Sunday Morning Lovers: カントリー調の曲

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テンポ90~95BPMぐらいの4/4拍子で、カントリー調の邦楽または洋楽の曲を探しています。
  • 歌詞は英語で、特に「Sunday morning」が頻繁に出てくる特徴的な曲です。
  • 女性シンガーが歌っていて、ゆったりとした雰囲気の曲です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この曲のタイトルをお願いします。

邦楽なのか洋楽なのかわかりませんが、歌詞が英語なのでこちらで質問しました。 テンポ90~95BPMぐらいの4/4拍子、カントリー調 シンガーは女性です。 以下、耳コピした歌詞とコード進行ですが、歌詞は間違ってる箇所も多いと思います。 "Sunday morning"って単語をやたら連発するのが特徴です。 (E-A-E)     Sunday morning lovers we are(?) free (E-A-B7) Sunday morning is a happy time (A-B7-E-E/E♭-C#m-C#m/B♭) form monday through a friday you?? gonna hava a holidays (A-B7-E) And saturday's giving as a break Sunday morning lovers we're okay Sunday morning without tears away When sunday morning sunshine's knowing never gonna wake up and ???? ??? ?? dream come true

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pomona_gc
  • ベストアンサー率75% (608/804)
回答No.1

Sunday Morning Lovers - Yamaguchi Yuko ですね。 歌詞は↑で検索なされば出てきます。 試聴サイトは探せませんでしたが、 愛について~Best of Yuko Yamaguchi [Best of]の 10曲目に入ってます。 http://www.htmg.com/yuko/index.php?entry=entry061219-120924

moff_moff
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。歌詞・音源共に見つかりました。 歌詞の辻褄が合わない箇所の謎も解けました。 やはり日本人の歌だったのですね(^^;

関連するQ&A

• この曲のタイトルを知りたいのですが・・・

今から19年前、英語の教科書に載っていた歌のタイトルを知りたいのです。ちなみに教科書はSunshineだったと思います。 歌詞を書きますと・・・ Do you know the seven days? Yes,I know the seven days Sunday,Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,and Saturday Now you have a happy week! 確かこんな歌詞でした。 どなたか分かる方いらっしゃいましたら、おしえてください。検索してみましたが見つけられませんでした。。

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 曲のタイトルを教えてください。

以下の動画の10分43秒あたりから流れる曲のタイトルを教えてください。 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c8s6k_%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8A-%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E5%B9%B8%E3%81%9B%E3%81%AB%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E3%81%9F%E3%82%81%E3%81%AE50%E3%81%AE%E6%8E%9F-6_lifestyle?search_algo=1 ちなみに、オンナルールというドラマです。

• Big Girls Don't Cryの歌詞

こんにちは。 Fergieの曲「Big Girls Don't Cry」で We've got some straightenin' out to do And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get a move on with my life という部分があります。 I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket は"a child"なのに何故"their" blanketなのですか? I'm gonna miss you like children miss their blanket なら納得がいきます。 歌詞だと三人称の"s"をつけなかったり、"it doesn't"を"it don't"としたりするのでその類いでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• ある曲を探しています

