• ベストアンサー

英文みてください。

shijuroの回答

• shijuro
  • ベストアンサー率21% (4/19)
回答No.5

Recentlyは現在時制には使えませんので、LatelyもしくはThese daysならお書きになった英文に合います。ただしThese daysは現在時制のみに使用可能で、現在完了には使えません。その点Latelyは時制を選びませんので、翻訳のミスを少なくする上でお勧めできる単語です。あとskill of AIKIDOは単にAIKIDOでよいと思います。learn自体が技術など修練を要するものを身につけるという意味を持っていますので、skillは意味が重複してやや表現がくどくなります。あえて言えばskillのかわりにtechniqueだったら大丈夫です。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは ちょっと前から、latelyを使ったメールを友達からもらいました。なんでlatelyなんだろうと、思っていました。 その子からそのメールが来るまで、私は多分使ったことない単語です。 時制が関係ないんですね。skillはカットですね。 回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• I am sure of my friends意味

I am sure of my friends. I am sure of my own potential. I am sure of my ability to do ... I am sure of my love towards you. と様々な使われ方がされているbe sure of は、 なんと訳したらいいのでしょうか? 特に、I am sure of my friends.がわかりません。 フランス語には、Je suis sûr(e) de mes amis.と訳されるのですが。

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。 No1

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 1,友達の所では早くも早咲きの桜が咲き始めたらしいです。ここはもうしばらくかかりそうです。 I hear that early cherries have started to blosom in my friend's the area. It will be a while for the cherries in my town. 2,大阪は桜の開花宣言はもうしましたか?Has the Met office anounced blooming of cherry blossoms in the Osaka area?

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味をを教えて下さい。お願いします。 Heard from my colleague, we received your good. Since I am out of office now, I will check when I am back to office. Thank you.

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削を・・・

自分でテーマを決めて3文での英作文の添削をお願いしたいです。 Theme:About My Cell Phone This is my cell phone which also plays role as a camera. I can't do without it even during one day. Recently I am involved in reading novels in my cell phone monitor. 12点満点で採点をおねがいいたしますm(_ _)m

• この英文、通訳できますか?

こんばんは。ちょっと私では通訳できない英文があったので、誰か通訳できませんか? 「hello seller am dr alison king from canada i am inneed of an urgent purchase of your item pasted on yahoo auction. i want them for my clients as a new year gift in africa and am willing to offer you the sum of $4,000usd for 5 set of the item. and more so i will like to do this in a very timely manner and i will pay you via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER OR PAYPAL.」

• 英文の確認お願いします。

英文の確認お願いします。 ○○さん 先日は送ってくれてありがとう。 同じ年の日本人のAmerika人の友達ができて嬉しく思う。 PCが昨日やっと直って、メール使えるようになりました。 前に言っていた市場?へ行くときは教えてください。 英語が下手なので、前に話したとき、何か通じてなかたらごめんね。。 帰りも同じ便になったらいいね。 ○○, Thank you for took me to my home last time. I am grad to became friend with same age American. Finaly I can use my PC from yesterday. Please tell me when you are going to the market. I am sorry I am not good English. I hope also ???