• 締切済み

話し言葉で

As with any innovation in the workplace it does cost money.と Focus needs of team advancement in the company encouraging group collaboration.を話し言葉で言うとどう変えたらいいですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

話し言葉で言うと、例えばこんな風、但し、二番目は本文の文意が微妙だったので、こちらで意訳しております。 Alike any innovation in business, it costs you a lot of money. It is highly important to put a focus on team advancement when you encourage group collaboration.

関連するQ&A

• as with

As with any innovation in the workplace it does cost money. Team building outings and exercises "as with"は、どういう意味で使われているのですか? どなたか回答お願いします!

• つなげかた

As with any innovation in the workplace it does cost money. ・Training of team members (time) ・Team building outings and exercises: 一応アウトラインは、このような感じなのですが、 これを話すとなると、As with~の文章をメインとして、補足の二つの文章をどう口頭で繋げてよいのか分かりません。 どなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• The body's biological needs are som

The body's biological needs are sometimes sacrificed in favor of productivity at any cost. 生産性を優先して体の生物的必要性が犠牲になることがある。 at any costはどうゆう役割でくっついているのですか? どなたかお願いします。

• 英訳(の添削)をおねがいします

既存の取引先(米国)に、某グローバル企業(A社)と過去に取引をしたことが あるかを質問したいのですが、下記の英文で通じますか? もし、過去に取引をしたことがあれば、どの国にあるA社と取引したかも あわせて質問したいと思っています。 Have you ever made business collaboration with A-company in any country ? If you have any, what countries ? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください

ebayで日本までの送料を質問しました。 日本へ送ってくれるとの返事をもらったのですが、わからないところがあります。 I can send this item via post to Japan if thats any good? only cost like £2.50 in postage to send by any other means would be talking silly money. if thats any good? は、どういう意味でしょうか? any other means would be talking silly money もどう訳せばいいのかわかりません。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の邦訳をお願いします。

While the advancement of Critical Political Economy (C*PE) does indeed require a serious engagement with the symbolic dimension of social life, this cannot be done at the cost of denying the specificity of economic social relations and the effects they produce in terms of constraints and opportunities. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を教えてください! "When importing goods, it's also important for a company to know exactly what it can sell in Canada. If a company does insufficient research and the merchandise it imports is not of the quality expected in the Canadian market, importers may be saddled with the cost of the unsaleable merchandise."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:How much does Indiegogo cost? A:Indiegogo is free to join. There is a fee on any money that is raised, which is 4% of the money you raise if you meet your goal or 9% if you do not meet your goal. For more on fees, see our article: Pricing and Fees.

• 幾つか文法的な事を教えてください

・二つの例文を挙げます。 (a) I don't have any money with me. (b) Does green tea have any Vitamin C in it. 二つの文章共に前置詞句があるのですが、これってないといけませんか?なくても意味が通るように思うのです。この場合の前置詞句の存在する意味を教えてください。 ・Here's +不可算名詞の場合、例えば ここに石鹸があります。という文では英訳すると Here's some soap. と言います。不可算名詞だとsomeは必ず必要になるのでしょうか? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I work for a small division of a much larger company. We are physically separated from most of the company, so we’ve created our own little familylike culture—one that’s never felt very corporate. After my first year in a dream job, I was promoted to team lead. A year after, I was promoted to manager, and within two more years I achieved the title of director of my division. My family of co-workers was excited and encouraging of my quick ascension up the ranks, and many of them put my name in the running for each promotion! Where I’m struggling is how distant they’ve all become. They still smile and say hello, but I’m no longer invited to lunches, potlucks, or celebrations like birthdays or baby showers. My superior tells me this is life now and I’ll never get that back—that I’m to focus on the good I’m doing in my position and be thankful my division performs well above benchmarks. 1 never felt very corporateは「決して会社のように感じなかった」でしょうか? 2 promoted to team leadは「チームのリーダーに昇進させられた」でしょうか? 3 put my name in the runningはどのような意味でしょうか? 4 —that I’m to focus on the good I’m doing in my positionのthatはtellsを受けているのでしょうか?なぜハイフンが使われているのでしょうか?ここでのbe+toはどのような意味でしょうか?focus on the good I’m doingはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします