How to Install Windows on a Fujitsu FMVA53B3R: A Quick Guide

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Having trouble disabling secure boot option on your Fujitsu FMVA53B3R? Here's a quick guide on how to install Windows on it.
  • Learn how to disable secure boot option on your Fujitsu FMVA53B3R for a hassle-free Windows installation.
  • Struggling with installing Windows on your Fujitsu FMVA53B3R due to the secure boot option? Follow this guide to easily disable it.
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

installing windows

i do have a fujitsu fmva53b3r my problem is i wont be able to disable secure boot option to install windows on it so please kindly inform me how to do it thanks ※OKWAVEより補足:「富士通FMV」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• mdmp2
  • ベストアンサー率55% (438/787)
回答No.1

ネットの情報によれば、 UEFI のセキュリティタブで管理者パスワードを設定する。 ref: https://freesoft.tvbok.com/tips/efi_installation/could_not_disabled_secure_boot.html if you don't understand japanese language at all, ask some japanese guy or gal for help.

関連するQ&A

• not able toとcannot の違い

I am not able to do it.は  I cannot do it.とどのように違いますか? よろしくお願いします

• 英語での問い合わせメールについて

以前、「Ultimate Baseball Onlineというサイトの登録を解除したいと思っているのですが、英語で「"Ultimate Baseball Online"の登録を解除したいのですが、どうすればよいですか?」という問い合わせメールをサイトに送るには、どういった内容の文章にすればよいですか?」という質問をさせていただきました(QNo.3619269)。その際、「I would like to unsubscribe to the"Ultimate Baseball Online".Would you do it please.If I myself have to do it,tell me how to do it,please.  "Ultimate Baseball Online"の登録を解除したいです。そちらで手続きをしていただけますか。もし私自身でしなければならないとすれば、その方法をメールで教えてください。」という回答をいただきました。細かいことなのですが、「Would you do it please.」の文は最後に「?」をつけなくてもいいのでしょうか?また、「メールで」という部分は英文には書かなくてもいいのでしょうか?英文に書くとすれば、どの部分にどのような単語を入れればいいのでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 訳を教えてください。

訳を教えてください。 勉強不足なので、いまいちどういうことを言われているのか確信がもてません。 ご教示ください。 we have reviewed the document; please kindly have it executed on behalf of you and return to me at the address below. Please note that we are able to accept PDF of it via email.

• 英文の添削をおねがいいたします。

英文がうまく作れません。 どなたか、お助けくださいませ。 ------------------------- マイクさんへ 申し訳ありませんが、大学オフィスからその文書はまだ届いていません。 担当者によると、文書が発行されるまで2、3日かかるようです。 しかし、こちらに文書が届きましたら、速急に入国管理国にお送りいたします。 また、その際はマイクさんにご報告いたします。 ------------------------------ Dear Mike, I am afraid to say, actually I have not got the letter. According to the staff, it takes two or three day to issue the letter. But, once I receive the document, I send it to the immigration office as soon as possible. Then I inform of you. If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to ask me. Bestregards,

• イーベイでトラブル、英訳してみましたが、合っていますか?

イーベイで落札した商品が送られてこなくて、トラブルになっています。相手から下記のようなメッセージがきました。 i recieved the crossovers back in the mail.i could send them back or give you a refund. i first need you to reverse the negative that you left. your negative will be gone also once you do this. please lets settle this problem. thanks, steve 品物が返送されてきましたので、返金するか、再度、送るか、選択してください。 悪いの評価を取り下げて欲しい、取り下げてくれれば、そちらの評価も取り下げる。この問題を解決したいと思います。・・・・という意味で合っていますでしょうか? そして、その返答として Do you have item? If had, please send immediately.please lets settle this problem too. thanks, 品物をもっているのか?もし、持っているのなら、すぐに送ってください。私も、問題を解決したいと思っています。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks!

• メールの英文の意味について

QNo.3664669で質問させていただいた者です。「Ultimate Baseball Online」というサイトに「I would like to unsubscribe to the"Ultimate Baseball Online".Would you do it please?If I myself have to do it,tell me how to do it via email,please.("Ultimate Baseball Online"の登録を解除したいです。そちらで手続きをしていただけますか。もし私自身でしなければならないとすれば、その方法をメールで教えてください。)」という問い合わせのメールを送りました。すると、「Do you want your whole account deleted?If you do please send us your character name,name,and the email that is connected to the account.」というメールがそのサイトのCustomer Serviceというところから送られてきたのですが、この英文の意味は、「あなたは全てのあなたのアカウントを削除したいのですか?もしそうなら、そのアカウントに関係するあなたのキャラクターの名前と、氏名、Eメールアドレスを私たちに送ってください。」でいいのでしょうか?また、このメールに対する返事は、このメールにそのまま返信するという形でいいのでしょうか?

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.