• 締切済み
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:インフォームドコンセントを聴く際に気をつけること心)

Be careful when listening to informed consent

pass663の回答

• pass663
  • ベストアンサー率11% (5/44)
回答No.1

家族は医療従事者に匹敵するほど医療知識や見識を付けて そんな事が出来るはずが無い 利点欠点?意味が分かりません

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• インフォームドコンセントは説明と同意のことでいいのか?

精神科医をしています。精神科では一般的には措置入院、医療保護入院、任意入院とあり、それぞれに文書では説明しますが、措置入院や医療保護入院では状態的にも患者さんが十分理解しているとは思われません。 ところで、このインフォームドコンセント(informed consent)は説明と同意というように日本語訳をしていますが、医療に従事されている方、または一般の方で、この日本語訳に疑問をお持ちの方はいらっしゃるでしょうか? このように並列に言葉を並べて、その意図性が伝わるものではないと思いますが・・ 単に訳するだけなら、一つの言葉にしなければいけないと思いますが、それでは十分に意を尽くさないと考えてこのような訳になったのでしょうか? お暇な時にご意見ください。

• 社会的常識がない人は育ちの悪さが影響しているのだろ

社会的常識がない人は育ちの悪さが影響しているのだろうか? 社会常識が無いある人、それぞれの利点欠点とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Is the bad growth of people who do not have social common sense affecting them? A person without social common sense, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each person? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 飽きっぽくめんどくさがりの利点欠点とは?

飽きっぽくめんどくさがりの利点欠点とは? 心理カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 The advantages and disadvantages of boredom and inconvenience Psychological category of yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 自分のために仕事を奴隷のようにやるよりは、他人(上

自分のために仕事を奴隷のようにやるよりは、他人(上司、取引先、株主、お客さん)のやりたいことを叶えてあげることを意識した方が幸福感も得られるしお金も稼げて仕事も長続きしやすい? 自分のためではなく、他人のために仕事することの利点欠点限界盲点とは? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 Those who are aware of raising the desires of others (bosses, business partners, shareholders, customers) to do what they want to do better than to do work like slaves for themselves can obtain a sense of well-being and earn money and work Is it easy to last long? What are the advantages and disadvantages of working for others, not for themselves? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 名市大経済学部2011年英語自由英作文

名古屋市立大学経済学部前期2011年度の英語の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 Critics argue that there are many advantages and disadvantages to using SNS. Do you think there are more advantages and disadvantages? Why do you think so? I think there are two advantages. We can keep in touch with my friends by using SNS in any time. If I have forgotten what I have to do for my homework, I can ask my friends to teach me about it. Moreover we can communicate with my friends who live far away. This is the first advantage. The second advantage is that we can know the world conditions. I often enjoy watching the world funny animation and looking for the world news in SNS. Those who are interested in the world can be easy to know other countries information. I think there are more advantages than disadvantages to using SNS. 間違いが多いかもしれませんかご指摘お願いします。

• 不注意なデータ(最後)

(1)Although anonymized data could be used without restriction, one amendment would allow the use of pseudonymized data without consent only if the research was of “high public interest” and could not be carried out otherwise, with requests needing to be reviewed by an independent body. 匿名化したデータは制限なしで利用できるが、改正された法案では「高い国民の関心を引く」ものでかつそのほかのことには用いられない場合に限り条件なしで仮名化したデータの使用が許されてしまう可能性がある。独立機関によりこの法案の再考の必要性を要求する。 with 以降が意味合いが違うと思ったのですが流れ的に訳してみました。 (2)As always, democratic scrutiny, and striking a balance between regulatory overheads and genuine concerns, will be key. Again, it will be important to take the time to have the debate needed to get this balance right. いつものように民主主義の厳密な調査や最前線での法的な制御と本当の懸念との間のバランスのストライキは重要な要素となる。 もう一度言おう。正しいバランスを得るため位必要とされる討論に時間を取ることは重要になるのだ。 ここも手前の文章のstriking a balanceの文が不明瞭な文章になってしまいました。 (3)It is a fundamental human right that people can determine how their personal medical data are used, and exceptions to specific informed consent cannot be taken for granted. Informed consent is not an obstacle to be overcome, but a principle to be respected and cherished. 人々が個人の医療所法がどのように用いられているのか、そして特定のインフォームドコンセントが当然のことだが得ることが難しいという例外をいかに確かめるかが人たる権利を知ることなのだ。 インフォームドコンセントはこの問題を乗り越えるためには障害にはならない、これは人の尊厳といたわりの原理である。 きっと最後の結言なのでかっこいいことを毎度のこと言っているのでしょうが毎度のこと上手く解釈できませんでした。 長くなりましたがご指導お願い申し上げます。

