Digi sim top upについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Digiのtop upについて大変困ってます
  • コンビニでtop upをしsmsで、you have reloaded with RM○○。Your new balance is R○○, with expiry date ○/○/○←日付が記載。と届いたので、私はてっきりこれで登録が完了したと思いました。しかし、いざインターネット使うとこのような表示がされました。 oh no you have exceeded your internet guota . But don't worry ! just perform an internet top up you can continue surfing at top speed again.
  • purchase internet top up 「you have used up all your internet quota. to continue surfing , but internet top up below,」と書かれた下にpackage info の欄には料金と日数、そしてその横には、buy now と書かれてありました。 長くなりましたがここからが質問本文で、この場合top up で払った料金を、package infoに記載されてるところから、自分で選び買うのでしょうか? つまり、払った料金から差し引かれるのでしょうか?それとも、また新たに支払わなければいけないのでしょうか?二重支払いは避けたいので、ご存知の方は詳しい情報をお願いします。ちなみに使うのはインターネットのみです。長くなりましたが、よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Digi sim top upについて

Digiのtop upについて大変困ってます。 コンビニでtop upをしsmsで、you have reloaded with RM○○。Your new balance is R○○, with expiry date ○/○/○←日付が記載。と届いたので、私はてっきりこれで登録が完了したと思いました。しかし、いざインターネット使うとこのような表示がされました。 oh no you have exceeded your internet guota . But don't worry ! just perform an internet top up you can continue surfing at top speed again.と書かれてあったので、internet top upを押したら、次は、このように記載されてました。 purchase internet top up 「you have used up all your internet quota. to continue surfing , but internet top up below,」と書かれた下にpackage info の欄には料金と日数、そしてその横には、buy now と書かれてありました。 長くなりましたがここからが質問本文で、この場合top up で払った料金を、package infoに記載されてるところから、自分で選び買うのでしょうか? つまり、払った料金から差し引かれるのでしょうか?それとも、また新たに支払わなければいけないのでしょうか?二重支払いは避けたいので、ご存知の方は詳しい情報をお願いします。ちなみに使うのはインターネットのみです。長くなりましたが、よろしくお願いします。

noname#201495
noname#201495

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Bitoon
  • ベストアンサー率37% (1295/3494)
回答No.1

top up済みの料金から引かれます。 お好きなプランでを選んで下さい。 当然にプリペイドの範囲以内しか選択出来ません。

noname#201495
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 おかげで現在インターネットが使えています(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• 通販の品物が届かず困っています

英語の堪能な方、助けてください。 海外通販で1ヶ月経っても品物が届かないので機械翻訳で届かない旨のメールをしたところ I think the post office lost your package. We don't replace items lost by the post office but we will make an exception for you since you did wait so patiently you Package should arrive no later than a week or two depending on customs. If you continue to have problems with this package although I do not think so please let me know. Please double check that your address is correct. このような返事が来ました。 最初の文は「ポストオフィスが品物を紛失したらしい」 最後の文は「住所が間違いないか二重にチェックしてください」 これはわかるのですが、途中の文章が幾つかの機械翻訳を試してもどうしても意味を理解できません。 どのような意味なのか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

Young lady, I will put you over my knee and wack your bottom with a wooden stick! I was worried something bad happened to you, or you found new guy. But...you were only looking up at the sky wondering if any babies you have will have blue eyes! web上の翻訳や辞書で調べたのですが、相手が何を言いたいのか、いまいちニュアンスが分かりません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• これどういう意味ですか?

これどういう意味ですか? You express things you have inside with your body.

• ある商品パッケージに載っていた英語ですが、正しいでしょうか?

ある商品パッケージに載っていた英語ですが、正しいでしょうか? 中学生の息子がたくさん間違いがあるよと言って、私も気付いたのですが、正しくないと思うのです。どうか、皆様の意見も聞かせていただきたいと思います。 What's up !! Enjoy donut !! Every day every time. Donut make you happy !! Enjoy your time with donut !! donut cheer you up !! 以上です。どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています 和訳してください

アメリカのある会社に商品を注文したのですが、商品が届かないので追跡番号を教えてくださいとメールしたら、下記のお返事をいただいたのですがすみません、訳してください Your order left our company on March 10th, but will not leave the United States, until today. You will have ten days from the time the products leave the U.S. to receive your package. DHL has no tracking numbers, which is why they are far less expensive than other international shipping companies. They will notify me when you package arrives in your company. Please advise your Customs IMMEDIATELY, (today if you haven't already) that you are expecting a package, so that it is not left at customs, or held up getting through customs. We do not have any access to the package once it arrives in your country, we simply receive a note it has landed there, it is then on your shoulders to work with Customs, and its always best to get that set up ahead of time.

• allisterのto be with you

allisterのto be with youを聞いて思ったんですが、 1サビが終わった後の、 Build up your confidence So you can be on top for once のcan be on topの所、違いませんか? なんかほかの歌詞をうたっているように聞こえるのですが・・・ 英語に堪能な方、なんて言ってるか教えて下さい。

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• Have you gone and make up with your wife?

20年以上会っていない友人から久しぶりに便りが来たのですが、下記の意味がわかりません。 Are you still drinking a lot? Have you gone and make up with your wife? ----------------------------------------- 一行目は簡単なのですが二行目が難解でわかりません。 私なりに考えた結果は:-(全然自信がありませんが) (今も沢山飲んでいるのか、) 「飲酒は止めて、細君とうまくやっているのか。」 背景と言うか環境をもっと説明する必要があれば 補足します。 何方かわかる方、ご教示戴ければ幸甚です。 

• 訳の修正なんですが

訳を見ていただきたいのですが、 外国人の男の人から届いたメッセージです。 I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that! 君のアドレスはまだあるけど君は忙しくて僕と@@@@@@@. 僕はきみをスキだけれど僕は恋人が欲しい。わかってくれ。 という訳でいいのですか? @@@@の部分はちょっときちんとやくせないので教えていただきたいです。 そして、どのような感じで言っているのかも私には分らないのですが、強い言い方ですか?わかるよな!みたいな・・・ それともふつうでしょうか 教えて下さいお願いします