• ベストアンサー

「私はあなたの話についていけません」を英訳

suesuesueの回答

回答No.3

I can't follow what you say. I can't follow you. * I can not follow your talk. your talk はない方が良いかと。。。 私の話についてきていますか?/私の話が分かりますか? という意味で、Are you with me? という表現はよく使うので、 I am not with you. でもいいとおもいます。 I am not with you.

cleanair4
質問者

お礼

ネイティブの感覚を多く含んだ回答ありがとうございます。 デスクスタディだけではこの回答には及びませんでした。 アドバイスして頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳みて頂けますか?m(__)m

英訳みて頂けますか?m(__)m (1)私の敬意の表し方 my way of showing respect (2)あなたの考えは聞かされた話に基づいている Your thinking is based on a talk that you are heard. (3)(それを)出来るかどうかわからない I don't know whether I will can do it or not. 全く自信がありませんorz… 文法的に間違ってたり意味不明な部分があれば教えて下さい!

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 英訳をおねがいします。。

英訳をお願いします。メールで送るので正しい英語を知りたいです。 少し自分で作ってみたのですが、うまく作れません。 足りない部分や修正も加えていただけると助かります。(※)はまったくわかりません。。 (1)元気?どうしてる?  私は○○にいく事ができますね?  そこでは買い物はできますか?  空港からだと○○までどの位かかりますか?  ※ちなみに泊まるホテルは○○にあります。 (2)私はあなたの前ではタバコを吸わない様に心がけます。。(冗談風に)※その分、たくさん食べすぎて太るかもしれません。。 (3)※あと、私はまだまだ英語がうまく話せないから私と会うまでに日本語を少し勉強してみて! (4)あなたと再び会うことが夢みたいです。(※とても楽しみです。) (5)私はあなたと一緒の写真を(※一枚も)持ってないからたくさん写真を撮りましょう。 (6)またね(※連絡まってます) (1)Hello!How've you been? I can go to a ○○ with you. Can i a shopping there? How long time Airport untill ○○? (※) (2)I don't smoke front of you.(※) (3)And i can't speak English .you try study Japanese by me. (4)I'll be like a dreams come true see you againg also. (5)I don't have with your picture.(※) (6)See you soon! 本当に英語がこんなレベルなので、お力を貸していただけるとありがたいです。ちなみに会うと話せないなりにどうにか なったりしてました。。頑張ります。

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 『じょうずに踊れない』の英訳

よろしくお願いします。 『私はじょうずに踊れない』の英訳は『I can not dance well』で良いのでしょうか。

• tend not to ~ と tend to not ~ の違い

tend not to ~ と tend to not ~ の違い 下記の英文を、私は「tend not to talk」と書いていたところ、正しくは「tend to not talk」であると教わりました。 We, Japanese people, tend to not talk with people who have different points of view because we hate being in an awkward situation. この場合は、「tend not to talk」では意味が通じないのでしょうか? 例えば、アルクのサイトには、 I tend not to go there. (そこへ行かないようになった)という例文がありますが、この場合は何故「tend to not go」ではないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 「どのように対応できるでしょうか?」の英訳

ある問い合わせのメールを受け取って 「私はこれに対してどのように対応(対処)できますか?」 と聞きたいのですが以下のように言えますでしょうか? How can I do with this? 以下の言い方もあると思うのですが どれが良いでしょうか? How can I handle this. how can I deal with this. 以上宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いします。

「私のすんでいる地域」や「私の通っている学校」を英語にするとどのようになりますか。 「Aria where I live」や「The school where I commute」 で良いのでしょうか。 あと以下の英文でおかしなところの指摘をお願いします。 How about your exams? I'm surprised that you know about Japan very much and you can write in Japanese. You are good at it!! My name write 〇〇〇(漢字の名前)in Kanji. 〇〇〇(県名) where I live is east of 〇〇〇(県名). I can go there only 30 minutes by car or by train. My school is in 〇〇〇(県名),and I go there by train. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします!!

Honey, I don`t see your left messge until just now from un-payment order. Please reply me do you want the board or not ASAP, so that I hope i can stop the shipping from EMS. if you want other board ,not the abc parts , please also give us a chance, we will check if we can offer it or not and quote you the best price. Please reply me soon , thanks and best regards 商品名 を ABC PARTS に変えています。 大変申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good