曲名とバンド名どころか歌詞すら殆ど覚えてないのですが、どうしてもあの曲をもう一度聴きたい!って感じです 手がかりはかなり乏しいのですが、駄目もとで皆様の助力に乞う事にします。 少しでも思い当たるバンドがありましたら、知らせて頂けたら嬉しい限りです。 手がかり: (1)2002年頃友達から借りたMDに収録されていた。 (2)そのMDの最初の2トラックにそのバンドの曲が収録されていた。その他のトラックは全てKEMURI。スカでは無かったしボーカルの声も全然違ったのでKEMURIでない事は確かです。 (3)メロコア系でした。 (4)二曲の内、一曲はBメロの歌詞が確か「カリフォルニア ~~~~ カリフォルニア ~~~~」(~は覚えてない部分) (5)ボーカルの声は・・・ACIDMAN風でした。男性です。 、、、と残念ながらこのくらいです。 でも最後にギターをなさってる方々にとって少し有力な手がかりがあります。「カリフォルニア ~~~~」の方の曲は今でもBメロまでだけギターで弾けるのででBメロまでのコード進行をここに一筆しておきます。 Aメロ E B G# D# A B E E E B G# D# A B C# C# Bメロ E B G# A G# E B G# A G# E B C# G# A A B B そしてAメロにまた戻って再びBメロを繰り返してサビに入ります。 普通の四拍子の曲でBPMは120くらいです。 書かれてあるコード一つ一つが八分音符を四つ分です。 しかしBメロの「G# A G#」の部分は「3G# 3A 2G#」(数字が八分で弦をストロークする回数を示します)って感じです。 説明が分かりにくかったらすみません・・・(;-3-) 因みにEコードは全て一番低いEです。 コード進行的にはGOING STEADYの「銀河鉄道の夜」に似てます。 ずっと昔から捜し求めてる曲なので誰か教えて頂けたら本当に嬉しいです。お願いします!

• フランク・シナトラが歌う,この曲のタイトルは?

フランク・シナトラの歌ですが,タイトルがわかりません。 歌詞を,聞こえる通りに記してみます。(正確さはあてになりません) 何という曲かわかる方がいましたら教えていただけるでしょうか。 できれば原題・邦題と収録されているアルバム名なども教えていただけるとうれしいです。 歌詞はこんな感じです。 It is in by chance, I happen to be The blue bird dear, the toast of **** For over the noise, the talk and smoke I'm good for *****, drink or a joke, I walk in a room ****** ****** ****** Come set over here, somebody will call A drink for ****, a drink for ***** But how many times, I stop and recall (以下,サビです) All the apple trees, blossoms in the green That we want a man lying in the head Gains we used to play while the rounds son Only yesterday, when the world was young

• 曲のタイトルを教えてください。

もう15年くらい前に、ピアノの発表会でみんなで歌った曲なんですが、タイトルが思い出せなくて、悶絶中です(笑)。 Aメロの歌詞が、 ♪きっと私のことを思い出してください  春の風に乗りあなたの窓辺に・・・ という曲です。実は、コレも1番か2番か分からないんです。しかも、「・・・」から後を覚えていない上、なんとBから先は全く覚えておりません(「・・・」のところは「きっと~」と同じメロです)。 この曲のタイトル、歌手(もしかしたらコレはいないかもです)、視聴できるサイト(多分ないと思いますが^^;)にお心当たりのある方は、ゼヒ教えてくださいませ。  よろしくです。m(_._)m

• タイトルから歌詞の和訳をお願いします

検索して出て来たのが変な日本語だったのでよろしくお願いします 曲名:Fallen Run for cover My sense of fear is running thin Undercover Just like a candle in the wind Tell everybody, tell everybody Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming We are fallen, we are fallen We are fallen, we are fallen Now we're just gonna ride it out Every morning I'm staring shadows in the eye Oh, good morning Will you just wait until I die? Tell everybody, tell everybody Brothers, sisters, the ending is coming We are fallen, we are fallen We are fallen, we are fallen Now we're just gonna ride it out I just want to take it in Even when your fire runs out Will you start it up again? We are fallen

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the phases, we assume that τ_s and ω_s are distributed uniformly in the range between 0 and 2π, because we have found numerically that τ_s (or ω_s) shifts from τ (or ω) only by a certain small angle if r_s is sufficiently large, and further because both τ and ω are supposed to be distributed uniformly. We can therefore replace τ and ω in Eq. (14) by τ_s and ω_s, respectively. Thus, <P(e,i)> is evaluated, instead of Eq. (14), by <P(e, i)>=∫[b_max→b_min]db(3b/2π^2)∫[0→2π]dτ_s∫[0→π]dω_s・p_col(e, i, b_s(b), τ_s, ω_s).                             ・・・・・・・・・・・(20) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

専門家に質問してみよう