません。 ぼんやりとPuppet(劇人形)とhuman actor(人間の俳優)の対比がなされて いるように思うのですが・・・ ご教示ください。

• duration of the course

I am currently separated from my husband of less than a year, due to some pretty serious rage and respect issues that snowballed immediately after we wed. My husband has voluntarily enrolled in a 52-week domestic violence course and is committed to recovery and discovering how to be compassionate and empathetic. On the recommendation of our marriage counselor, we have decided to remain separated for the duration of the course. for the duration of the courseとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 (1)the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep,while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. (2)Through want and hard hunger they gnaw the dry and desolate ground.

• 英文和訳お願いいたします!!

訳してみたものの、綺麗な日本語になりません! 参考にさせて頂きますので、 どなたか和訳の模範をお願いいたします。。。 (1)In another experiment, she found that when elders were presented with new computer exercises, they paused longer before reaching and took longer to complete the tasks, yet they made 50 percent fewer errors, probably because of their more deliberate. (2)Just as different parts of a person's body age at different rates, so do different parts of mind. As adults advance in age, perception of sights, sounds and smells takes a bit longer. and laying down new information into memory becomes difficult. The ability to remember something quickly also fails. And it is sometimes harder to concentrate and maintain attention. おねがいいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。

長いのですが、英訳お願いします。 困っています…涙。 However secularized our modern civilization may become,this sacred tradition remains like a river in the desert,and a genuine religious education can still use it to irrigate the thirsty lands and to change the face of the world with the promise of new life. The great obstacle is the failure of Christians themselves to understand the depth of that tradition and the inexhaustible possibilities of new life that it contains.

• よろしくお願いします

I am 27 years old and engaged to an amazing guy. When I was a little girl, my dad was involved in a really bad accident and was burned over a large portion of his body. He lost part of one limb and has some serious disfigurement. over a large portion of his bodyのoverは体全体を覆っているというイメージでしょうか?あと、lost part of one limbは「手か足のどちらか一方を失った」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My lovely boyfriend—cute, smart, warm, loving, devoted—has about the worst manners, especially at the table, that I have ever encountered in my life. He doesn’t know how to hold a fork, he wraps his left arm protectively around his food and hovers his upper body over it, he uses his left hand to help food onto his fork or spoon, he slurps soup and spaghetti loudly and sloppily. I’ve tried to bring it up in lighthearted way, especially in the context of meeting my parents, and he doesn’t get it. I do not want to insult someone I love, and by proxy his parents, but I couldn’t in a million years bring him to a dinner party, a nice restaurant, a family gathering, basically anywhere outside of the confines of my apartment. The one time we had a full meal out people did stare and I’ve steered us into drinks or a movie rather than dinner ever since. he wraps his left arm protectively around his food and hovers his upper body over it,の和訳を教えてください。あと、by proxy his parentsとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、anywhere outside of the confines of my apartment.の意味を教えてください。あと、steered us into drinks or a movie rather の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします