• 締切済み

Do the benefits of genetically modified crops outweigh danger ?

Do the benefits of genetically modified crops outweigh danger ? You have to cover these points on this essay and write Three or more paragraphs, including an introduction and conclusion Length: Around 200 words Points 1 economic impact . 2 global warming . 3 government regulations 4 human heath 5 resistance to disease and pests 6 world hunger. I chose " economic impact , global warming , and world hunger " from these points. Could you say where my essay was wrong ? was my essay written logically ? I would like to answer my quetions in English . Thank you for reading my quesitons. ★This is the flow of what I thought . I wrote this essay in the 5 paragraphs. topic sentence I agree...I would like to say why I agree..for following reasons. sopporting sentence ( 2 ~ 4 para) There are many people who are suffering from world hunger , so you need to introduct genetic modified systems. sopporting sentece 品種改良。Now global warming is more serious , and people should make environments sitable for humans. ( 世界の環境に適したものを作っていかなければいけない) supporting sentence genetic modified system can be productive (遺伝子組み換えは、より大量生産できるようにさせてくれる) concultion sentence In conculusion, I agree.. ★This is what I had wrote before I asked all of you. In my opinion , I agree with the opinion that the benefits of genetically modified crops outweigh dangers. I would like to talk about why I should think so for folloing reasons. It may true that eating modified crops will probably be danger for humans. However, there are the truth that there are many countries which can't be given enoght food in the thrid world countries. Considering these countires , genetically modified food should be necessary for poor people all over the world to live. In the world. modified seed is going farster and faster today. The reason for it is that people have to make more environments On earth , global warming is increasingly becoming serious problems. You should not forget the economic impact on their society. To make more genetically modified crops, it will make more multiple things and financial damage will be decreased . It will help the governemt provide poor peole with enough food. In conculsion, it is oviously that genetically modified crops will not be danger for humans. Rather saying so, I strongly believe that these things will benefit a lot of things to humans. I don't know how to say "品種改良” in English or the parts of where I wrote in Japanese (日本語で書いたところは、英語でどう書けばよいのか分かりませんでした)

• sa-too
  • お礼率97% (711/731)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1.( 世界の環境に適したものを作っていかなければいけない) We have to produce what is friendly to the world's environment. 2.(遺伝子組み換えは、より大量生産できるようにさせてくれる) Genetic modification enables us to produce more efficiently. で合っていますかね

sa-too
質問者

お礼

お返事するのが遅れてしまって、ごめんなさい。SPS様いつも回答いただきありがとうございます。実は、自分で考えた意見なのでわたしも単語の使い分けとか、文法的に正しいのかわからないのです。 申し訳ありません。 produce とか friendly という言い方がよいのかも分かりません。 私が考えたこととしては Envirnment in the word should be suited for the current situation. Genetic modified systems make possible by large-scale production とか、genetic modified systems can mass-produce at a lower cost と考えていました。

関連するQ&A

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• as modified

If it is necessary to construe a Default Rule as modified or negated in order to effectuate any provision of this Agreement, the Default Rule is modified or negated accordingly. こういう文を読もうと思っているんですが、"as modified" をどう理解すれば良いか分からないので、分かる人教えてもらえませんか? やはり、as modified は as a Default Rule is modified みたいな感じだともおうんですが、どうも長い文だと理解に苦しみます。よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

下の文を和訳していただけませんか? The1997 Kyoto Protocol, the first international agreement on global warming, was adopted in Kyoto, Japan. Since Then, scientists have made it clear that global warming cannot be stopped or reversed. We will have to deal with climate change and the resulting problems, such as flooding, rising sea levels, desertification, and gradual changes in food supplies for the rest of our lives. Although global warming cannot be stepped or reversed, scientists think that it can be slowed, that some of its negative effects can be lessened, and that some of its worst effects can be prevented. It will be necessary for all countries to mitigate, in other words, to take steps to make the effects of global warming less severe, and to adapt to changing climate. Four countries have already taken steps to mitigate and adapt.

