Webカメラでパスワードが覗き見!対処方法と注意点

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ネット上での詐欺メールによるパスワードの盗み出し被害が増加しています。最新のブラウザやセキュリティソフトを利用し、注意を払いましょう。
  • ウイルス感染によってWebカメラが制御され、被害者のプライベート情報が盗まれる可能性があります。コンピュータを守るためにパスワードを変更し、不審なメールのリンクをクリックしないようにしましょう。
  • ユーザーは自分のパスワードを守るために、定期的なパスワードの変更と強固なパスワードの作成が必要です。また、不審なメールを受け取った場合は無視し、詐欺被害にあわないように注意しましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

webカメラでパスワードが覗き見

教えてください webカメラで覗き見され下記のメールが来たのですが、対処方法が分かりません。 Hey, I know your pass word is: xxxxxxxxxx Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remmote Administration Tool), your browser wasn"t updated / patched, in such case it"s enough to just vissit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected. My malware gave me full acccess and control over your computer, meaning, I got acccess to all your accounts (see pass word above) and I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won"t even notice about it. I collected all your privvate data and I RECORDED YOU (through your web-cam) SATISFYING YOURSELF! After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces. I can send the video to all your contacts, post it on socia1 network, publish it on the whole web, including the darknet, where the sick people are, I can publish all I found on your computer everywhere! Only you can prevent me from doing this and only I can help you out in this situation. Transfer exactly 900$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address. It"s a very good offer, compared to all that horrible shhit that will happen if I publish everything! You can easily buuy bitcoin here: www.paxful.com , www.coingate.com , www.coinbase.com , or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger. You can send the bitcoin directly to my address, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ , then receive and send to mine. My bitcoin address is: 1EULkujQZBM76gXb2QEXLNsDcDqcwDpBCC Copy and paste my address, it"s (cAsE-sEnSEtiVE) I give you 2 days time to transfer the bitcoin! As I got acccess to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read. If you get this email multiple times, it"s to make sure you read it, my mailer script has been configured like that and after payment you can ignore it. After receiving the payment, I will remove everything and you can life your live in peace like before. Next time update your browser before browsing the web!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 121CCagent
  • ベストアンサー率51% (14109/27524)
回答No.3

他の方が回答されていますが詐欺メールですので無視しましょう。 「あなたを録画した」 ビットコイン求める詐欺に注意 https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASL9W4GQBL9WOIPE01L.html 当方にも同じような文面のものが届いたことがあります。また直訳したような日本語のメールも来ます。

hei19800101
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 どこからメールアドレスやパスワードが漏れたのか気持ち悪いです。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

しょっちゅう来るメールです。 無視していいです。 警察に相談したこともありましたが、 警察のパソコンにもこういうメールがくるそうです。 削除していいです。

hei19800101
質問者

お礼

回答No.1

私の所にも良く来ます、英文、日本語、韓国語で同じ内容のメールが来ます。 何もせず、メールを削除するだけで良いです。 カメラで撮影したと書いてありますが、私のPCにはカメラが付いてません。 定型文で作られた詐欺メールです。  

hei19800101
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• メールアドレスとパスワードの記入されたメール

10月20日頃から下記のようなメールが来ています。 英文なのですぐに迷惑メールに振り分けられていたのですが、 普段使っているメールアドレスとパスワードが記入されているメールが来たのです。 それに気が付いたの10月25日ですが、それから毎日来ていますがすぐに削除していました。 昨日の朝スマホでFacebookを見ると英語での表記になっていたので、 すぐにFacebookのパスワードを変えました。 ヤフーはID・パスワードが違うのですがログイン方法を変更。 本日昼頃にYahoo!にアクセスしていないのに認証コードがSMSで送られてきたので不安になっています。 今後どのようにすればよいかお分かりの方がいれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 件名:Security Alert. You account has been hacked. Password ryan must be need changed. Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it. Your password from xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on moment of crack: ryan Of course you can will change your password, or already made it. But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time. Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account. Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you. You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit. I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this! I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting! So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!) I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device. After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site. Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it? BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ... I will not do this if you pay me a little amount. I think $868 is a nice price for it! I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 1PcFYw7PQKUnj6RxqVwZ4TFuwWUPTyECKQ If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy. After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically. My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system. My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it! You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment. If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life! And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours) Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data). Here are the recommendations of a professional: Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites! I hope you will be prudent. Bye.

• アカウントを盗んだという迷惑メールの対処方法は?

Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:xxxxxxxx)という迷惑メールが毎日のように来ます。内容は以下のとおりです、どうすればよいですか? パスワードはすぐに変えました。変える前のパスワードで盗んだと何度も送信してきます。 題名:Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:tt0105141) 差出人:********@nifty.com アドレスブックに登録する 宛先:*********<********@nifty.com> Dear user of nifty.com! I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence: - I sent you this email from your account. - Password from account gbb03651@nifty.com: tt0105141 (on moment of hack). The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296). I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time. Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you. At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit. I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times. I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :) I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality! So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts. Transfer $823 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4 Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google. My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it. Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material. I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server). Good luck! 迷惑メールの内容は以上です。

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• この歌詞を一部でもいいので和訳していただけませんか

この歌詞を一部でも結構なので訳していただきたいです。ほんのごく一部でも構いません。。 If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration And there’s nothing worse then being home on your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own I’ve been wondering why you’ve not been speaking your mind sir I’ve coloured my life and I’ll make no bones My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life Colour my life Colour my life Colour my life 親切な方いらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします