• ベストアンサー

洋楽の題名が思い出せません

題名が思い出せないので、どなたか分かる方教えて下さい。 ビールのCMか何かでやってたことがあったと思います。 Im gonna be your No1. Im not the kind of girl who get some chance like that. oh oh oh~~~ というやつです。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#210617
noname#210617
回答No.1
haisai-haisai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 そうそうそう。歌詞はウル覚えって言い忘れました。

関連するQ&A

• この曲、カラオケに入ってますか?

ブリトニースピアーズの "not a girl not a woman"と、TATU(タトゥ)の、"All the thinks she said" か、"No gonna get us" という曲ってカラオケに入ってますか? 誰か知ってる方いたら教えてください。

• the tide is high の訳

"The Tide is High" The tide is high but I'm holdin' on I'm gonna be your number one I'm not the kinda guy who gives up Just like that - oh no サッポロ Draftone のCMの曲なのですが、直訳すると、 潮は満ちているが、私は持ちこたえている。 私はあなたのナンバーワンになるでしょう。 私はそのように諦めるような男ではない。 という感じになると思うのですが…。 もっと、良い訳を教えていただける方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽歌詞の日本語訳と、発音を教えてください。

洋楽の歌詞について質問です。  以下の(1)(2)について、教えてください。 (1)以下の歌詞が、どうしても自然な日本語に訳せません。    ご指導お願いします。    I'm the kind of girl that girls don't like    I'm the kind that boys fantasize    I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid you'd turn out to be like    I may seem unapproachable but that's only to the boys who don't have the right a approach or ride that makes a girl like me wanna hop in and roll    People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality    I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent (2)最後から2行目の「intimidating」の発音を教えてください。    辞書をみると、「インティミデイティング」のような感じの発音記号なのですが、歌を聴くと「インティメイディング」みたいに、短くしか聞こえません。    早口だと発音が崩れることがあるんでしょうか?   ちなみに曲は、タタ・ヤンの『Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy』です。   長くて申し訳ないのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• レゲエの歌詞A mi sayのaの意味と用法

レゲエシンガーClinton Fearonの、 Never Get Burnという歌の中に、 A mi say pray for your needs And not for your wants, oh no, no, oh no とありますが、aのこの場合の用法と意味を教えてください。 英語でしょうか?パトワ語ならではの言い回しでしょうか?

• これは何て言ってるんでしょうか??

これは何て言ってるんでしょうか?? 訳してくれませんか、お願いします・・ OH ITS UP TO YOU WETHER YOU LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OR YOUR FRIEND BUT IF IM TO ASK LIKE YOU MUCH

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• 訳を教えてください メール文です

メールの文なのですが、 私の訳とただしい訳を教えてください。 its good to hear from you again!....so i hear your gonna be busy for a while...dont worry^^~....i have plenty of time in japan:-P...... あなたからまた返事きてよかった。すこし忙しくなるのは心配しないで私は日本で・・・・・・ im actually suppose to take a short vacation on 21 Nov for 1 week so from 30 Nov- 2Dec we can definitely meet and have some coffee together if your not busy. i hope we get to see each other sometime.... i like to get to know you more and be good friends:-)....lets keep in touch~ 実は11月21にちから1週間短い休みがある・・・ 12月、あなたが忙しくないときに一緒にお茶しよ 私たちがときどきあったりできたらいいな もっとあなたのことしりたいしいい友達ななりたい ・・・・・ おねがいします

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You get all fired up over some issue that might not be important to anyone but you. That's okay, as now is your chance to educate folks -- go to town and let your passion move the crowd.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

I had to tell her that your father the doctor was coming because a woman like that who gets all of her money from her husband, she's not gonna believe a woman like me can afford a house like that. シチュエーションは、豪邸にその妻を訪ねた母と娘が、車で帰るときに 母親が口にした言葉です。母親は娘の父親が医者だと嘘を言っていて、 これに続く娘の言葉は「あなたのような女にはあの家は買えっこない」 みたいな感じです。

• 申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・??

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・?? NO INFACT IM HAPPY READING YOUR EMAIL I DONT FEEL BEING DISGUSTED PLEASE DONT FEEL DISLIKE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

専門家に質問してみよう