• 英語 和訳

(1)Stereotypes help us simplify the world around us,but the problem is that too often they give us a picture that is too simple to be accurate. (2)In no large group are we likely to find any trait in all the members. (3)Humans are just to unique for that to be likely. 上の3つの文の和訳をお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.2 <The cloning of humans is wrong.>

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。   I insist that the cloning of humans be wrong and be stopped immediately for two reasons.   First, scientific techniques never so make progress that it can assure certainty. In other words, they can make a cloning of human whose hand is not two, or whose head is not one. Who is responsible for mentally or physically deficient?   Second, on ethical grounds I opposed to gene therapy. If the cloning of humans should came into being by our scientific techniques, could we look on them as human equivalent to us, and could we rule out the possibility that we take advantage of them as slaves? Moreover, I can assume that a cloning of human would look down on himself because he is made by an artificial life. Also, there is a problem that where we allow scientist to make the cloning of humans, it will lead to the decline of the value of life. That is because we might take it for granted that a life can be made by and be substituted for an artificial life.   In conclusion, I hope that we will not apply cloning techniques to human beings forever. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 name the organism that you are going to genetically alter. (poster 1 + essay) what gene will you be adding to organism? remember that most genetically engineered modifications involve a single gene. name the donor organism. (Poster 1 + essay) outline the steps that would be involved in completing this transformation & highlight any limitations yo can find in this procedure.(poster 2) what benefit to society for your product(i.e what problems will it solve))(Poster1+essay)? what are the ethical, social and environmental consequencesof your organism? will people readily accet your product?Will the government approve the alteration? Explain. (Essay) Will the product be financially profitable? The cost of producing a transgenic organism is high. You must produce a product that will be high demand. (Essay)

• いきなり失礼します。

いきなり失礼します。 今度、初めてプレゼンをするので英語でスクリプトを書いたのですが、 はずかしながら自信がありません。 申し訳ないのですが、どなたか 変なところを直していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします。 Do you know global warming? The global warming is the average temperature and water temperature of sea are rising phenomenon. It is a center of environmental problems in the world. It’s since 1980. Many countries are doing measure for global warming. Because the global warming has a big influence on the entire earth. It can be said that global warming is a cause of various environmental problems, and result. Big cause of global warming is carbon dioxide as know to us. Then , how will carbon dioxide makes the global warming. It is because carbon dioxide has the characteristic of greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases is a gas with working that confines heat on an atmospheric inside in the atmosphere. As for the earth, the atmosphere and sea are warmed by light from the sun. Heat by this sunlight is naturally cooled. But, the greenhouse gases stops this heat. The abatement of emission of carbon dioxide is done all over the world, as measures for controlling global warming for this characteristic. So, it can be said that the earth today is in the state wrapped in greenhouse. The problem of the global warming is not only rising of the temperature. It is that, the balance of the climate collapses.

• 至急英語にお願いします。

It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society.

• 英語エッセイ添削お願いします。

Biodiversityの重要性と、その社会への影響を200語程度にまとめよと出題され、以下のように書きました。 Biodiversity is important in two respects.. First, biodiversity prevents sudden food crisis. Diversity of a species means that it is strong enough to survive. Suppose that we grow genetically same crops made by the clone technology. If one crop gets ill, the other crops will also get ill because they are genetically the same. This may lead to extinction of the whole species and we will face a world-wide food crisis. Second, biodiversity will leave us the possibility of curing for some serious diseases. Scientists have only succeeded in studying less than one percent of species of plants, animals and insects living on the earth though there are more than 10 million of them. The diversity is so great. But they are on the verge of extinction. We must preserve them because there are possibilities that we will find new kinds of medicine among these unknown species with which we will be able to treat incurable diseases such as cancer, AIDS and so on. We have to prevent these living matters from dying out before we find them. なんか締まらない感じなんですがどうすればいいでしょう?