• 締切済み

Doverの素材の著作権について

Dover社から出版されている素材集についてなのですが、 この絵を使ってアクセサリーを作って販売しようと思っているのですが、この行為は著作権の侵害にあたりますでしょうか? 本のはじめにcopyrightと書いてあるのですが・・。 他には「You may use them for graphics and crafts applications,free and without special permission,provided that you include no more than ten in the same publication or project.」と書いてあります。 ご回答よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

noname#39287
noname#39287
回答No.1

素材がどういうものか、ちょっと不明なのですが、一般に素材の場合そもそも著作物性が認められるかが問題になるケースが多いです。 アイコン程度のものなら否定されますがイラスト程度であれば肯定されるでしょう イラスト程度のものであれば原則として商売に使うのは著作権侵害の可能性がありますので許諾が必要でしょう (この会社はイギリス?アメリカ?) ただ上記特約で10個まではひとつの作品などで使用することは許諾は必要ないとされていますが、商売で使うとなれば恐らく別物と考えられます。もっとも特約全体の文章を読んでみないとはっきりとはわからないですねぇ もし仮にアイコン程度のもので、著作物性がなく著作権侵害の問題が生じないとしても上記の特約に違反すれば損害賠償義務を負うという点では変わりないと思います。 許諾を得たほうが無難でしょう

PARIS1889
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 やはり著作権の問題はむずかしいですね。 こちらの会社のホームページなどでもっと詳しく調べてからにしてみます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• provided that you include no more than tenって? Royality-freeの条件(洋書の前付け)

洋書の図案集を購入しました。 表紙にRoyality-freeと書いてあったので使い放題かと思いきや、前付けの但し書きに下記の文があり何だか条件付きのようです。 どういう条件なのか、教えていただけませんか? ------------------------------ These pictures belong to the ○○Series. You may use them for graphics and crafts applications, free and without special permission, provided that you include no more than ten in the same publication or project. For permission for additional use, please write to ○○Inc.,○○Street. However, republication or reproduction of any other graphic service, whether it be in a book or in any design resource, is strictly prohibited. ------------------------------ (自分なりに訳してみました。) この本の図案は○○シリーズに属します。 無料で、特に許可を得る事なくグラフィックや商品に利用する事が出来ます、 provided that you include no more than ten in the same publication or project. (↑この部分がわかりません。一つの出版物や事業につき10を超えなければ、でしょうか???) もっと多く使いたい時は○○社に連絡してください。 但し、再発行や複製は固く禁じられています。 ------------------------------ 質問1.上記の但し書きの和訳を教えてください。 特にprovided that ...の条件の部分を詳しくお願いします。 質問2.no more than tenは1~9か1~10か。10は良いのかダメなのか? 質問3.例えば、次の例は規約に引っかかるのですか? a.図案集から1種類のイラストを選んでその図案でTシャツを11枚作って販売する事。 b.図案集から11種類のイラストを選んでそれらの図案でTシャツをそれぞれ1枚づつ作って販売する事。 c.図案集から1種類のイラストを選んでチラシの一部に使い、大量に配布する事。 d.図案集から11種類のイラストを選んでチラシの一部に使い、大量に配布する事。 質問4.質問3が引っかかるとすれば実質的に商用利用は不可と考えた方がいいのでしょうか。 以上、ややこしい質問ですみませんが、おわかりになる部分だけでも結構ですので どうぞお知恵を貸してください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The designs and illustrations in this book may be used for graphic,craft,and publication applications without special permission and free of charge. Commercial use of artwork contained in this volume is forbidden under law without the written permission of the publisher.

• 確認お願いします

私はイラスト展示HPをしているのですが、今度そこに乗せようと思っているものに自信が無いので、意味が読み取れるかどうか確認お願いします。(英語は苦手なのですが、友人に絵のHPをやっているなら注意文を書いた方がいいと言われたので…) また、もっといい表現があれば教えてやってください。 This website is written in Japanese. No reproduction or republication without written permission. Please do not use a picture freely. I will blame you, when you use it without permission. Copyright is in ria.

• 英文の添削をよろしくお願い致します

次のような英文を自分なりに考えたのですが、きちんと伝わる英文になっているか大変心配なので、添削をよろしくお願い致します。 日本語 「サイト内のバナー以外の画像などの無断複製・転載を禁止します」 という表現の英文を作りたいのですが We don't accept to reproduce,reprint all of the text,graphics in this Page without permission. もしくは All text and graphics is not to be used without permission from the artist or author. と二通り考えてみました。 よろしくお願い致します

• VOAは現在も著作権フリー?

