• 締切済み

英語・・・どなたか分かる方

色々な翻訳機を使って調べたのですが、今一ちゃんと理解できません。 英語のできるかたどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Terms Net 30 day terms available to approved accounts - please allow 4 weeks for completion of credit processing. A 2% finance charge will be assessed monthly to account balances over 30 days old. A Processing fee of $25.00, plus bank charges will be assesed on all returned checks. (承認されたアカウントに空いている30日のネットの期間--4週間、クレジット処理の完成を考慮してください。 2%のファイナンス・チャージは、30日間以上目のバランスを説明するために毎月査定されるでしょう。 25.00ドルのProcessing料金であり、プラス銀行手数料はすべての戻り手形のときにassesedされるでしょう。) ↑翻訳サイトの訳です。 料金の2%と25.00ドルを請求されるということでしょうか。

• お礼率68% (132/192)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

30日を超える場合は2%のファイナンス・チャージ(利息)が取られるということです。 check とはこの場合アメリカで個人的に使う小切手のことです。残高が無いのに小切手を書いてしまった場合、それは bad check と呼ばれ、発行された銀行に戻されます。それを returned check というわけです。そのような場合には25ドルのペナルティーが科せられるということです。 クレジットの処理に4週間もかかるでしょうかねぇ・・・?

質問者

補足

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 この文には前に、 All first orders must be prepaid (approved check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or C.O.D.) という文章が付いています。 >クレジットの処理に4週間もかかるでしょうかねぇ・・・? 初めてのオーダーの場合ということなのですが、 それにしても時間が掛かり過ぎるということなのでしょうか。 問題がある場合、審査が長引いて30日以上経過したら利息が取られるということなんでしょうかね・・?

関連するQ&A

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。 On Saturday November 21st, we experienced a temporary technical issue that resulted in searches returning either limited or no results. Since we know this may have disrupted your business, we've issued a credit to your account for one day's worth of listing fees for each of your Fixed Price and Store Inventory listings that were active during the down-time. You may also receive a separate credit if you had Auction listings affected. These credits will be included on your November invoice, which will be available by December 5. To view your invoice at that time, please follow these steps:

• 翻訳お願いします。

Terms and Conditions of Sale Minimun: $500 Opening Order, $100 Re-Order Product Minimums: Orders placed for quantities less than the product Minimum will be automatically adjusted to meet the minimum requirement. Terms:All first orders should be paid with Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ Amex/Discover) Net 30: TERMS will be extended upon approval of credit approval. Please allow 3-4 Business days for processing. Shipping: Freight is prepaid and billed with merchandise FOB Lexibgton,KY Back-Orders: Orders marked “Back orders Accepted”may ship incomplete. Backorders under $25 are automatically canceled. Standard shipping rates Will apply to all Backorders. Returns: Please lnspect goods upon receipt. All claims for damages snd Short shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for all non-authorized returns.

• 米国の銀行からメールが来ました

As included in the Notice of Change in Account Terms that you have already received, effective January 1, 2012, the minimum monthly balance required to avoid the monthly service charge on your Signature Banking account referenced above is increasing to $25,000. Of course, this minimum balance requirement continues to apply to your relationship balances with Union Bank. So, the fee will be waived if you maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 in any combination of Union Bank personal and business checking, savings, money market, retirement, time deposit, CD, or UnionBanc Investment Services2 brokerage accounts. Otherwise, the monthly service charge is $18 if you receive online statements or $20 if you receive paper statements 帰国するときに、すこしsaving とchecking accountに残してきたんですが、バランス25000ドルとはびっくり、半年前はこの銀行は600ドルあれば保管手数料は取られませんでした、アメリカの銀行は最近こんななんでしょうか?

• 英語に慣れてみえる方、どうか英訳お願いします

ちょっと緊急でお願いできればありがたいです。 英訳をどうかお願いします。 一応、機械翻訳しましたが、あっているのかわかりません(;;) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ はじめまして、 今日、私はカナダのアカウントを開設しました。 ですが、カナダにログインすると、 アメリカのセラーセントラルにログインしてしまい、 右上のタブは、アメリカのみで、カナダの表示がされません。 どうしたら、アメリカのセラーセントラルで、カナダも使えるようになるのでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 機械翻訳 How do you do, I established Canadian account today. But when I log in to Canada, I log in to the seller central of America. A tab of the top right corner is only America, and indication of Canada is not considered to be it. In seller central of America, how will Canada come to be usable, too? Thank you for your cooperation.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語が堪能な方に翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳ソフトの回答は 御勘弁願います。 "you were certainly will be a special guest to a show of your choice.." というメールを頂いたのですが 正確に知りたくて質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語が達者な方に翻訳して欲しいのです。

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、買えているのか?買えていないのか?不明なメールがファーマシー会社から届きました。 買えているのでしょうか?「私は7月22日までに注文したなら届きます」と結論しています。(Google翻訳、Excite翻訳、市販の翻訳ソフトで訳した限りでは…)どうなんでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer, Due to new Visa Card regulations we are unable to sell the following products as at the 22nd of July - ○○ To keep our visa card facility on our site we are unable to sell any of these products. All online pharmacies will not be able to sell these products using credit cards as they are scheduled ● substances. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but there is nothing we can do but work with this changing industry. As mentioned you will be able to purchase these products up to Monday the 22nd of July. Again we apologize for the inconvenience.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

モスクワのホテル、1泊延泊する予定です。 その際、ホテルのパウチャーの日程を変える必要があります。 そのホテルは宿泊をキャンセルするとパウチャーもキャンセル手数料が必要です。 1泊延泊でパウチャー書き換えで無料なのか英語の翻訳、機能を使っても理解できませんでした。 こちらの英文です↓ We will be glad to provide updated visa support documents free of charge. Please make new reservation for additional charge and send us condirmation letter or advise us after that so we will be able to check our system. After that we will be glad to send you new visa documents. 宜しくお願いします。

• 契約書の翻訳に困っております。下記の訳分かる方いましたらお願い致します

契約書の翻訳に困っております。下記の訳分かる方いましたらお願い致します。 1.all other terms and conditions of this Agreement will remain in force and effect excerpt those terms and conditions, which relate to exclusivity and the sales target, which shall be null and void. 2.It can be shown to be developed by ABC ltd, completely independent of any disclosure from XYZ ltd. 分かる方だけでも構いません。宜しくお願い致します。