• ベストアンサー

これであってますか?訂正お願い致します

こんにちは、いつもお世話になっております。 口語で伝えたいのですが、下記の文のような事を 伝わりやすい英語に訂正宜しくお願い致します。 (前回あなたにGOAWAYと言われたので今回ばったり会っても 話してもらえるとは思わなかったし 会ってくれるとも思わなかった。。 なので日本のお土産を何も持ってきませんでした。) It was not thought that it was able to meet you this time because it had been called last GOAWAY. The souvenir of Japan was not brought. 宜しくお願い致します。

• moroca
  • お礼率93% (422/452)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.4

こんにちは。 書かれている文章だと、主語や述語がかなり変です。 まず、全体的に、itだとか物が主語なのはおかしいです。 日本語で書かれている内容だと、自分と相手のことのようですし、I やyouを主語に持ってきたほうがよいと思います。 It was not thought that ですが、I didn't think that と「私は~と思わなかった」とした方が良いです。 その場合、was thoughtと受身はおかしいので、素直にthoughtですよね。 it was able to meet you this time ここも同じです。 「”それ”があなたに会える」はどう考えても変ですよね? なので、 I was able to meet you「私があなたに会える」にしましょう。 because it had been called last GOAWAY. The souvenir of Japan was not brought. ここの文章もやはりitが不自然で全体的に意味が通じません。 you told me to go away when I met you last time. とかにした方がよいと思います。 The souvenir of Japan was not brought. この文章もわざわざお土産を主語にしなくても、日本語通り、「(私は)持ってこなかった」にするのがベターです。 私なりの英訳をすると、 Oh, I didn't bring the souvenir from Japan today. Last time I met you, you told me to go away, so I thought that I wasn't able to see you... 状況がわからないので何とも言えませんが、ちょっと直接的過ぎて嫌味に聞こえそうな気がしますが・・・。 そういうつもりがないのであれば、もう少し婉曲表現をした方が良い気がします。 例えば、 Oh, I forgot to bring the souvenir from Japan today. I didn't expect to see you here because you seemed a bit angry with me last time and we didn't say good-bye in the nice mood... so I was afraid that you didn't wanna see me anymore. とか・・・?

moroca
質問者

お礼

詳しく教えて頂きとても参考になりました!ご回答どうもありがとうございました♪

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

事情がよくわかりませんが、あまり直訳せずに I couldn't expect you to welcome me since you bade me go away last time. So I regrettably didin't bring anything Japanese for your present. くらいの所で如何でしょう。 .

moroca
質問者

お礼

ご回答どうもありがとうございました☆とても参考になりました♪

• muselove
  • ベストアンサー率44% (20/45)
回答No.2

i did not bring japanese souvenir or anything because i did not think you would want to talk to me or meet up,as you told me to go away last time we met. はどうでしょう?自分の気持ちも伝えたいなら、go awayって前あったときにいわれたからあなたの気持ちがわからなかった、i was not sure what to think.のように最後に付け加えたらどうでしょう?そうすればあまり相手を攻め立てないように聞こえますよ。

moroca
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました☆ご回答どうもありがとうございました!

• osterhasi
  • ベストアンサー率34% (64/184)
回答No.1

Because you told me to go away last time, I thought you were not going to talk to me even if we meet this time. So I did not bring you any souvenir from Japan. こちらでは駄目でしょうか?

moroca
質問者

お礼

ご回答どうもありがとうございました。とても参考になりました☆

関連するQ&A

• これで通じますでしょうか?訂正お願いします。

こんにちは、いつもお世話になっております。 翻訳機にかけてみたものの相手に通じるか微妙なので 簡単な英語で(相手もネイティブではなく英語が完璧って感じでは ないので)下記のニュアンスの文を教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 直訳ではなくていいです。。 (1)昨日は私が引きとめてしまったばかりに(話が長くなってしまった) あなたのお友達を待たせてしまいごめんなさい。 I am sorry for making the friend wait yesterday though you did not have time. (2)もしお店に行く事があれば、明日か明後日お店のスタッフにお土産を預けておきましょうか? Shall I be going to entrust the souvenir to the staff in the shop the day after tomorrow tomorrow if there is going to the shop? (3)荷物を預かって欲しいと頼んだのはただの口実です。 そう言えばあなたに会えると思ったから。。 When it wants you to keep luggage, it is a free excuse that asked. Because it was thought that it was able to meet you as far as that goes. 。 (4)あなたは私の気持ちを全然分かっていない。。 You do not understand my feelings at all. よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語の訂正お願い致します<m(__)m>

