Justify it however you may wishの訳をよろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Justify it however you may wishの訳と、mayの役割について説明します。
  • Justify it however you may wishの意味や使い方について解説します。
  • mayの意味や用法についても詳しく説明します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Because what happens in Europe doesn't always stay in Europe, unlike Las Vegas, the first thing you should do is be tested for STDs to guarantee you didn't bring an unwanted souvenir home with you. If you are clean, discuss this with your religious adviser, if you have one. Justify it however you may wish, Justify it however you may wishの訳をよろしくお願いします。mayはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。Justify it however you may wishの訳をよろしくお願いします。  あなたが望む通りに正当化しなさい > まあうまい具合に言い逃れなさい 2。mayはどのような役割でしょうか?  下記の助動詞の2、許可を表すのが原意で、今では (as) you may want とか you may wish などと「好きなように」という決まり文句になっています。   https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=may

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 訳お願いします!

夢についての話だと思います。 訳お願いしますm(._.)m お願いします! Flying If you dream about flying and looking down on the people below, you may have an inferiority complex. Your dream may express your desire to be looked up to by others. Or, if you find yourself flying so high that you can't see anything below and feel no fear of falling, it may mean that you want to escape from your burdens. Climbing You may think that a dream about climbing mountains means you are trying to overcome difficulties. Whether or not this is true may depend on what kind of mountain you are climbing. If you are climbing a mountain with heavy snow and cold winds in winter, it may mean that you are in a bad situation. However, if you are climbing a mountain in warm weather in spring, it may mean that your life is going well. Being Chased If you dream about a person following you, it may mean that you have thoughts you wish to escape from. For example, you may be thinking you did something wrong. Or, if you are being chased by wild animals, it may mean you have strong characteristics in yourself that you want to escape from.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

The only prices that contain a mistake are the ones of the Souvenir vases. But since you will buy them from pols potten it is better if you stick to their price information directly. So please follow their price information regarding the Souvenir vases. They are based near Amsterdam in the Netherlands and they can give you the pick up information for the Souvenir vases. Please let me know if you have trouble getting in touch with them. Regarding the Thai Blue vases the pick-up address would be: Sang Arun Ceramic Co., Ltd 29 Nakuam Nue Rd. T. Chompu 52100 Muang Lampang Thailand I am checking with Sang Arun in Thailand if they have all the 4 vases you want to order available.

• Let your occupation be what it may,

Let your occupation be what it may,you must devote yourself to it if you wish to succeed.どんな職業であろうとそれに専念しなければ成功が無い。 what it may の後ろには be が省略されているのでしょうか?もしされてるなら be をつけても問題無いでしょうか?

• 訳して下さい!お願いします!

I'm so tired of seeing you in so much pain, son, with that dead limb hanging from your body.Just get it off and be with it. と God gives you the grace to put your hand in his - even if you have only one hand to give - and there may you find peace. です。 お願いします~~~!

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? All the details given in the Soul Mate Charts are always between ninety and a hundred percent correct of the man that you will meet. If you meet a man and its less than that, then however much you wish it he is not the man, whom fate intends for you, though he may have some other special connection, and his destiny may be linked with yours for a different purpose. The reason that the odd detail may not fit, is that Astrology is still a rather mysterious and mystical art, that reaches into the shadows of the unknown, and much as we know about it, we don’t know everything.

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットでカメラを販売しているのですが、海外の方から来たメールです。 I'm sorry. I wish you knew for sure. I need to buy this today. Let me know if for sure it has no stickiness. Same with the other f100 you're selling. I'll send you a separate message to keep it tied to each unit. Some sellers do have them with no stickiness, but I wish I could buy this one with the battery holder. However the stickiness, even if almost no, would be a deal braker. Thanks again for your time. どうか、よろしくお願いします。

• QA111

QA111 How the poem proceeded we have no means of knowing, but we may suppose that in character it was not unlike the short account of the Titan War found in the Hesiodic "Theogony" (617 ff.). 試し訳 この詩がいかにして生じたかを知る方法はない。しかし、特徴として、ヘシオドスの『神統記』にあるティーターン戦争の短い文章とよく似ていると思える。 質問 次の解釈に問題はないでしょうか。 (1)find in the “T”;「……にある」。 (2)may suppose;「思える」。 (3)it was not unlike;「似ている」 (4)Titan War;クロノスとゼウスの10年戦争 (5)the short account;短い文章/ 短い記事ではない.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?