• ベストアンサー

英米文学のメルマガ

英米文学を英・日併記で勉強しながら楽しませてくれるサイトまたはメルマガをご存知ないでしょうか?例えば In desperation, she took the letters Edward had written to her. In desperation / やけになって she took the letters / 彼女は手紙を手に取った Edward had written to her / エドワードからもらった 彼女はやけになって、これまでエドワードから貰った手紙を手に取った。

• Forum8
  • お礼率84% (179/211)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • a206
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.1

このへんはどうでしょうか。 http://www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/surasura.htm 他にも下記のようなサイトで検索するとでてくるかもしれません。 http://www.mag2.com/

関連するQ&A

• 間接話法の時制

どうしてもわからないのでお願いします。 英作文で ・エドワード(Edward)は、1980年に高校を卒業したと言っていました。 という文なのですが 解答では ・Edward said that he graduated from high school in 1980. となっています。 graduated ではなく had graduated だと私は思ったのですが。 どうしてgraduatedなのでしょう? わかる方、お願いします。

• brought her on trips

My friend had a bad breakup last year and needed a place to stay, so I took her in, loaned her money, brought her on trips, broughtの代わりにtookでも良いでしょうか?なにか違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してください!!

In 1931,she made up her mind to become a nun and took the name Teresa. Her life began to change when she was thirty-six years old. という文章です。一応、私も翻訳してみたのですが文章がおかしくなってしまって…。 お願いします!!

• 並び替え

並び替え方とまた正しい並びを教えてください。 また、並び替えが出来るようになるにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか? In ( make / mare / attempt / herself / like / to / her ) a male commanding officer. she took up bodybuilding.

• 第3文型の受動態への書き換え

She wrote a letter to her boyfriend. という英文を、受動態に書き換えるという問題についてよく分からないのでぜひ教えてください! 能動態から受動態への書き換えは、通常、目的語にあたる"a letter"を主語にして A letter to her boyfriend was written by her. もしくは、 A letter was written to her boyfriend by her. となると思うのですが、ふいに 「彼氏は彼女に手紙を書いてもらった」という意味で、 Her boyfriend was written a letter by her. という受動態も作れるのではないかと思いました。 能動態における目的語を、受動態の主語にしていないので、書き換えの原則をかんがみると厳密には”書き換え”た文章とは言えないのかもしれませんが、どのように考えたらよろしいでしょうか?そもそも"Her boyfriend~"の英文は不自然でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The men from town came out of the engine. They threw a rope to the two men caught in the creek. One held it and climbed up on shore, hand over hand. He threw his arms around Kate, knowing she had saved him. The other man in the river could not be reached until the next morning, but finally he was safely rescued. For days, Kate got letters from people who had read about her in the paper. People sent money, which helped the family in their poverty. A new railroad bridge was named after her. When she grew up, she became the railroad ticket seller in town. She was allowed to ride the railroad free whenever she wanted to. What's more, the engineer would make a stop right in front of her house to let her off!

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの『TALE OF GENJI』(帚木 The Broom-Tree)から わからないところと訳の間違っているところを教えていただければと思います。 1) 『It was on a night when the rain never ceased its dismal downpour. There were not many people about in the palace and Genji's rooms seemed even quieter than usual. He was sitting by the lamp, looking at various books and papers.』 ●雨が決してそのうっとおしい土砂降りを途絶えないある夜だった。宮殿の中には多くの人はいなかった。そして源氏の部屋々はいつもよりいっそう静かに思われた。彼はいろんな本と紙を見てあかりのそばに座っているところだった。・・・・・・? 「on a Monday」で「ある月曜日」と辞書にありましたが、「on a naight」で「ある夜」になりますか? about・・・には? 「There is something different about her.」という文例が辞書にありましたが、この「about」の意味と同じだと考えました。 papers・・・・手紙類かな、とも思いましたが、そのまま紙と訳しました。 2) 『Suddenly he began pulling some letters out of the drawers of a desk which stood near by. This aroused To no Chujo's curiosity. ”Some of them I can show to you,” said Genji, ”but there are others which I had rather...” 』 ●突然彼はすぐそばに立ててあった机の引き出しの外へいくらかの手紙を引き寄せ始めた。これは頭中将の好奇心を誘発した。 「それらのいくらかは私はあなたに見せることができます。」と源氏は言った。「でも他の物たちがあります。私がむしろ・・・・」・・・? he draweres of a desk which stood near by・・・・・ここのstood(stand)の意味を取るのが難しかったです。机を立てているという状態がよくわかりませんでした。 but there are others which I had rather・・・この後に続く英文を考えるとどうなるでしょうか? (I had rather hide from you .)? rather・・・・むしろ? 3) 『”It is just those which I want to see. Ordinary, commonplace letters are very much alike and I do not suppose that yours differ much from mine. What I want to see are passionate letters written in moments of resentment, letters hinting consent, letters written at dusk....”』 ●「私が見たいのはまさにそれら(の手紙)です。通常、ありふれた手紙たちはとてもよく似ています。そして私はあなたの手紙が私のものと非常に異なるとは思いません。私が見たいものは怒りの瞬間に書かれた情熱的な手紙、同意をほのめかしている手紙、夕暮れに書かれた手紙です。」・・・? It is just those which I want to see.・・・・強調構文ですか? 昔も今も手紙(メール)のやり取りをしているのは変わらないと思いました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Taro is in LA for Cal Jam 17 she requested to try some Mexican! I took her to get a killer taco at Guisados

• had her pick of colleges

My daughter “Sarah” is 21. She did extremely well in high school and had her pick of colleges. She chose to attend a great college about two hours from home. had her pick of collegesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳していただけますか?

この部分だけ理解出来ないのですが。。。 この前後の文章は子供達が元気そうでよかったとかまったく違う内容です。 よろしくお願い致します。 I sent an E-Mail to one of your friends. Her picture was of her and her 2 children at Disneyland. She hasn't written to me, so maybe she doesn't want a friend in America