英語の選択問題解答に関するクレームを提出

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の選択問題解答に関するクレームを提出します。
  • クレーム内容は、接続料金の請求とカスタマーサービスへの連絡の困難さ、遅い接続速度、不安定な接続状況、満足いくサービスの提供を求める旨です。
  • 選択肢として、「クレームを提出する理由」、「クレームの内容」、「サービス変更の予定」を説明します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の選択問題を解いてみました。見ていただけると幸いです。また、日本語

英語の選択問題を解いてみました。見ていただけると幸いです。また、日本語訳をしていただけるとたすかります。やってはありますが自信がないもので…よろしくお願いします。 I am writing to complain about the awful service I have received ( 1:B ) signing up two months ago for your Route I broadband package. ( 2:D ) I was told before I joined that connection was free, I was charged $99 “connection fee” on my first bill. I called the Customer Service hotline to complain, but the line has been permanently ( 3:C ), and I haven’t been able to get through at all. I ( 4:A ) several messages but am still waiting for a reply. I am also very disappointed at the slow speed, which is far worse than with my previous provider. What’s more, on many occasions there is no connection at all, and I can’t get online, I have even bought a new computer, but these problems (5:A) improved at all. The ( 6:D ) of service has fallen well below my expectations. I am totally (7:D) and would like to cancel my agreement with your company. I plan to transfer my service to one of your (8:C) 選択肢↓ 1. A: due to B: since C:because of D:despite 2. A:Whereas B:In spite of C:However D:Even if 3. A:busying B:business C:busy D:busied 4. A:have left B:have leaving C:have being leaving D:to have left 5. A:haven’t being B:weren’t being C:haven’t D:didn’t 6.A :condiction B:measure C:model D:standard 7.A:dissatisfies B:dissatisfaction C:dissatisfactory D:dissatisfied 8.A:constants B:competitors C:contenders D:Challengers

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数12

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

2 文法的には従属接続詞である A か D です。 意味的に「~なのに,~だけれども」なので A となります。 通常なら though, while ですが,whereas は堅い語です。 5 A 以外も誤りですが,haven't been ではないでしょうか。 8 B も C も「ライバル」のような意味になりますが,C は同じ大会に出て争う者という意味です。 ここはいわゆる同業他社で B の方です。 2か月前に契約したプロバイダーに対する文句を言っているだけで,特に難しい英文でもないと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

すみません,improve には「よくなる」という自動詞がありますので,5は C の haven't が正しいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の選択問題について質問です。

1.All the necessary information in this guide book______condensed into a few pages if we tried. (A)are being (B)to be (C)could be (D)may have 2.According to the schedule that Ms.Lee worked________, our visitors will have just enough time to take the guide tour. (A)at (B)out (C)for (D)up 3.There will be a private showing of Kate Winter's new movie________Friday evening at the downtown Radio Town Theater. (A)between (B)for (C)on (D)during 4.________growing public interest in modern art, more and more people have begun to visit local museums. (A)Due to (B)Except for (C)In case (D)Provided that 実線部分に最も適当な語句についてなのですが、この場合回答は上から 1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A で正しいですか?

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Lately I haven't worked too hard. I've been focused on having fun with my cousin and other friends. I still have accomplished a lot of work recently though. My focus is enjoying life as much as I can. I'm leaving my job in two weeks so I can prepare to come to JP.

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 文法問題

i haven't read ( ) of the document yet, so i have no idea what is written there. A・・・any B・・・both C・・none D・・・some 説明も添えてください。お願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

I haven't seen you for a long time, coming to have a drink?

• 英語での問題です

Can a function in polar form have a tangent at a pole? Obviously, the function itself can pass through the pole at (0,0) But what has to happen to the derivative at this point? I.Consider the function r = cos(2θ) on [0,2π) a) Find the general equation that gives the slope of the tangent line. b) Find both r and dr/dθ at 4π/4 c) Find the tangent line(s) to the function at the pole d) For what values of θ does r = cos(2θ) have a tangent line at the pole?

• この問題があっているか分からないので見てください

(1)あなたは宿題が終わっていないのですね?はい、そうです。 You have not finished your homework, (haven't) you? (Yes),I(have). (2)明日何が起こるかは誰にもわからない。 (Do) (you) what will happen tomorrow? (3)「お体を大切にねヘレン。」「あなたもね。」 Take (care) of (youself) Helen. You too. (4)I am not (A) to Mike in knowledge. A:equal B:even C:same D:like (5)Do not be (C) on others and do it by yourself. A:keen B:similar C:dependent D:careful (6)There is no chance that I will win the game. There is no chance of (me) (winner) the game. (7)The singer is going to announce that she will marry a baseball player. The singer is going to announce (of) (her) (marriage) a baseball player. (8)Please feel (B) to use the computera in this room. A:free B:possible C:right D:available (9)Mark wasn't aware that Jane was angry with him. Mark wasn't aware of (Jane) (anger) towards him.

• 英語と日本語について。 その1

質問1;  I have a pen.(冠詞a+名詞)・I hane two pens.(数詞+名詞+s又はes) これによって英語では、数が分かります。日本語は、多分 「ペン持ってるよ。」って言うのが普通で(だと僕は思っています)数に対してあまりこだわりが無い様に思うのです。つまり、「有る、無い / 持ってる、持ってない」 が重要ではないかと思われます。 が、I borrowed my car to my brother .の場合。 兄貴か弟か、は分かりません。日本語では、「車、兄貴に貸してる。とか、 弟に貸したよ。」って感じかな? 何故ここで“誰に”のこだわりは、英語には無いのでしょうか? 質問2; e.g. I have been to New Zealand for about a year. My stay in that country, I usually homestaied at kwiw's family. Of course, I have had a happy time there. What did I learn there? I took a lot of things, and I lost some things there. Now I am looking back on my past that is my stsy in that country, I didn't make an effort enough, because I would be able to speak Engulish well if I made mach efforts during my stay in that country. まず、御粗末な英文をお詫び致します・・・。  同じ名詞を文中に繰り返すのは良くないとの事ですが、that,itやthereを3行、4行使い続けるのは良くないとも聞きました。文章の前後で、何を指したthat このthereは何処だ!って分かると思うのですが。如何でしょう。 小学生の頃、国語でこんな問題 ( それ、あれ は、何を指すか?) やった様に記憶しています。 まじめな回答、洒落た解釈なんでも結構です。宜しく御願い致します。

• 至急! 日本語に訳して下さい!

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい! This is my most recent list of markdowns, maybe this will help to decide on great value markdowns. The far right colum is how many is have in stock. The best question would be is what are you after? A? B? C? D? What is your price point that you want to stay in? Is there a time that Tanaka can schedule to be in the store? Can he arrive at the store at 7:00AM? I can then have an employee work with him before we open at 10:00AM.