Windows Insider Programとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows Insider Programとは、マイクロソフトが提供するWindowsのプレビュープログラムです。参加者は未発売の新機能や修正パッチを最初に試すことができます。
  • Windows Insider Programは、Windowsの開発に興味のある人やテクノロジー愛好家にとって理想的なプログラムです。参加者はフィードバックを提供し、新機能のテストやバグ報告に貢献することができます。
  • Windows Insider Programに参加するには、Microsoftアカウントが必要です。参加者はWindows 10を実行しているパソコンやスマートフォンでプレビュービルドを受け取ることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

WindowsInsiderProgramとは?

長文(英語)ですがマイクロソフトから以下のメールが届きました。 色々、ネットで調べたのですが、英文のためわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 OSはWindows10 バージョン1511(ビルド 10586.318)です。 メール件名:Windows Insider Programとあり本文は下です。 ーーーーここから本文ーーーー Hello Windows Insider – Just a reminder that there’s still time to enter our Windows Insider Continuum Competition. Submit your ideas for the next great Continuum for phone experience and you could win amazing prizes. There are two ways to enter: Submit a UI design for an app.  Every participant receives 500 XP in their TechRewards account.  The winning designer gets a Surface Pro 4!  Entry deadline is May 12, 2016. Submit a working app.  The top 10 app creators will win a Lumia 950 and a trip to Microsoft headquarters where they will pitch their apps to Microsoft executives.  The grand prize winner will receive a fully loaded Surface Book, an MSDN subscription, an Office 365 subscription, and advertising credit on the Windows Store!  Entry deadline is June 3, 2016. For contest details and to enter, click here. * With Continuum, apps are optimized for large and small screens. Windows 10 Mobile users can project apps built on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) to a second screen for a PC-like experience – and connect a keyboard and mouse for even greater productivity. ** Continuum for phone helps unlock the full value of mobile apps. With Continuum, designers and developers can create apps that:  Scale beautifully across any screen size: While all UWP apps will automatically adapt across screens, you can add UI assets that light up for specific screen sizes (e.g. PowerPoint tools on the phone expand to a more comprehensive ribbon view on a larger display).  Enable multi-screen experiences: Users can take advantage of the mobile device and connected display simultaneously (e.g. project a PowerPoint slide to a larger screen while the speaker notes are displayed on a phone). Just think of the possibilities...a gaming app where the phone becomes the control pad...a business app that you could run from a phone without having to carry a laptop or PC. What's your idea for the next great Continuum experience? We can't wait to find out! The Windows Insider Team 以上です。全文です。何かをしなければならないのですか? Windowsバージョンアップ(?)の作業の通知的なもののような感じですが、そうだとしたら、この通知を英語でなく、日本版(?)のメール配信を受けることはできないのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chirakuma
  • ベストアンサー率58% (253/430)
回答No.1

Insider Programに参加している人向けの広告メールみたいな物です。 特に無視して大丈夫です。ようはアプリアイデア募集的なやつです。 残念ながらマイクロソフトさんはアメリカの会社なのとInsider ProgramはWindows10のアーリーアダプター向けのサービスですし、(使っている人も限られるので)そこまで手厚く多言語対応する気は無さそうです。 重要なバージョンアップ通知とかはInsider Programからじゃなくキチンと多言語で配信されると思いますのでここに来ている通知レベルであればそこまで緊急性高く見る必要は無いかと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• IDii24
  • ベストアンサー率24% (1597/6506)
回答No.2

要するに開発者として登録したからこのメールが来ているのです。 Windowsのプレビュー版をダウンロードしたとか。マイクロソフトの製品についてアイディアを出したり、次のバージョンで意見を組み入れてもらうこと、そして主な役割はバグ出し。「こういう他社製品を入れたらエラーが出たとかこういうところに不具合があり使えない」などの連絡もほしいということです。 まあ開発者でないなら無視して頂いて結構です。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文を早急に訳していただきたいです。。。

