• ベストアンサー

「ホット」なアドレスって?

英文を読んでいて分からないことがあったのですが、 This address is "hot". Click on it to send a message. この場合の"hot"とは何を意味するのでしょうか? 「ホット」なアドレス?? あるいは、スパムにかんする以下の文についても良く分かりません。こういう慣用的な表現があるのでしょうか? It also allows the spammer to confirm that your address is "hot," and the spammer can then resell your address to other spammers

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ruru-po2
  • ベストアンサー率18% (96/508)
回答No.2

分かりやすく言うと 「現在、使われている」 という意味です。 文章は 「(あなたがクリックしたり返信したりすると)あなたのメールアドレスが現在使っている人がいるアドレスだとスパム業者に気づかせることになります。そうすると、あなたのアドレスは別のスパム業者に転売されていきます」 みたいな内容ですね。

その他の回答 (1)

• colocolo62
  • ベストアンサー率32% (1162/3624)
回答No.1

英文の内容からすると、「生きている」っていうことのようですね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と適した返事を考えてください。

Please get your mother on Skype for me. My contact name is Margaret Peeler. We had a great time. She is a lot of fun. I really miss your mother already! I also need her email address so I can send pictures with Dropbox. It is also easy to set-up. Thanks!

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• ホットメールにメールを送れません

outlook expressからホットメール宛てに送信すると、以下のようなエラーが返ってきます。 This is the mail system at host xxxxxxxxxx.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system 最近ホットメールから「最終通知: Outlook、Outlook Express、またはEntourage から Hotmail をご利用のお客様への重要なお知らせ」の案内があり、書かれている通りoutlook expressの設定を直してから送れなくなりました。 何が悪いのでしょうか

• ホットメールにログインできません。

詳しい方お願いします。 メールアドレスが現在ホットメールしかなく、仕事や留学中の友人などと連絡の手段がホットメールでした。 ですが今日からいきなりログインできなくなりました。 「Account Temporarily Unavailable We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or result from any problem specific with your account however the server that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status. We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 」というメッセージが出るばかりです。  ホットメールでもう一つアドレスを持っているのですが そっちは問題なく入れました。でも捨てアドで全く使用していなく、友人のアドレス等は全てログインできない方に 保管してあるので本当に困っています。  何かよい方法はないでしょうか??

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 外国(アメリカ)からのメール

先日、外国の通販サイトで物を買ったのですが その時にクレジットで払うときアメリカの会社経由で払いました。 で、その会社からメールが来たのですが、よく意味がわかりません。 英語に詳しい方、協力お願いします。 Dear 自分の名前, We noticed that you haven't confirmed your email address for the PayPal account you recently signed up for. It only takes a minute to confirm your email and get access to all the great features PayPal offers, including: Proven payment network - PayPal has over 35 million members in 38 countries worldwide Instant and secure payments - Send money to anyone with an email address Auction and merchant tools - It's never been easier to sell online Why wait? To confirm that this is your email address, click here and enter your password. You can also confirm your email address by logging into your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/row/. Click on the "Confirm email" link in the Activate Account box and then enter this confirmation number: -数字の羅列 After your email address is confirmed, the uses for your PayPal account are limitless. To get started, look for auctions on eBay or browse the thousands of merchant websites that accept PayPal payments. Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team というものです。お願いします。

• "still something"の部分はどう訳せば

ツアーの返事メールなのですが Also -- we can schedule a tour for Sunday at 10:00 a.m. of the other sites. Please just confirm that this is still something you would like to do and we will send you details about this tour, too. の訳なのですが 「それに我々は日曜10時の別の場所でのツアーもスケジュールできます。これがあなたが行きたい???である事を確認して下さい。 それから我々がこのツアーの詳細についてもお知らせするでしょう」 "still something"の部分はどう訳せば言いのでしょうか?

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますでしょうか? 自分で頑張ってみましたが、難しすぎてだめでした・・。 どうか、よろしくお願いします Chiron is the planet of wounding and healing. His Chiron falls in your seventh house, this can bring an unfair or unjust situation to do with marriage. Usualy with Chiron there is some situation that you feel you cannot change or alter as it is not within your power to do so. It may be in fates power, or other peoples hands, but an unjust situation you can do nothing about, but which can seem so unfair and hurtful that you can cannot accept it either. There is struggle with this planet. Chiron can be tear people apart and cause a wound, but when the karma is worked through it can mean some part of the future is not how you visualized or hoped. Something is denied to you that is not denied to other people. But it is also be a healing aspect, that makes the relationship stronger for its inner struggle. Healing comes when you find the thing that's denied to you, in a different way.