• 1.SNS、ネット時代には果たして集団行動を学ぶ意

1.SNS、ネット時代には果たして集団行動を学ぶ意味などはあるのだろうか?(なぜ集団行動は学ぶ必要性があるのだろうか?(なぜ集団行動、生活は学校で学ぶ必要性があるのだろうか?) 2.SNS、ネットでは知識は学べても集団行動は学べないから小中高大学には行くべきという議論があるが自分の興味あるなんらかのグループに属してそこで学べば良いのではないのだろうか? (知識ではなく集団生活を学ぶために小中高大学に行っても全ての人は学べないし、学校の集団生活に馴染まずにドロップアウトして不登校になる人がいる中でわざわざ学校で行く必要性はあるのだろうか?) 3.SNS 、ネット社会で集団行動、生活を学ぶことの意義とは?(利点欠点限界盲点とは?) 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 1. Do you have any meaning or the like to learn group behavior in the SNS and Internet era? (Why is collective action necessary to learn? (Why is collective action, life necessary to learn in school?) 2. In SNS and the Internet, you can learn knowledge but you can't learn collective behavior, so you have the argument that you should go to elementary, middle and high schools, but it may not be good if you belong to some interesting group and learn there. (Everybody can not learn even if they go to elementary, middle and high schools to learn group life, not knowledge, and it is necessary to go to school while there are people who drop out and get out of school without familiarity with school group life Is there sex?) 3. What is the significance of learning collective behavior and life in SNS and Internet society? (What are the advantages and disadvantages of marginal blind point?) Social Category Yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

• 1東京大学でファションが開催されるようだが、これに

1東京大学でファションが開催されるようだが、これにはいったいどんな意義があるのだろうか! ファションで東京大学延いては日本に根付くサウジアラビア以上に酷い女性差別変えるためのイベントなのだろうか? ガンジーがファションでイギリスを変革したように? 2.それとも業界が小さいLGBT業界だから稼げるとの算段に基づいた金銭的利害の為だろうか? 3.男女垣根を超えるファションショの利点欠点とは? 4.皆さんにとってこのイベントとは? 哲学、社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.jp/amp/2018/05/14/tokyo-university-fashion-show_a_23434632/ 1.Fashion seems to be held at the University of Tokyo, but what significance does this have! Is it an event to change discrimination against severe women beyond Saudi Arabia where the University of Tokyo extends and is rooted in fashion? Just like Gandhi changed in Britain with fashion? 2.Or is it due to monetary interests based on the calculation that it can earn because the industry is a small LGBT industry? 3.What are the advantages and disadvantages of fashion shoes beyond gender fences? 4.What is this event for everyone? Clothing, Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• What if you were to go~?

What if you were to go to town? この you were to go to ~の be to~はよていですよね? What if you go to town? または What if you went to town? とはどのようにニュアンスのちがいがでるのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところから新商品の紹介メールがきたのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Soon we’ll be receiving products for new season. I’m attaching you the incoming list. Please let me know if you’d like reserve them. I’ll be sending the images using WeTransfer.com I have additional incoming products! Please see attached file. You’ll be able to find yellow highlighted products on Catalog Ver. 8. I sent the images for others using WeTransfer.