• ベストアンサー

正しい訳、解釈、ニュアンスを教えてください

サイトの人のメールで、 I looking for a pretty woman to take me out in town and show me a good time and teach me how to communicate in the local language. Could this be you? という文章がありました。 この部分だけみると彼はtake me out in town and show me good time and teach me comminication in the local language.の女の人を探しているようですが、私の解釈はあっていますか?それと私がこの人に返事をするしないは別として、この彼の文章に下心なニュアンス、におわせるものはありますか?コレは恋愛ですか友達をさがあしてるのでしょうか? 私の解釈は、 地元?に連れて行ってくれて、よい時間をすごさせてくれる(?)、地元の言葉での会話を教えてくれるひとを探している。 お願いします

• kmjyg
  • お礼率51% (22/43)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

少し下心的なものを感じます。 下品に訳せば その女の子の言葉(言語)を教えてくれて、それで会話して、 デートできて楽しませてくれるカワイコちゃんをさがしてるんだけど、それって君なのかなぁ? って感じだと思います。 もちろん好意的にとらえることも出来ると思います。

kmjyg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。これから考えたいと思います。参考になりました

その他の回答 (1)

noname#46596
noname#46596
回答No.2

pretty woman を探しているようなので少なからず恋愛的なものを期待しているものと解釈します。

kmjyg
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。友達とも恋愛とも両方な感じがしました。参考になりましたありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章: Show me someone sick and happy, in danger and happy, dying and happy, exiled and happy, disgraced and happy. Show me! By God, how much I’d like to see a Stoic. But since you can’t show me someone that perfectly formed, at least show me someone actively forming themselves *so, inclined in this way…. Show me! 1. sick and happy, in danger and happy, dying and happy, exiled and happy, disgraced and happy の部分はsomeone を 「病気でありかつ幸せ、危険な状態にありかつ幸せ、死にそうであるが幸せ、追放されているが幸せ、辱められているが幸せな」というようになっていると理解していいのか自信がないです。解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。 2. このso はperfectly を受けていると解釈して合っているのか自信がないです。 解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。

• 訳と、この場合の返し方

メールをしている相手からこのような文が入ってきました。彼はどんんあタイプがすきといっているのですか?すべてが訳せなかったので教えてください。自分なりに理解したのは素直な人が好きで、いいときも悪いときも一緒にいてくれる人というところです。それと、最後could you....の部分は特に意味はないとおもうのですが、このような文章にはどのような返事をすればいいのでしょうか?例えば英語で教えてください。I like a woman who is very honest and loyal to her man. I don't like head games, so I dont play them. Ilike a woman who can be there for me in good and bad times. Understand me and let me be me and except me in good and bad times a woman who is nit judgemental. I am a man who takes care of home. I believe in taking my lady out to a dinner a movie or just for a walk or something she likes to do. I cook for her. Rub her feet and wash her body and share my thoughts dreams. I want a woman i can call my own. Grow with her untilthe end of time. COuld you be this woman

• 文章解釈 

添付ファイル文章に関する質問です。 "Show me that the good life doesn't consist in its length, but in its use, and that it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little." 1. in its useは「人生の使い方」と解釈して合っているでしょうか? 2. Show me that (the good life doesn't consist in its length, but in its use,) it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little. 「長い人生を生きてきた人がほとんど生きてないことが可能である、いや、あまりにもありふれすぎたことであることを示しなさい。」 it is possible-no, entirely too common-for a person who has had a long life to have lived too little の解釈がわからないです。 live too little というのはどういう文法になっていて意味はどのように取ればいいのか分からないです。 little は副詞として予想しているのですが、自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 文章解釈 A good person….

以下の文章に関する質問です。 A good person is invincible, for they don't rush into contests in which they aren't the strongest. *If you want their property, take it—take also their staff, profession, and body. But you will never *compel what they set out for, nor *trap them in what they would avoid. For the only contest the good person enters is that of their own reasoned choice. How can such a person not be invincible? 1. If you want their property, take it—take also their staff, profession, and body. をどのように解釈すれば良いのかわからないです。 a) property は「特性」の意味ではなく、 「所有物」という理解で合っているか自信がないです。 b) take it—take also their staff, profession, and body これは、何を意味しているのかわからないです。 2. compel は「強制する」という意味で使われているのでしょうか? 3. trap them in what they would avoidは 「彼らが避けようとすることに、彼らを落とし入れるもないでしょう。」 という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳!

英文の訳をお願いします! A similar movement can be seen in other countries,too.In Australia, the native Aborigines are trying to preserve their languages and cultures. They have been discriminated against in society for a long time and the speakers of their native tongues are rapidly decreasing in numaer. A group of Aborigines have established a small publishing company. The reason is that they want to maintain their native tongue. This is also the case with the Ainu in Japan. Once the Ainu were not allowed to speak their native tongue or live in their traditional way. As a result, their language and culture were dying out. In order to preserve them, the Ainu have begun to teach their native tongue to their children and have built some museums of Ainu folk art. They have also started an Ainu speech contest and a conversation program in the Ainu language on the radio. よろしくお願いします!

• takeとbringのニュアンスの差

この道を行けば駅に出ます。 This road will take you to the station. 20分歩くと私は演奏会にちょうど間に合って着いた。 Twenty minutes' walk brought me to the concert hall just in time. 上記の2文ですが、takeとbroughtが同じような意味で使われています。 takeとbringは何かニュアンスが異なるのでしょうか。

• 日本語にお願いします★

Or my other friend jazz what time would be good we will be boyfriend and girlfriend next weekend and meet me and my friend jazz at 7plex is 4:30 a good time to go to mihama next week friday with my friend jazz Is 4:30 a good time to hang out on Friday next week meet me and my friend in 7plex or mister donut in jusco bring money ↑ これ日本語にお願いします!!

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 In this case, the truth is one we know well: the little things add up. Someone is a good person not because they say they are, but because they take good actions. One does not magically get one's act together- it is a matter of many individual choices. It's a matter of getting up at the right time, making your bed, resisting shortcuts, investing in yourself, doing your work. And make no mistake: while the individual action is small, its cumulative impact is not. 1. they say they are の最初の they は「巷のみんなが」という意味で、2つ目のthey は someoneを受けているという解釈で合っているか少し自信がないです。 解釈が合っているか教えてください。 2. One does not magically get one's act togetherをどのように解釈すれば良いのか分からないです。 「人は魔法のようにいきなり能力を十二分に発揮したりしません。」 get one's act togetherのニュアンスの解釈に困ってます。どう文章を解釈すれば良いのか解説宜しくお願いします。 3. make no mistakeの解釈に困ってます。 「ハッキリ言っておきます。」のように解釈すれば良いのでしょうか? 解釈の仕方を教えてください。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Maybe I should try some instead of spaghetti some-time. They’d probably taste quite good with a ton of ketchup. Lollipop bounded over and ate his meal in less time than it takes a supercomputer to add two and two. I looked back at the half-eaten shoelaces.