• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします

you and your pantner are planning a party. first, talk about what you want shopping list. then,go to store ... but there's a ハプニング

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

あなたと彼(女)はパーティーをすることに決めたわけですから、まず最初に何が要るかの話し合いをし、次に店に行きなさい、でもそこではハプニングがある。

• WDY
  • ベストアンサー率27% (121/433)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な訳ですがニュアンスもわかりません

あなたはあのサイトで何を求めていたの?友達?恋人?結婚相手になる人?ときいたら i don't know... first a friend..then we will see from there.. what about you? とかえってきました。この訳を教えてください。 わからない・・・最初は友達・・・・・・・あなたはどうなの? わかりませんでした

• 英文を日本語文へ。

次の英語を日本語訳にして頂けますでしょうか。 citesはサイテス動物・サイテス文書と訳して頂けたらと思います。 i can ship you order right away if you like but you order cites animals and that will take a little longer$B!D(B when you order cites animals there is a process fee of $250.00 to start the paperwork and to get cites back it take about 3 weeks after we submit the application then what ever time you need for your import permit.. please confirm what you want me to do first, or we can send a none cites order first and when the cites permits are ready you take another shipment in the mean time 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 日本語に訳してください

日本語に訳していただければ嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) You have the ability to identify so closely with people with whom you are intimate, and you really care about their needs. You not only sympathize you empathize. Almost to the point where you loss your own sense of identity and start slowly becoming what the other person wants or expects or leads you into being. You will tend to put your partner first and may not assert yourself enough for fear of rejection, you give and co operate and bend to the point of doing without what you want yourself. Until the relationship may in fact not run along the lines you want at all.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

But foreigners are always asking questions, too! Choice and opinion questions On the other hand, Japanese people also complain that foreigners are always asking them questions that make them feel uncomfortable. Many are questions of choice: "Would you like a coke, juice, or some tea?" "Do you want it in a cup pr a glass?" "What kind of salad dressing would you like?" "Do you want to go to Diseyland or to the beach?" Still worse are questions of opinion: "What do you think is the best strategy for this project?" "What do you thik about the role of women in society?" "What can be done to improve this class?" 日本語訳 でも外国人だって常に質問してきます! 選択肢のある質問と意見を求める質問 一方、日本の人たちも外国人は自分たちを不愉快にさせる質問をするじゃないかと不満をもらします。(外国人がする)多くの質問は何かを選ぶものです。「コーラか、ジュース、もしくはお茶はいかがですか?」「カップがいいですか、それともグラスがいいですか?」「サラダドレッシングは何になさいますか?」「ディズニーランドに行きたい?それともビーチがいい?」など。 それよりさらに嫌なのは意見を求める質問です。「このプロジェクトにおけるベストな戦略はなんだと思う?」「社会における女性の役割についてのあなたの考えは?」「このクラス(授業かもしれません)をもっとよくするには何ができますかね?」

• 日本語にしてください

We just talked the happiness thing then suddenly you about what ?

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!