昔,Voice Of Americaの文章はパブリックドメイン(著作権フリー)だと聞いた覚えがあるのですが, これは現在でもそうなのでしょうか。 VOAのHPには,著作権について以下のような記述があり,二次利用する際はリクエストが必要,のような気がするのですが・・・ (以下はVOAのHPからの引用です) USE OF CONTENT AND Copyright Personal Use: The content appearing on the VOA News and Information Websites is intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may download the downloadable content items appearing on the VOA News and Information Websites for your personal use only. Vendor Content: The VOA News and Information Websites may contain text, video, audio, images, graphics, and other copyrighted material furnished by the Associated Press, Reuters, AFP, ABC News, and other content providers (collectively, “Vendor Content”). The Vendor Content is licensed for use in VOA programming only. Vendor Content is copyright protected and other than as stated above, may not be copied, redistributed, sold, or published without the express permission of the above-mentioned vendors or other copyright owners. Images, graphics, or video programming on VOA News and Information Websites may include a visual mark indicating the inclusion of any Vendor Content. You should assume all audio and radio programming on VOA News and Information Websites includes Vendor Content unless VOA specifically informs you otherwise. You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of any content or program materials that you access through VOA News and Information Websites, including any copyrighted portion(s) of those materials. You further agree that you shall secure all necessary licenses from VOA AND FROM all persons or organizations that hold a copyright in any portion of program materials you access through VOA News and Information Websites before making any use of those program materials, except uses of program materials permitted by the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended. PERMISSIONS One-time requests for broadcast-quality copies of VOA program materials shall be directed to UsageRequest@voanews.com. Note that when video programs, articles or photographs are credited to a source other than Voice of America (such as the Associated Press, Reuters or AFP, and others), the credited source holds the rights to the material. Please contact that party directly. VOA may require a written statement that you have obtained all necessary rights and licenses before releasing broadcast-quality copies of VOA program materials. If you are a foreign media organization and would like information about VOA’s affiliate agreements, please visit http://Direct.VOANews.com. If you are a U.S. organization interested in an ongoing subscription to VOA programming, please visit http://Direct.VOANews.com. If you are a U.S. organization interested in partnering with VOA, please visit www.BBG.gov/PartnerWithUs. (引用終わり)

• 和訳と添削をお願いします。

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying and recording, without written permission of the copyright holder.

• 文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.

• この英文のわかる方、教えてください。

この英文のわかる方、教えてください。 インターネットの翻訳サイトで翻訳しても不自然な英訳なのでわかりません。 どなたか英訳のできる方、ご助力いただければ幸いです。 The MIT License Copyright (c) <year> <copyright holders> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

• 海外の画像に関する著作権(コピーライト)について

自分のサイトに使用するための画像を探しており、使いたいと思う画像を海外のサイトにて発見いたしました。 そのサイトは沢山の画像を収集して博物館のようになっておりました。 全ての画像の下部にコピーライトが書き込まれていて、それを消しさえしなければ転載しても構わないのかと考え、copyrightというボタンをクリックしてみました。 すると、下記のような英文が表示されました。(サイトは全て英語表記です) この文を機械翻訳してみたのですが [コピーライトを消してはいけない][変更を加えてはいけない] などと書かれていました。それならば、加工しなければ使用が可能なのかと思いました。 ですが、 「内容を写してはいけない」「公表してはいけない」との分も出てきたのです。 これは写真の転用が許可されていないのでしょうか。 それとも、加工さえしなければ転載が自由なのでしょうか。 All of the content featured or displayed on this web site including, but not limited to graphics, text, photographs, images, moving images and illustrations are owned by NMSI trading as the Science & Society Picture Library are subject to the laws of copyright. You may not use, copy, publish or distribute the content or any part of the content in any way whatsoever. In addition, you may not remove the image identification mark or alter, manipulate, add to or delete an image or any part of an image. Copyright in all the content remains with NMSI trading as Science & Society Picture Library, its licensers and its content providers.

• 洋楽の和訳を

お願いできますでしょうか? 【アーティスト名】 Hem 【曲名】 Lazy Eye There's a lazy eye that looks at you And sees you the same as before When you lay beside me every night Though now you are with me no more I can still see the hem of your dress And the comb as it's parting your hair And the person I held is still there in my Lazy eye that looks at you And sees you the same as before 動画も添付しておきます。 英語がまったくできず 翻訳サイトで 翻訳してみましたが 内容がイマイチ分からくて・・・ ご相談にまいりました。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。