• ベストアンサー

泣きたい

tayunの回答

• tayun
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3/13)
回答No.6

デ、デ、デステニーズチャイルド! あれパワフルですよね?? 私は鬼塚ちひろの曲を聞くと再起不能なくらい凹むので、 なきたいときにはいいかもしれません。 ただ、失恋と言うより、世界の腐敗とか歌ってるので、 悲しみを通り越し悟りがひらけるかもしれないですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Wow I can’t get over how many Japanese folk love ○○. Notifications blowing up over those tweets. It’s crazy, yo. I’d honestly never heard of it before. Not buying myself tho ~ * No offense ○○ fans* ~

• 【英文法】The child does not know ( )to open a can with.

The child does not know (   )to open a can with. [  S ]    [ Vt ]      [ O (Vt) (O) (with something?)] to不定詞は副詞用法 上記のように解釈しました。 (  )内には、何が入りますか?理由と共にお願いします。 また、 The child does not know (how) to open a can. これについても理由お願いします。

• 和訳はできるのですが、意味を明確に教えてください

LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON BUT IS ALL ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE YOU CAN CREATE TILL THE END. 愛は、条件が合う(ふさわしい)人を見つけることではなくて、最後まで、どれだけ愛せるかということです。 と訳しました。 how much love you の you は主語ですか? you が誰かを最後まで愛するという意味ですか? the end は命の終わりでしょうか? つまり、生涯どんなにたくさん愛し続けられるかということが愛であるという意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• ABBAとStingの歌詞について

私は先日,海外の歌詞の検索サイトでABBAの「SOS」の歌詞を調べたのですが, サビの終わりのフレーズが  ・Though I try how can I carry on?  ・Ooh I try, how can I carry on? の2通りがサイトによって出てきたのでどちらが正しいのでしょう? それとStingの「Desert Rose」でも  ・the sweet intoxication of love  ・the sweet intoxication of her love  ・the sweet intoxication of fall の3通り出てきました。どれが正しいのでしょうか?海外のアーティストのCDって歌詞カードが付いていないんですか? 海外は著作権甘いのですか?日本は何年か前に歌詞の印刷ができなくなりましたが,海外のサイトは堂々と印刷ボタンがありました。もしかしたら印刷するだけで料金が発生してるんですか??

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語でどのように言えばいいですか?

「メイクアップして、気取ってる恋なんて本当じゃない」 「待ってるだけで、つかめるサクセスなど欲しくない」 という歌詞を英語にしたいです。 To love someone putting on make-up and assuming a prim air is not true love. I don't want the success that I can get without efforts. で通じるでしょうか? もっと自然で的確な訳し方がありますでしょうか? 「待ってるだけで」という感じがどうしたらうまく訳せますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• I can only be meというスティービーワンダーの古い曲です

I can only be meというスティービーワンダーの古い曲ですが歌詞の日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 英語が不得手なためよろしくお願いいたします。 Butterflies begin From having been another As a child is born, from being in a mother's womb But how many times have you wished you were some other than someone who you really are Yeah who's to say that if all were uncovered You will like what you see You can only be you Cause I can only be me Flowers cannot bloom Until it is their season As we would not be there Unless it was our destiny But how many times have you wished to be in spaces Time places than what you were Yeah who's to say that unfamiliar places You could anymore be loving you that you see You can only be you Cause I can only be me

• ある歌の歌詞なんですけど

ある歌の歌詞なんですけど 和訳が できないので 教えていただけたら幸いです! I don't need love (愛なんて必要ない) If love is gonna hurt me (もし愛が私を傷つけたら no need for trust 信じることも必要ない) ここまでわニュアンス的に 意訳してみたんですが… 英語力0なので 違うかもしれませんが。 If trust just keeps me cryin' I think you can see you can see that I love playin' I'm not the way I used to,no Understand what I'm sayin' ここらへんが よくわかりません。 本当に無知で… 教えていただけたら とても嬉しいです。

• 結婚式で使用する曲について

自分の結婚式で使用する曲について質問です。 来年結婚をしようと思っているのですが、結婚式で使う曲をぼちぼち準備し始めています。 私と彼の趣味で邦楽は絶対使いたくないという事で洋楽で結婚式に合いそうな曲を何曲か選んでみました。 が、私に英語力があんまり無い為結婚式にふさわしい内容の歌詞かどうかが分かりません。 洋楽だから歌詞はあんまり気にするなというご意見もあるかと思いますが、気分的な問題で結婚式にふさわしい内容の物を使いたく思っています。 どなたかご存知の方に教えて頂きたいと思いまして質問しました。 下記にいくつか記載しますので教えて下さい。 ・after7/Till you do me light ・Destiny's Child/Stand Up For Love ・Joe/I wanna know ・Paula DeAnda/Good Girl あと、その他お勧めの曲がありましたら教えて下さい。 (男性・女性アーティストは問いません) よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語にお願いします

日本語に翻訳していただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。 The difference between calling Destiny a "child prostitute" and a "prostituted child" is not purely semantic. It is more than the difference between a hard truth and a pernicious lie. It not only injures the victims; it actively gives aid and comfort to the enemy. By allowing the term "child prostitution" to gain a foothold in our language, we lose ground that can never be recovered. Look at the following examples: A judge spares a predatory pedophile a long prison sentence on the grounds that "it takes two to tango." Another grants work-release to a sex offender, declaring that the 5-year-old victim was "unusually promiscuous." A teacher is arrested for sexual intercourse with a minor student in her class. The newspapers describe the conduct as "a forbidden love affair." A young actor, in an interview given before his drug-overdose death, describes how he "lost his virginity" when he was 3 or 4 years old. How have such grotesque distortions taken control of our language? To answer that question, we must first ask another: Who profits? Who benefits from pervasive cultural language that trivializes violence against children?