• ベストアンサー

ある番組の告知なんですが...

i have a TV show coming in January It's a must see, come on You laugh, you cry, it's better Than Cats actually we have a dog いったい、どういう意味なのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mis_muffet
  • ベストアンサー率18% (190/1038)
回答No.3

i have a TV show coming in January 一月に新しいテレビ番組が始まるよ。。 It's a must see, come on 必見だよ。ねっ! You laugh, you cry, 笑あり、涙あり。 it's better Than Cats actually we have a dog (ミュージカルの)「キャッツ」の上をいくよ。あ、うちは犬を飼ってるんだった。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

it's better Than Cats actually we have a dog (ミュージカルの)「キャッツ」の上をいくよ。あ、うちは犬を飼ってるんだった。 御見事な翻訳でした。 この「キャッツ」 これがミュージカル キャッツということで すべてが理解できました。 mis_muffetさんのおかげです。 どうやらこれは、アメリカで そういうCMが過去にあり それを、サタデー·ナイト·ライブで何かしらの形で (コントでの引用?)使われ すべてを理解している人には 面白いジョークのようです。 ありがとうございました!! 助かりました!!

その他の回答 (2)

• mizukiyuli
  • ベストアンサー率34% (1108/3226)
回答No.2

1月に放送される番組の番宣 これは見逃せない! 笑いと涙を貴方に。 というような煽り文だと思いますが最後の一文がよくわかりません。 エキサイト先生によれば 「猫よりも実際に私達が飼っている犬の方が良い」 となっているのですが…。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速な解答ありがとうございます。 そうなんです、最後の一文 ”it's better Than Cats actually we have a dog” これがわからないんです。 きっと何か直訳だけでは分からない意味があると思うんです。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は1月は新しいテレビショーを出す。     必見だ、見てご覧、     笑ったり、泣いたり、     Cats よりもいい、ほんとに犬がいるんだ      直訳するとこんな調子です。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速な解答ありがとうございます。 ”it's better Than Cats actually we have a dog” これがわからないんです。 きっと何か直訳だけでは分からない意味があると思うんです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題の別解

あなたは猫より犬の方が好きなのですか。 Do you like dogs better than cats? 問題集の解答では上記の英訳でした。 Do you like a dog better than a cat? 私の場合は、dog と cat の前に a を入れて答えましたが、この解答でも正解ですか?

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• There are many more sheep

There are many more sheep than people in New Zealand. ここではシープの位置はここなのに、 My girlfriend likes dogs a lot better than cats. の、dogの位置は、betterの後ろじゃないんですか?

• what better time than now?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Let's have the roof repaired. What better time than now? It's not the kind of thing you want to neglect. (質問)What better time than now?(今をおいてはないでしょう。)についてお尋ねします。 この文には動詞が見当たりません。正式にはWhat(is) better time than now?でisが省略されていますか?よくあることですか?教えて下さい。 以上

• 二つ教えて下さい!

They were a way better couple than~ のa について。 辞書ではbe way better than~ で「~よりずっと良い」とありましたが、文中のaはどういった役割をしていますか? May you have the best day and year yet. のyetの意味、用法を教えて下さい。

• 英文法の問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れるものが合っているか教えてください。 (1)The last question is the (most) difficult (of ) the five. () ・・・better ,best ,more ,most () ・・・by,in,of,than (2)“ (Can) I take this chair to the next room? ” “Yes,of course.” () ・・・Will,Have,Can,Would (3)You (don’t have to ) have a driver’s license to ride a bicycle. () ・・・have to, don’t have to,must ,must not

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 英検2級の不可解な問題

今年6月の英検2級の並び替え問題ですが、和訳すればどのような意味になるのでしょう? さっぱりわかりません。 A:Soory I'm late,Mom. B: Jim,it's nearly midnight!( )so late and not even call. 1 better than 2 come home 3 know 4 you 5 to おそらく(  )内は You know better than to come home となるように思えるのですが意味がわかりません。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

下記の文章は、文法的に正しいのでしょうか。 Haven't you anything better to do than ask riddles that have no answer? 私が、正しいと思う文を下に書いてみました。 Don't you have anything better to do than ask riddles that have no answer? わかる方がいましたら、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。