• ベストアンサー

ネイティブ英語が聞き取れる方

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOSyUE-Y_6s なんて言っているのか英文を書いてくれませんか? 

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • voni
  • ベストアンサー率90% (10/11)
回答No.1

オーストラリア人なのに早口で聞き取るのは難しいです(笑) 書いてみました。 Hey guys, it's Scarlett and today I have an awesome giveaway for you guys. So my mom, Hilary, wrote a book and it's called Shesus. Here is the cover of the book. Yes, that's me on it, I was the cover model and my sister, a photographer, took the picture. My mom is so excited about the release of her first young adult novel that she wanted to give my viewers a very special prize for this awesome giveaway that we're going to be having. This giveaway is comprised of over 500 dollars of some awesome, awesome clothing and stuff. This is a list of everything that the giveaway winner will be winning, and sorry, I'm reading it off of my computer right now. So, a pair of Frankie B. jeans, a Frankie B. shirt, a Volcom towel, a pair of Volcom sandals, a Volcom backpack, a set of 36 twist bands, a SALT Project tote, a SALT Project t-shirt dress and a roll-on evLOVE perfume oil. My mom makes the evLOVE perfume, it's my favorite scent and everyone is obsessed with it, all my friends love it, so I know you guys are going to love it as well. And don't worry, the winner of the giveaway will have all of the clothing that they receive in ????.(聞き取れませんでした) As well as whoever wins the grand prize, the first twenty-five people who enter the contest will automatically be given an awesome set of limited-edition twist bands that were made specially for Shesus, so you just get three as well as this awesome card that has some quotes on the back as well as the cover of the book, and that's my face, it's kinda weird! My face is on a book! I don't know! To enter, all you have to do is go on to the Shesus website at shesusthebook.com, I'll link it everywhere, and what you have to do is go read the first chapter, under the 'about the book' tab on the website. After you're done reading the first chapter all you have to do is answer a simple question about the first chapter of the book. If you answer the question correctly you'll be automatically entered, and by July 3rd we'll have our winner using random.org, and they will win the awesome gift-basket of stuff that I read you guys earlier. Definitely, definitely, PLEASE go to the website, read the first chapter, enter the contest and hopefully one of you guys will win this awesome basket. I will be announcing the winner as well as it being on the website on July 3rd. Thank you guys so much for watching, all the links will be down below as well as the rules and what you need to do to enter. I just want to say thank you guys so much for 30,000 subscribers, and on behalf of me any my mom I want to say thank you in advance for going to the website and reading her book. She is so proud of it and I'm just so proud of her. Thank you so much and I'll see you next video. Bye! 参考になりましたら幸いです。

iceoisui
質問者

補足

非常に助かります! お時間あるときに訳もお願いできたら助かります><

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

このQ&Aのポイント
  • エクセルで連続しない範囲のデータ転記について質問します。Sub 転記TEST02()を使用してデータを転記しようとしていますが、Sheet1のE37以下が#N/Aとなってしまいます。なぜこうなるのでしょうか?
  • エクセルで連続しない範囲のデータ転記についての疑問です。Sub 転記TEST02()を使用すると、Sheet1のE37以下が#N/Aとなってしまいます。転記元のデータは数値なのになぜこうなるのでしょうか?
  • エクセルで連続しない範囲のデータ転記について詳しく教えてください。Sub 転記TEST01()では正しく転記されるのですが、Sub 転記TEST02()を使用するとSheet1のE37以下が#N/Aとなってしまいます。どうしてこのような現象が起きるのでしょうか?
回答を見る