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 間違っていたり、おかしなとこを 訂正宜して下さい<m(__)m> 宜しくお願い致します。 *私はあなたのいとこに写真をメールで送ったのですが 彼が教えてくれたアドレスは間違っていて送る事ができませんでした。 あなたはアドレス知ってますか?? I sent e-mail with fought your cousin, but his adress was worng. I was not able to send mail. do you know his adress? *私の荷物を預かっていてくれてありがとう。 来月取りにいくので捨てないでね!(←冗談っぽく言いたいのですが・・) thank you very much you keeing my buggege, I will pick up it next month,,please Don't rubbish !! 宜しくお願い致します<m(__)m>

• 訂正おねがいします

私は英語が苦手で全然わからないのですがEpalとのメールですこの英語通じますか?訂正お願いします Hi AAA, Hows your day? I was cool, Because It was very easy at My work.  You live in BBB, I went to BBB.(前回、CCCという州へ行ったことがあるといったら、CCCの中のBBBというところに自分は住んでいるといわれたので) I went to around テーマパーク in BBB. Im not remember...but I know little bit. Because that is 10 years ago... (相手がハワイへ行ったことがあるといったので)I'v never been to Hawaii. Was Hawaii's sea a very beautiful? Is it like Okinawa's sea? I also want to go to Hawaii...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Made it to Santiago Chile. I had no idea how far away South America was. I thought it was right below Mexico!

• 英語の誤文訂正問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) The traffic here/(2) was very dense,/(3) and there would often/(4) have been accidents/(5) had it not for/(6) the policeman/(7) who stood/(8) in the centre/(9)of the crossways /(10) and controlled it.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

On being fired from STP: “Emotionally it's really hard to wrap your head around, because I grew up with them my entire adulthood. At least with Robert. Corey and I called Robert to see if he was interested in joining our band, creating a new one really because the only other band I had been in was the high school one I had formed with Corey. We had bigger aspirations, we had known Robert as a bass player, we knew he was a really good bass player. So we located him and found where he was living. We made the phone call, and we started out just writing some songs, and then we built the band from there and moved up to Hollywood. It was a long thing. On an emotional level it hurts.

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文の意味が分からず、困り果てております。 Emma was unhappy because he was so angry with her, but she would not agree that she had been wrong. 「that she had been wrong.」は、「 agree 」の目的語になっているのでしょうか? それとも、何か別の使われ方をしているのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません But it had also been suggested by the book that he had just taken out of the drawer. it was a peculiarly beautiful book. its smooth creamy paper, a little yellowed by age, was of a kind that had not been manufactured for at least forty years past. He could guess, however, that the book was much older than that. He had seen it lying in the window of a frowzy little junk-shop in a slummy quarter of the town ( just what quarter he did not now remember ) and had been stricken immediately by an overwhelming desire to possess it. party members were supposed not to go into ordinary shops ( ‘dealing on the free market ’, it was called), but the rule was not strictly kept, because there were various things such as shoelaces and razor blades which it was impossible to get hold of in any other way. He had given a quick glance up and down the street and then had slipped inside and bought the book for two dollars fifty. At the time he was not conscious of wanting it for any particular purpose He had carried it guiltily home in his briefcase. Even with nothing written in it, it was a com-promising possession この英文を全訳してもらえるとありがたいです。

• 時制の一致(2)

The game was called off because it rained. (雨が降ったので競技は中止された。) 時制の一致でrainedになっているのに「雨が降った」と過去になるのはどうしてでしょうか?because it had rainedではないでしょうか? She knew that I was sick. (彼女は私が病気なのを知っていた) 彼女は私が病気だったのを知っていた、とはならないですよね。 気候のことなので過去になるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your