This permission is granted to apps building a Facebook-branded client on platforms where Facebook is not already available. For example, Android and iOS apps will not be approved for this permission. In addition, Web, Desktop, in-car and TV apps will not be granted this permission.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

大事なメールが届いたのですが、英語のため理解できませんでした。 よろしければどなたか日本語訳をお願い致します。 We found that your app only provides a very limited set of features. It does not provide e-Book functionality such as bookmark and other appropriate features. While we value simplicity, we consider simplicity to be uncomplicated - not limited in features and functionality. We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in with by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn't do before or in a way they couldn't do it before. We encourage you to review your app concept and evaluate whether you can incorporate additional content and features to be in compliance with the Guidelines. For information on the basics of creating great apps, watch the video The Ingredients of Great Apps.If you feel we didn't understand the features of your app, or that we missed key functionality, and your app was incorrectly rejected, you may appeal to the App Review Board.

• 英文の翻訳をして下さい。

下の英文を翻訳して下さい。 アプリ利用中に出て来る文章で、所々しか意味が分からず不安になったので、早めの回答をお願いします。 Thank you for downloading this free, ad-supported application! Please read carefully. This application is ad-supported and our advertising partner, Airpush, Inc., may place ads within applications and in your device's notification tray and home screen. Airpush collects certain information in accordance with the permissions you just granted through the prior screen. When you click on advertisements delivered by Airpush, you will typically be directed to a third party's web page and we may pass certain of your information to the third parties operating or hosting these pages, including your email address, phone number and a list of the apps on your device. For more information on how Airpush collects, uses and shares your information, and to learn about your information choices, please visit the Airpush Privacy Policy . If you do not wish to receive ads delivered by Airpush in the future, you may visit the Airpush opt-out page or delete this app.

• ちょっとややこしい短文の訳出を教えてください.

こんにちは. A brief outlook on what needs to be and can be done on the basis of A will conclude this capter. ここで, on what needs to be and can be done ~ がうまく訳せません.canは,どこにかかっているのでしょうか? 私の訳は, 「Aの基礎についてなされたことに(実際)必要な,そして,それに関してなされうることに必要なことに関しての簡単な見通しが,本章を締めくくるのであろう.」 ですが,自信なしです.

• 大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.

• 英語が分りません。和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m。

Hi, Your website needs a good web host to keep it up and running 24/7 while being affordable. This is what we are willing to offer you: For only $9.99: Plan 1 - 5,000 MB of bandwidth - 100 mb of storage - Multiple domain aliases on one account - 24/7 Tech support by phone and email - 99% uptime guarantee - We host many large sites to ensure our experience while growing with you. LIMITED time offer: Setup fee will be waived for all accounts if you signup now. FREE SETUP! We usually charge for setup fee but due to our new servers we have just acquired we are looking to fill it up. Signup now and get in while you can and host multiple domains on one account! ========================== これってなんて言っているんでしょうか??。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• SHF31 AU

good day. have SHF31 AU KDDI SHARP AQUOS K,moving on the menu, wandered into the category of running tasks/applications. had the imprudence to complete the process "keyboard" in the end she passed out and the phone only shows the starting screen for hours without control. the phone itself is included, it is possible to call, only to answer will not work. the signal from the keys pressing goes. works only the function restriction side view. and the joystick starts to work in the shutdown menu of the phone: turn off/restart/airplane mode and sound modes at the bottom. that's where the navigation items works. for the video beautiful can be seen that the phone responds to, and what not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb08oXAmz7w please help. thanks in advance. ※OKWaveより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

• 英語の質問

VR Configuration Corner Discover our brand new Immersive Configurator, offering a Virtual Reality experience. Experience it for yourself and learn how this innovative tool will help you promote cruising, and convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience. 上記の内容について、いくつかお聞きしたいことがあります。 (1)「Immersive Configurator」って何でしょうか? (2)「promote cruising」ってどういう意味でしょうか? (3)「convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience」を訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。